Photo
- - - - -

Sandy Cristel's Interactive Lenormand Oracle

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:54 AM

Sandy Cristel's Interactive Lenormand Oracle e-book
Release date February 16th 2009 - RESERVE YOUR COPY NOW for the introductory offer!

Posted Image

YES! It has finally arrived (well almost just needs a few tweaks) but I am already taking pre-orders at a discount price for my exclusive “Sandy Cristel’s Interactive Lenormand Oracle™” programme.

This is the most fantastic thing for anyone interested in learning the original gypsy oracle cards - this programme will even teach you how to read regular ordinary playing cards!

Seriously, astound your friends with your inner knowledge and intuition about their lives, hone your instincts and allow the cards to speak to your mind… I am so proud to put my name on this - hurry and take advantage of the special low price one-time offer!!

Reserve your copy of my Interactive Lenormand Oracle NOW and receive a special free gift!!!

Attached Files

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#2 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:00 PM

I can't wait! I have not been able to "hook up" with my Lenormand cards at all, and I'm curious to see if this will help me out.

*pacing, waiting*

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#3 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:42 PM

I can't wait! I have not been able to "hook up" with my Lenormand cards at all, and I'm curious to see if this will help me out.

*pacing, waiting*

Me too...hhmm....this ought to be fun!

#4 Guest_Lea_*

Guest_Lea_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:32 AM

Just wanted to let all know that here in the states, I am having problems finding these cards. I have looked on Amazon and the only deck that shows up is this:

LENORMAND ORACLE CARDS (cards) [IMPORT] (Paperback) by
Gina di Roberto and published by LO SCARABEO (October 14, 2003)

There is only 1 available at the time of this post from 1 seller.

It says it has 36 pages, which is probably 36 cards. It is also used and I hesitate buying any kind of used cards. So, if anyone can recommend a site to get the proper cards in new condition, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am in no hurry because I know they will come to me when I am supposed to have them. Just wanted to share this info with those who are searching for the deck. I don't have the local resources, most everything I get is on line. I am grateful for the deck that Sandy has put out there for us!!!

#5 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:02 AM

Hi Lea
You should be easily able to to buy them from any Amazon including amazon.co.uk... it just might take a bit longer to get to you.

Here is an updated link to Amazon.co.uk that has 3 pages of Lenormand cards etc:

Click Here to Visit Amazon Lenormand items

xx

Posted Image
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image

#6 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:05 AM

I don't remember where I got mine from - let me dig around and see if I've still got a bookmark. I do know that I had to search for a bit - but of course you can always go with Sandy's suggestion of Amazon UK as well!

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#7 Guest_Lea_*

Guest_Lea_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:17 AM

Thank you both, I will also try different searching tactics because I have found that depending what you type in on Amazon does give you different results. And that seems to change on a daily basis. Don't mean to sound like I don't know what I am doing here, have been a little under the weather...lol.

#8 Guest_Lea_*

Guest_Lea_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

I did my first reading last night (9 card spread). I was very impressed! This is my first Oracle deck, have been using Tarot for a little over a year now. I must say the "feeling" of this is very different from Tarot, and one that I like!

What I liked most about it is the "natural" feel that it has. I am all for as natural as one can get in these days. I feel a long future with these cards and have the "mini" deck on it's way to me as a compliment to this deck.

Thanks again for the opportunity for this experience Sandy and those who assisted you!
:witch_bounce:

#9 Patrima

Patrima

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:53 PM

Hi Sandy,

Do you have any plans to port your new software for us Mac users?
I don't use a PC...and I am running a Mac that does not support Windows.
I am not holding too much hope, but, hey, I won't know until I ask.

#10 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:57 PM

I so love mine!!!! I have so far found its better than struggling with the tarot which I suck at! I'm having so much fun learning the meanings of the cards and it just feels right!!! Great job Sandy!!!!!!! In fact, I'm even going to buy a deck just use the software!!!

:party:

Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#11 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:49 PM

Hi Sandy,

Do you have any plans to port your new software for us Mac users?
I don't use a PC...and I am running a Mac that does not support Windows.
I am not holding too much hope, but, hey, I won't know until I ask.

Hi .. there isn't any plans yet, this was solely built for Windows. I know more and more people are switching over to Macs so it is something we can look into for the future but it won't be happening just yet. Sorry x

Posted Image

#12 Patrima

Patrima

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:53 AM

Thank-you Sandy. I appreciate you letting me know. Most things are not available for the Mac, so I am used to this situation. You might have trouble finding a software company to make the switch for you, anyway as Mac development seems to be a specialty. I will see what I can do to change my situation here! :)

#13 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

UPDATE OF THE LENORMAND ORACLE:

YES! It is TRUE!! … we have listened to your feedback and have taken it so seriously that we decided to revamp Sandy Cristel’s Interactive Lenormand Oracle with some friendly tweaks and loads of freebies … PLUS we have reduced the price to just 24.97.

Our product is Vista friendly and we have been given 5 Star Awards and Best Shareware Awards on various sites such as:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To upgrade your current copy of the book, click the “check for updates” when it first opens, download it and then run it :). Remember to delete your old version afterwards.

The new version is 1.02.
You can download the new 1.02 version of the Interactive Lenormand Oracle from http://www.lenormand...om/download.php

Existing customers do not need to need to re-enter their Registration Key in the new version.

So, what’s new?

Well, the licencing has changed to make it easy for you to transfer the ebook to a new or different computer.
Also, we are giving away for FREE some fantastic downloads that have been beautified and redesigned:

3 FREE Classic Cartomancy eBooks

* The Pictorial Key to the Tarot by Arthur Edward Waite
* Fortune Telling by Cards by Professor P.R.S. Foli
* How to Tell Fortunes by Cards by Mme Zancig

2 FREE Clairvoyance ebooks

* Clairvoyance and Occult Powers by Swami Panchadasi
* Develop Your Psychic Ability - a subliminal audio mp3

You can download these ebooks and the mp3 TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE from the Bonus Downloads page in the Information & resources section of the Interactive Lenormand Oracle ebook.

Also, we have opened the book completely up for review, no more hidden areas, so you can download it FREE and try the full working version for 5 days. After then you must decide if you wish to continue using it.

Download Sandy Cristel’s Interactive Lenormand

Upgrade Sandy Cristel’s Interactive Lenormand

Posted Image

#14 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:23 AM

Thank you Sandy!!!!
Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#15 Guest_Lea_*

Guest_Lea_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:19 AM

Thank you Sandy! I am so lovin these cards! My tarot cards think I am missing! lol