my nephew and sis

Guest nick

Ok so here's all the details on what my sis was saying about my nephew and how it seems like somthing is trying to kill him.

The first incident was when my sis was about 2months pregnant with him she was on the back of her husbands motorcycle and they were in the left hand turning lane turning into their apartment complex when the car that was coming up behind them decided to go around the bike on the left hand side. If her husband hadn't reacted as quickly as he had the car would of slammed straight into the back end of the bike where my sis was sitting. The car was only a few inches away from her.

The second incident happend when she was about 5 months pregnant. She was on her way home on I-35E going north she went to change lanes put her turning signal on checked her mirrors and saw a white car a about 10 car lengths behind her in the lane she was getting into so she started merging into the lane and at about the time it took for her tires to go over the line the white car was directly next to her. So to prevent slamming right into the car she hit the breaks and pulled the car to the right but she still ened up hitting the white car because the lady driving the white car decided to cut her off. So the car started swirving out of control and eventually flipped over and was spinning upside down for about 50 feet. Amazingly my sis walked out of the car with nothing but a bruised knee and a few little scratches from the glass and luckily the airbags never went off. Probably the only time to be thankful for a faulty airbag system.lol

The final time was his birth. My sis was getting induced because even with everything that had happened he was still going to be about ten pounds if she went full term and my sister is small so she would of had a difficult birth. But the doc came in and popped her water and the second he walked out the monitor for his heart starting going crazy because his heart rate was dropping fast. The umbilical cord had managed to get stuck between her pelvic bone and his head, her dr said out of 25 years of practicing he had never had that happen to one of his patients. They had expected the worst and once again he defied all odds and was perfectly fine.

My sis's husbands family seems to have alot of these situations that they shouldnt walk away from but they manage to anyways. But they've never been so persistent like they are with my nephew. She also had a dream the other night that my nephew got possesed by a creature that was very evil and almost looked like a pixie. In the dream she managed to get it out and kill it but she has had a few of these dreams during pregnancy and after.

My sis is a empath like me(or so I beleave her to be) and during all of these incidents she said she felt a really dark presence around her...and honestly Im a little scared.

I want to help her and my nephew but Im not sure how to do it. I'd really appreciate any advice anybody can give!

One of my first instincts is that it seems that your nephew is lucky and seems pretty well protected from things. The incidents you describe, though it sucks that they happened whilst she was pregnant, all seem relatively common. Inductions generally lead to issues in birth as sudden unnatural beginnings to labour can be be very stressful on a baby. Cord issues are common.

There may be something at play with him but i also think that given he has survived some pretty scary incidents, i'd also say he's pretty well protected too. Atleast thats my feeling.

Sorry i don't have any practical advice to give.

Well that seems like he's a lucky boy indeed and so is your sister. If she felt a dark presence then perhaps you should do a cleansing of her house for her and do some protection spells for her. You can make up a pouch for her to keep on her or in her bag and maybe one for the bubs to have in his cot or in his baby bag/pram to keep him safe?

Well that seems like he's a lucky boy indeed and so is your sister. If she felt a dark presence then perhaps you should do a cleansing of her house for her and do some protection spells for her. You can make up a pouch for her to keep on her or in her bag and maybe one for the bubs to have in his cot or in his baby bag/pram to keep him safe?

The thing is I dont know how to do any of that, and her husband would probiably kill me for it. My sis used to practice witchcraft, probiably wicca( I dont know). She was really into summoning spirits and some other stuff that I forgot. But she quit after things started to get out of control and now shes just really into faries and stuff. She put up some wards against evil faries on all the doors and windows.

I dont really beleave they will work, but hay who am I to judge?

Well while the hubby is away at work you can try burning a smudge stick of sage in the house, just go room to room and then air the house out afterwards so he won't know and I will give some advice that i was given asking for another kind of protection, pop some protection herbs (you can find info on them anywhere :D) into a pouch, choose whatever words feel right to you to say over the pouch, then get her to pop it into the back of a drawer or at the back of her wardrobe etc, somewhere the husband isn't going to see it. This way she is protected and he doesn't have to get shitty :D

She was really into summoning spirits and some other stuff that I forgot. But she quit after things started to get out of control and now shes just really into faries and stuff. She put up some wards against evil faries on all the doors and windows.

Right Im having to be blunt here. You both need to get back to the real world or this will consume you. Do your protections and banishings and try to keep it real. I know people who don't summon spirits etc and have all the bad luck in the world.

Evil fairies???

