Chat!

Guest nick

Hay! I am new here(yes I already posted my intro) but I just wanted to put myself out there and get to know some more people. I am not here just to learn, I also want to become part of the family. So whats up?:crazy:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I can tell you about my day thus far:

I am sick as shit with a horrible cold.

My oldest daughter, who just graduated college, drove away at 3am to start her grown-up life in another state, leaving me and her dad watching her tail lights in the dark and rain. It was like a bad movie scene.

I drug one of our dogs to a photo shoot for the SPCA and she was so bad that they couldn't get anything usable from the session.

Basically I'm a foul bitch today. :evil:

All that being said, thanks for putting yourself out there! You will become part of the family with time and posting. Do check back daily - a lot of time we have spur-of-the-moment chats in the chat room - and that's a great way to mix as well.

Have a fabby day! :D

My day was acutally eventful for a Sunday. My youngest son had a bowling tournament and did fairly well, tho I doubt he will make the finals. From there we stopped at a pizza joint and had pizza and beer. Then we had to go to the kids bowling alley where he actually bowls and drop off his tournament sheet where we ran into old friends. Had a few beers while chatting and the kids bowled (some more). Then we got home and am now sitting and relaxing.

Hopefully KW will keep the cold/flu down south and I won't get it! LOL

And yes, keep posting and you'll get to know us and us you!! In the meantime, enjoy the forum!!!

:wavex:

I went to visit with my coven--we are a small egalitarian chosen family group. I was really depressed about still not finding work, and how I was too lazy to do anything besides look for work, no painting or drawing things. My mates comforted me. I played with the child and the baby--which was cheering. We discussed an upcoming holiday--figured out what everyone wanted to cook for the feast. Discussed methods for me to make money and stay motivated. I came home and started trying to read Chumbley's Qutub, I started looking up near every word I didn't understand online and making a document. Then after an hour or more of this, I discovered the book has a comprehensive glossary at the end. Silly me. (His other book had a scanty glossary so I just assumed, and made and ass of me!) I have my cat looking out the window beside me, she is usually around me--and I am contemplating cleaning up my work space downstairs, but instead I am up here being an internet goob!

Well, I can tell you about my day thus far:

I am sick as shit with a horrible cold.

My oldest daughter, who just graduated college, drove away at 3am to start her grown-up life in another state, leaving me and her dad watching her tail lights in the dark and rain. It was like a bad movie scene.

I drug one of our dogs to a photo shoot for the SPCA and she was so bad that they couldn't get anything usable from the session.

Basically I'm a foul bitch today. :evil:

All that being said, thanks for putting yourself out there! You will become part of the family with time and posting. Do check back daily - a lot of time we have spur-of-the-moment chats in the chat room - and that's a great way to mix as well.

Have a fabby day! :D

Hope you get better soon KW.

I am sorry about you'r daughter...I sort of did the same to my parents though. But I just up and left, I hate "Good Buys" they seem so final...and I am soooo bad at them. My parents (especaily my pop) aint good at them eather. But I did let them know i was leaving a mounth in advance! I even told the relatives durring my B-Day party. Needless to say they did not take the news well and my B-Day was ruined. But my grand father stood beside me and my decision. He didn't even ask why, he just told me to call if I ever needed help.

I will try!lol

My oldest will be leaving in June and moving to Oregon. We've known about it, but it will not be easy on him or us or his little brother. He had a hard time when he went out there last summer to check things out at the school.

My day was acutally eventful for a Sunday. My youngest son had a bowling tournament and did fairly well, tho I doubt he will make the finals. From there we stopped at a pizza joint and had pizza and beer. Then we had to go to the kids bowling alley where he actually bowls and drop off his tournament sheet where we ran into old friends. Had a few beers while chatting and the kids bowled (some more). Then we got home and am now sitting and relaxing.

Hopefully KW will keep the cold/flu down south and I won't get it! LOL

And yes, keep posting and you'll get to know us and us you!! In the meantime, enjoy the forum!!!

:wavex:

WoW! that seemed like a fun day, I love bowling!

