14 replies to this topic

#1 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:29 AM

for anyone reading any one of the cultus sabatti (sp?) books and wanting to talk and study together:

chat dates:

Thursday Jan 29 at 9 pm est

Thursday Feb 12 at 9 pm est

Thursday Feb 26 at 9 pm est

Just an idea for the first chat... anyone who has tried any of the rituals or wants to try one and can offer input? Of course any ritual doing is done with respect to the authors and not as a game but as an honest learning tool. Also, to the best of my knowledge, these seem to be books about Luciferian Gnosis, so be sure you actually want to interact with that path (or even learn of it)....

Edited by Michele, 27 January 2009 - 01:38 AM.

#2 owlblink

owlblink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:19 AM

because im blonde.....what time is this in the uk?!?!

After Post Note: Googled it and found out i will still be at work then, GMT time. never mind - let me know how it goes!

:Spider-1:

Edited by owlblink, 27 January 2009 - 02:06 PM.

Do not do what you desire - do what is necessary

#3 Nautonnier

Nautonnier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:08 PM

there is more to lucifer and gnosis than meets the eye!...:naughty:

but yeah...if you are put off by such things ....

BTW...however...BIG difference between SATAN and Lucifer

(in another way its all same as well...different but the same dark and light make a "new" infinite that is invisible and a visible colour or condition.....)

although You need to pass through the three gates of meaning to understand

Outer meaning
Inner meaning
Secret (hidden) Meaning..

(cant stand the "s" word really ..but its the only one that fits.....)

the quickest road is the One that overcomes fear....or is passed by confronting and killing fear.

It can destroy you as well of course...this IS "kundalini" after all..

Preparation...is vital

control is Paramount

Fear is the great limiter and the hardest obstacle to overcome
it will stop all progress Dead in its tracks

Edited by Nautonnier, 27 January 2009 - 01:14 PM.

#4 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:20 PM

It seems that many of the people interested will not be available at 9 est.... would it be better to change this to a SAturday afternoon????

#5 owlblink

owlblink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:26 PM

would be better for me! :P

It seems that many of the people interested will not be available at 9 est.... would it be better to change this to a SAturday afternoon????

#6 SaiOdin

SaiOdin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:17 AM

Could we do two? I know thats a lot more of a time investiment but i'm really keen for the chat on thursday and i think no matter when it is someone won't be able to attend on one of the dates.

#7 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:02 AM

I am generally around on thursdays and on saturday afternoons, so will do both, but please remember the whole reason I suggested these chats is because I want input on the books (even just bouncing ideas off each other) - please don't assume I have any info on the cultis sabbati (wish i did!!) or esoteric knowledge of the books - i've only read them and want to learn more of them....

what time (florida time) on saturday?

#8 owlblink

owlblink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:21 AM

Anytime is good for me saturday :)

I am generally around on thursdays and on saturday afternoons, so will do both, but please remember the whole reason I suggested these chats is because I want input on the books (even just bouncing ideas off each other) - please don't assume I have any info on the cultis sabbati (wish i did!!) or esoteric knowledge of the books - i've only read them and want to learn more of them....

what time (florida time) on saturday?

#9 Marion

Marion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:51 AM

Did these chats occur? Is the group still in touch?

Anyone want to start another?

"Bart, the ability to add two-digit numbers does not make you a witch" ~ Lisa Simpson

Always up to witchery ~ Marion

#10 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:17 AM

Did these chats occur? Is the group still in touch?

Anyone want to start another?

Yes, no, sorta, and maybe.

They did occur but didn't get off the ground. Some others and I at a later date and quite by accident started meeting every Wednesday night in the chat room here and discussing sabbatic craft, but as another was interested who was not on this site any longer, we moved the chat.

If others are interested I wouldn't mind doing something maybe every other week. But know I do not claim knowledge, only to have an intense interest.

M

#11 Marion

Marion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:10 PM

but as another was interested who was not on this site any longer, we moved the chat.

If others are interested I wouldn't mind doing something maybe every other week. But know I do not claim knowledge, only to have an intense interest.

M

I getcha ;) Maybe..if it's not too much to ask...you could round up the old posse and we could kick it off again? Maybe once the madness of the holiday season is over? I've got a group of 5 friends on FB and we're starting a little discussion between ourselves about it, but they're not on this site. I'd love to get input from as many other people as possible, as the CS are still quite mysterious.

"Bart, the ability to add two-digit numbers does not make you a witch" ~ Lisa Simpson

#12 Dawn

Dawn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

IM up for it babe :) We will try and round up some more, may have to be at lante evening in england, because thats when alot of poeple from the usa are on?

#13 Marion

Marion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:00 PM

That's absolutely fine with me. I'm a night owl anyway, and can do split sleeps if need be to accommodate any U.S. input. :)

#14 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:27 PM

It used to be done at 7:30 Flroida time on Wednesday nights (12:30 a.m. England time), and if everyone is up we can try that time again and see how it goes and if anyone is interested, and if the interest maintains...?

M

#15 Marion

Marion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:32 PM

Count me in! 12.30 GMT is still early in my book :) Will we try to arrange a date...like, the first Wed. of the new year? It gives everyone plenty notice (6th Jan) and, on a personal note, I have the fllowing day off so no problem about staying up late :)