Buy the baby a teddy and depending how adept you are make the teddy into a protection charm.

I have to admit, I see it like spinneyhex. A girl friend of mine is freaking out because she believes she's cursed. And that since generations on end. Honestly - I can't really feel or see anything evil around her. She does though.

I think, believing in a curse or anything like that, gives enough power to anything that wants to make mischief. Darned it. I could say I'm cursed, too. Or tell my mother, my aunt, my sister and a lot of other people that they are. That's not being helpful - especially when they want to believe that they have a curse stuck on them.

Buying a teddy and making a protection ritual on it or cleansing the house/apt. with sage won't hurt, though. It may even help, giving your sis enough self-confidence and belief, that she's cured. The first, and often hardest step is, positive thinking - "evil spirits" don't like positive things.

Hope I could help a bit.

I agree with Spinneyhex... you have to keep some reality here. If you asked people to list how many times they have had near misses/scrapes/bad luck etc then it's huge for many (I've had 2 near drownings, a life threatening illness) but that's life sometimes! ...and the chances of issues/risks/ in pregnancy are always there too. And.. when you have a baby inside you, your fears are heightened too.. when I used to drive, i'd worry in case some arse hole hit my car and caused a placenta problem or squished us both.

Of course, that sounds like your sis had some bad luck but I think maybe between you, you could devise a cleansing ritual and then have her make a charm/protection amulet or buy a nice pendant and bless/charge it.

As for the baby, what a lucky little boy. I'd do similar for him. like the teddy bear idea... and then. ....Forget about the past and concentrate on the here and now. It's all any of us have.

Right Im having to be blunt here. You both need to get back to the real world or this will consume you. Do your protections and banishings and try to keep it real. I know people who don't summon spirits etc and have all the bad luck in the world.

Evil fairies???

Buy the baby a teddy and depending how adept you are make the teddy into a protection charm.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Listen to this wise advice, Nick.

I am with the others on this. For each of my kids I bought them a teddy bear when they were born and did protection for each bear. That was it. My past jobs, and every day life, have put myself and my family into more close calls than most ever see. I do not attribute them to anything more than life.

I am one of those people that they say should not still be alive. Too many close calls and very strange things that would happen. And then stranger ways they were interferred to stop it from actually happening to me. I do not believe something is after me. I believe it is just not my time. I also believe i have guardians. I listen to them when they are warning me or guiding me away from danger.The suggestion about the Teddy bear is great. That is what I would do and have done for my own kids.

Rebie

I agree with the others too.

I would worry that all this negative thought will attract negative energy.

The teddy is a lovely idea. But most importatly enjoy your nephew they are little for such a short time.

:thanks: for all the advice! I will try burning the stick of sage in the house and the pouch of protective herbs. I dont think Im adept enough to try the charmed bear, but thanks anyway. Hopefully it will reassure her and put her fears to rest. If nothing else at least the house will be cleansed. :D

actually nick, you could give yourself more credit. Use the teddybear & pour all your heartfelt love into the teddy that you have for your nephew. For me love is one of the strongest protections available. Your intention of lotsa love to protect should be strong enough to dispel most anything & ask for a gaurdian ancestor or spirit to be with the child too. Sounds to me that he may be looked over already tho.

Sapphire

actually nick, you could give yourself more credit. Use the teddybear & pour all your heartfelt love into the teddy that you have for your nephew. For me love is one of the strongest protections available. Your intention of lotsa love to protect should be strong enough to dispel most anything & ask for a gaurdian ancestor or spirit to be with the child too. Sounds to me that he may be looked over already tho.

Sapphire

Well said Sapphire... Nick you're obviously a very empathic person who worries about your family - you'll do just fine.:banana:

I will third that, when I said adept, I should have put confident, which I'm sure you are :D

I know it sounds like something out of Final Destination but as others have said perspective is the key. When bad things are happening and it seems they always happen together rather than spread out, its easy to feel paranoid, 'someones got it in for me' etc but thats perfectly natural.

Im sure many people that you speak to coud explain about a run of bad luck, even though it seems like your neice is having close shaves.

when I had my son a similar thing happened , heartbeat dropped, baby monitor went mad, basically I couldnt dialte and my son was getting tired pushing. It was terrifying and i had to have a cesarian in the end otherwise he would of died. The next couple of months i had a massive run of bad luck. I didnt think i was cursed, thats down to my own arrogance of thinking 'no one would dare curse me' :) but i did think ' fuck all this shit luck'.

Thats what it is, shit luck.