I mostly stayed here on the pc checking things out. Well I did play with my nephew for a while and we fell asleep on the couch, he is 3mounths old and the cutest little kid you will ever see (he had a mohawk). Oh! I burned the inhesive off of a stainless steel pan:blondmoment: I thought I turned it off but it was the switch next to it that I turned off instead.lol

I went to visit with my coven--we are a small egalitarian chosen family group. I was really depressed about still not finding work, and how I was too lazy to do anything besides look for work, no painting or drawing things. My mates comforted me. I played with the child and the baby--which was cheering. We discussed an upcoming holiday--figured out what everyone wanted to cook for the feast. Discussed methods for me to make money and stay motivated. I came home and started trying to read Chumbley's Qutub, I started looking up near every word I didn't understand online and making a document. Then after an hour or more of this, I discovered the book has a comprehensive glossary at the end. Silly me. (His other book had a scanty glossary so I just assumed, and made and ass of me!) I have my cat looking out the window beside me, she is usually around me--and I am contemplating cleaning up my work space downstairs, but instead I am up here being an internet goob!

I know the feeling...I am also job hunting, and with the economy being so cruddy GM Motors let go of 2,000 workers and the Circut City by the appartment is doing the same, it can be really hard to find a job.

My oldest will be leaving in June and moving to Oregon. We've known about it, but it will not be easy on him or us or his little brother. He had a hard time when he went out there last summer to check things out at the school.

I had to leave behind two younger brothers, a little sister, and another little sister who is in the oven behind...I miss them all.

Well this is a lovely idea as well as using the chat box :D

I had a busy day, my mother and her girlfriend were looking after my stepsisters little boy so before they drove him back home they all came and visited so i've had a busy day of little ones running around, throwing toys and chasing each other up the hallways - good day but busy and boy am i glad they went home and my daughter is asleep now :D

Geee.... My day? My (18-year-old) son got laid; I didn't. I became a vegitarian. I had a good read up at the pub (the Azoetia) and now I have to get to bed (work tomorrow). Typical, but enjoyable :-)

Oh - and I did the laundry (which the girl in my son's bedroom folded - I knew there was a reson I had children)....

My day...was birthday party day. My twin daughters turned 28 today, my oldest daughter turns 30 on Tues. and my soon to be son-in-law turns 31 on Tuesday as well. Sooo, I made the passed down family recipe for Chicken Paprikash (hungarian) for the supper and topped it off with a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake. My hubby won't eat the chicken paprikash so he got fried chicken tenders. I guess he must not have any hungarian in him. One of the grandsons (also twins) threw up on the floor just as I was getting the food on the table.

Hay! I am new here(yes I already posted my intro) but I just wanted to put myself out there and get to know some more people. I am not here just to learn, I also want to become part of the family. So whats up?:crazy:

I just got back from Georgia (and a freaking cookout over at one of our friends house here in the keys LOL!)...I am exhausted and therefore going to suck down a glass of red wine and go to bed SOON!

More dishing tomorrow maybe if I am NOT in a coma! LOL!

Well.... my day started on Saturday. My roomates got their income tax refund & took me out saturday to a very expensive resteraunt that they paid $20 for just my simple meal then to a day of shopping at places like belks & JCPenny's among about 4 others & lois paid for me & her to see this spiritual advisor witch I'll make another topic on, then out to eat again got home made pinnacoldas for me & jason, lois got mudslides then around midnight thirty put their youngest to sleep & went to sleep only to get up Sunday to Jason(roomate) cooked big breakfast & him & my youngest son cleaned the house then we took their kids to burger king to play on the play yard & eat then went to next town over to Tangers outlet mall for even more expensive shopping. lois spent over $100 in each shop starting at Tommy hilfegers where I got a $40 pocketbook ( I would have never paid that much but they insisted) then we moved to 6 other shops (all very expensive places) then on the way home stopped at Golden coral to eat. Me & lois had a salad while jason & the kids ate real food but before we could finish had to leave cause jason got mad at some friends who were texting him threatening them about past issues that were suppose to be dropped but got started again today cause the girl is cracky. So we came home to keep them from breaking in the house while we were gone. Then my other two sons came over & spent the rest of the evening talking with them til I found myself here.

& thats my weekend. lol

Sapphire

At first I thought - oooh what a good idea, chit chat!! Then realised I didnt have much to put, lol. My weekend was Saturday: do nothing except read and watch sky (and force boyfriend to carry out 'man tasks' such as smashing up wood) and Sunday, had witchy friends over and we had a carpet picnic followed by a house blessing for my new place!! Thats about it, now im at work and bored, lol.

