Photo
- - - - -

Sandy Cristel's Interactive Lenormand Oracle

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:54 AM

Sandy Cristel's Interactive Lenormand Oracle e-book
Release date February 16th 2009 - RESERVE YOUR COPY NOW for the introductory offer!

Posted Image

Have you ever wanted to discover what the future has in store for you? Whether you will have health, wealth and happiness? Have you ever wanted guidance about a decision — whether to take that new job or not — wondering what would be the best choice? Would you like to know how someone feels about you? And where your relationship is going?

The Lenormand Oracle can answers all these questions and much more. It can show you what factors in your past led to your present situation. It can uncover hidden influences that you may not even be aware of. It can show you the consequences of different decisions you may make. Named after Madame Marie Anne Lenormand, the most famous of all cartomancers, this oracle offers profound insight into all matters.

Reserve your copy of my Interactive Lenormand Oracle NOW and receive a special free gift!!!

Attached Files

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#2 spinney

spinney

Local hedge witch

• Moderators
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:59 AM

Sandy girl! This looks fab:party:

#3 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:05 AM

I hope you dont mind but I will copy this also in chit chat as a sticky too. I just added some more thumbnails of the ebook :)
Posted Image
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image

#4 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:12 AM

ooooh, your temptation skills are getting better and better sandy
:cloud9: floating through life on a cloud of bubbles

#5 Rowan's Light

Rowan's Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:22 PM

Did you build this all by yourself?

You are naughty though as I'm on a spending ban again.

#6 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:36 PM

No, I had help. I am not able to code such ebooks myself :)
Posted Image

#7 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:10 PM

I've reserved mine!! :party:
)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#8 Rowan's Light

Rowan's Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:18 AM

No, I had help. I am not able to code such ebooks myself :)

It looks really good - well done to you and your help.

#9 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:00 PM

www.lenormand-oracle.com

TODAY is a landmark in the life of Sandy Cristel.

TODAY is the official launch of my ebook to the public, Sandy Cristels Interactive Lenormand Oracle programme.

TODAY is the start of an exciting and long adventure for me and I am already loving every minute of it.

Below is a screen shot of the page where you can download my Interactive Lenormand Oracle programme for FREE. Yes, you get 7 whole days to try it, completely free of charge, no tricks, no spyware, nothing - just the file. You dont even install it as it runs as an .exe file e-book!

Posted Image

If you decide you dont like it, just delete it! You dont even have to uninstall it!

However I am more than sure you will absolutely LOVE IT, and I can pretty much guarantee that instead of deleting it you will want more, yes more! .. MORE? I hear you cry absolutely! The real best bit is the User Interactive part that is saved especially for the Full Version. And at a price that is lower than most books out there and even lower than some of the lenormand cards themselves, I think you will have to agree that it is money well spent.

Please go and download my e-book and have a look. You are under no obligation to buy it at all - it is all yours for a whole week until you decide to hang on to it or not.
www.lenormand-oracle.com

Just remember to come back and let me know what you think of it!

Posted Image

#10 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:11 PM

Its beautiful.....congrats......I am going to download the freebie!

May I ask the price if I want the full version? I am interested, but need to know the cost as I am also on a spending freeze. Hate the economy right now!

Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#11 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:15 PM

When you download the book if you click purchase it will take you to a purchase page in which it lists the price in different currencies - you are under absolutely no obligation to buy it. You can see for yourself the prices when you download the free book :)

xx

Posted Image

#12 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

Thank you.....I've just downloaded and will check it out in awhile. Currently on heavy duty meds and feel another nap coming on.....
Earth as Body become Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#13 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

Greetings Sandy

Oooo I am diggin it for sure! I am gonna suss this out later today after the wee monsters off to kindy ...

You know I am thrilled on account of the fact that I got a whole bunch of different Lenormand faces (actually amongst all sort of others) the other day - about four or five (from memory) different styles. There I was going oo lovely lovely lovely and then ... there's your prog! Fantastic!

Subsisto

Scott

New Me! Now with added incomprehensibilityfullness for your convenience!

#14 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:18 AM

Greetings Again Sandy

Well there we go five minutes to sit and read and play and I am lovin it.

What can I say? I am singularly impressed which frankly doesn't happen a lot most days! lol

But seriously I am. This is a tip top job.

The history of the card lineage is good (not to little not too much) the permutations are good (the cross referencing will no doubt be VERY helpful to some people who want to cut and change with playing cards etc!) The layouts are concise, it is a pleasure to read a book written by someone who actually DOES the work and isn't burdened down with nonsense .. umm yeah ... just really good actually!

Some of the Red Owl faces are a tad smudgy on the lettering with the size they display at (but actually I dig that as I think it makes it look a bit rustic and it is a nice contrast to the screen which is very "perfect and precise" !) and I did lose my initial draft of this letter 'cause it opened a page for confirmation/unlocking when I closed it but again really - fine work indeed.

I will be telling people about this one cause it is the first time in years I have read a book about divination (other than the one I am working on! lol) that didn't make me irritable and wonder why I bothered in the first place!

Subsisto

Scott

New Me! Now with added incomprehensibilityfullness for your convenience!

#15 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:19 AM

So a quick question here.....now that I'm off the meds....is it advisable to also purchase the oracle cards from Amazon? and which ones are the ones that acutally match? I've snooped around and have found several Lenormand Oracle cards out there, but not sure which ones I should get.

Earth as Body become Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#16 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:01 AM

The program has several decks to choose from... but you don't have to have your own deck to use the program.

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#17 Lela

Lela

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:21 AM

I can't try it cause I'm on a Mac and it's only formated for Windows. :frown:

#18 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:15 AM

The program has several decks to choose from... but you don't have to have your own deck to use the program.

Would it not better for me to have a physical deck to work with? I really suck at tarot but am fairly good with oracle cards. Just thought I may learn quicker with an actual deck in hand.

But, dear KW, I always end up saying I should have listened to you in the first place, so I may just put off the cards till a later time. :handshake:

Earth as Body become Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#19 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:41 AM

Oh, by all means, get a deck! I just wanted you to know that the program doesn't require you to have one.

The decks that the program has on it are:

Blue Owl
Red Owl
Carta Mundi
Gypsy Lenormand
French Cartomancy (which is what *I* have)
LS Lenormand Oracle
Playing Cards

A simple Google search should turn up any of these decks - from there it's just a matter of preference.

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#20 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:32 AM

Ok, so you like the French.....we'll look for that one. I'm kinda in one those wierd moods tonite, so don't take anything I say (type) as offensive. I'm sitting here in the house and its sooooo quiet, everyone is out and all the critters are asleep, so my mind is kinda going to the gutter.:wickedwitch:

I plan on getting the interactive either Friday or Saturday and then I'll go for the cards when I place my next order at Amazon.

Thanks for the suggestions!!!! :thankyou:

Earth as Body become Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me