D x

The teddy is a great idea and you could also try a little protection. Just sit somewhere quiet, bring your nephew into your focus and imagine a cocoon of light all around him, put all your energy and love into this light and watch it surround and protect him. He sounds as if he already has protection of some sort, maybe his own. Above all, be positive. Many of us have had near death experiences, be it accidents or illness or whatever, but if you dwelt on it you would never go out the door.

We had lots of problems with Rowan and his birth. we nearly lost him several times during the pregnancy, and birth ( like your sister, I had to be induced) and after 13 hours of labour was rushed in for an emergency c-section. We had lots of close calls but we are still going :)

You belittle yourself too much Nick, you have the power to protect and make the charm/Talisman, you just have to believe in yourself and believe in what you are doing. Its not a matter of skill or experience, its a matter of intent. Its obvious that you care so so so much about your nephew and sister, so let that care and love come into your workings. THe most powerful protections and spells come from the heart. One of my fav sayings told to me when I was young was " A life lived in fear is a life half lived" . So Pick up your smudge stick, grab some salt and incense and get thee to a teddy bear store ;)

With the teddy charm, as sapphire said before, pour in your love to the teddy. close your eyes and envision an aura of pure light protecting your nephew. If you think your sister is need of protection make her an anklet from beads and ribbons, as u make it focus of protecting her with it.

If you think there is still some presence following them , try sprinkling salt around the house and yard. Also maybe burning a black candle and meditating on burning the negative presence and energy away from them. Just sitting there meditating on the flame, feeling its heat as it burns in protection for your family.

Hope this helps and keep us posted :)

You belittle yourself too much Nick, you have the power to protect and make the charm/Talisman, you just have to believe in yourself and believe in what you are doing. Its not a matter of skill or experience, its a matter of intent.

That's perfectly said and sooo true.

We had lots of problems with Rowan and his birth. we nearly lost him several times during the pregnancy, and birth ( like your sister, I had to be induced) and after 13 hours of labour was rushed in for an emergency c-section. We had lots of close calls but we are still going :)

You belittle yourself too much Nick, you have the power to protect and make the charm/Talisman, you just have to believe in yourself and believe in what you are doing. Its not a matter of skill or experience, its a matter of intent. Its obvious that you care so so so much about your nephew and sister, so let that care and love come into your workings. THe most powerful protections and spells come from the heart. One of my fav sayings told to me when I was young was " A life lived in fear is a life half lived" . So Pick up your smudge stick, grab some salt and incense and get thee to a teddy bear store ;)

With the teddy charm, as sapphire said before, pour in your love to the teddy. close your eyes and envision an aura of pure light protecting your nephew. If you think your sister is need of protection make her an anklet from beads and ribbons, as u make it focus of protecting her with it.

If you think there is still some presence following them , try sprinkling salt around the house and yard. Also maybe burning a black candle and meditating on burning the negative presence and energy away from them. Just sitting there meditating on the flame, feeling its heat as it burns in protection for your family.

Hope this helps and keep us posted :)

I will do it, im just worried about makin things worse. Thank everyone for your inspering words!:thanks: Is it best that I use a Stuffed Tigger that he loves instead of a new bear?

Of course it's o.k. to use the stuffed Tigger instead of a teddy bear. It'll probably be even better, cuz he's used to it. Kids, even so small ones, can be awful choosy. It's the intention that counts.

I will do it, im just worried about makin things worse. Thank everyone for your inspering words!:thanks: Is it best that I use a Stuffed Tigger that he loves instead of a new bear?

HEHEHE! You dont have to worry about that, your intentions are too good. Its not making anything worse if you are looking after your family. You are doing what is right!. You can only make things worse IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE MAKING THINGS WORSE!

The stuffed tigger sounds like an awesome Idea :) esp since he loves it so much already:) but to be honest it doesnt matter what you use, as long as YOU feel its right. If I was creating the charm, i would talk to the tigger and tell it Im giving it a specific job which is to look after your nephew, and meditate/hold the tigger and feel your energy of protetion filling it. your love and your sisters love and your BIL love will fill it and help protect the little one ^^

TO EVERYONE;

I DID IT, AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW THAT I HAVE DONE IT!!!

I just got done making the Tigger into a protective charm for him. I feel verry confident that it works, I pored everything I have into it. I'm verry glad you guys convinced me into doing it because now I feel that aslong as he has it he will be safe. Now all I have to do is tell my sis and hope it puts her fears to rest aswell.

nite and thanks!

Archived