I'm on my own today:party:and it's not raining or snowing. It's beautiful.

I've fed the horses and taken my dobermann a walk with the neighbours ridgeback and yelled at him loads as he decided to chase the brows around the field.

Back to reality now - loads of housework and Officework to catch up on before collecting the kids from school. And the golden silence is shattered

Hey Nick! This was a fun idea of yours! My weekend was boring, catching up on house work and whatnot. Oh! I did have to ground my daughter. She got picked up by the police for tobacco and curfew violation.:pissedoff: That was my excitement! Now it's back to work! Have a great week:grin_witch:!

I had a great weekend too (nice idea to start this thread off, Nick!)... we travelled to Wales on Friday and spent the weekend staying in a cottage near a fast running stream, in a valley.

We went to Wales to meet my friend who rehabilitates dogs (she has 33 at the moment) offered us her advice on one of our dogs, who has terrible anxiety problems..

So we took our babies to Wales and they had the time of their little lives, running in streams, chasing bunnies and generally being exhausted with all their new doggie friends.

We had a fantastic meal on Saturday night.. and came back late last night.. very tired but with lots of positivity and success.

We also have tentatively agreed to adopt one of my friends new rescues, a 9 month old collie bitch, who has been terribly ill treated.

But first we must work at turning our male dog's anxiety around, before we proceed with this.

So this weekend, was our first time that we saw her and both Mr A and me felt a connection with this poor little soul. Now, we will work on our boy at home, and hopefully in a month or so, we can go back to Wales and give a home to an animal that will need tlc for many months before she adjusts, like our other three have eventually done.

I loved every minute of it all... even standing in fields, knee deep in mud and horse shit - to see my furry kids running around and having the time of their lives.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My Saturday was like every other Saturday - hubby at work, me in the shop (had to strain tinctures and infused oils).

Yesterday was fun/not fun. 2 months ago I bought tickets to Cirque du Soleil as Mom's bday present. For some reason, she didn't show nor answer her phone (not unusual) so I said a little grrr to the money wasted and after finishing weekly chores, hubby and I drove 2 hours to Atlanta without her. The show was phenomenal, as always. By the time we got home, it was bedtime.

This morning I'll be working on client work (it's tax season on top of everyday stuff) and then will have to take a break to drive over to Mother's to see what the fuck the excuse is this time. Then back here to work again.

Saturday started with the normal Tai Chi class and then my GF and I went to the International Bead show and spent way too much money. Then home and did nothing for the rest of the day (except put away the new stuff from the show - mark items, costs, file).

Sunday - back to bead show, book store, grocery shopping, laundry, vacuumed the house, dishes I did not do Saturday as well as Sunday dishes (Yes I do the laundry, vacuuming and dishes - and yes, I really am a guy).

My GF is a jewelry fabricator, and I make many different types of prayer beads (malas, Anglican Church, Rosary, etc.)

Well this is a lovely idea as well as using the chat box :D

I had a busy day, my mother and her girlfriend were looking after my stepsisters little boy so before they drove him back home they all came and visited so i've had a busy day of little ones running around, throwing toys and chasing each other up the hallways - good day but busy and boy am i glad they went home and my daughter is asleep now :D

I sorta know the feeling. back in miami we would visit my one of my aunts and my three cousins. my little sister would run everywhere chasing them and there would be nerf wars everywhere. and yea its nice seing them have fun but you got to watch them closely because someone always gets hurt.

Geee.... My day? My (18-year-old) son got laid; I didn't. I became a vegitarian. I had a good read up at the pub (the Azoetia) and now I have to get to bed (work tomorrow). Typical, but enjoyable :-)

Oh - and I did the laundry (which the girl in my son's bedroom folded - I knew there was a reson I had children)....

Thats messed up!

Im a veggy too!:D

I just got back from Georgia (and a freaking cookout over at one of our friends house here in the keys LOL!)...I am exhausted and therefore going to suck down a glass of red wine and go to bed SOON!

More dishing tomorrow maybe if I am NOT in a coma! LOL!

Im glad your back!!!:happydance:

you got to call me and tell me about it, and I will tell you about how I have been doing while you were gone.

Archived