A Truly Wicked Spell...

AnjelWolf

Ok...below is a truly wicked mean spell that should be used when the time calls. As always...please feel free to use as will :) This is really for all the people who want to peep in and see if they can find a spell from any of us before joining :)

Enjoy!!!

1 TBSP. of This...

2 TSP. of That...

3 pinches of &*$#...

2 pinches of That Too...

Combine everything together in a jar. Undress fully under a full moon. Take jar outside and hold up to moon. Do the "Electric Slide" dance while yelling at the top of your lungs "I am the master of my universe!!!" Next take the jar back inside and place by your front door. As people come in and out tell them the jar is "proof I am a child of Charmed". I'm sure this will solve all your problems :)

I just posted this on another forum Anjel, hope you dont mind. I have been getting a bit of shit lately from an individual who stole website content from me and boy are they shitting themselves when I pointed them here and said "be careful". They started ranting and raving at me openly and so I posted your brilliant spell - kinda shut them up apart from quoting the 3fold law at me ROFLMAO... seriously Im pissing myself

No...you'll be a twice blessed child of Charmed as a result of the Hustle dance steps. But also cause you did that you need to do part of that dance everytime someone enters and/or leaves your house.

• 10 months later...

:nono:Anjel, you should be ashamed of yourself...*whispers* ....you forgot to tell them about the 10 foot tall bonfire they have to jump through...:blobfire:

tsk, tsk, for shame.... :( now they can only be the red-headed stepchild of Charmed

You know I really forgot about this thread!!!

After reading it...I realized something...

I am one funny (and a smartass) bitch LOL!

Whoops!!!! Meant witch LOL!!!!

I just posted this on another forum Anjel, hope you dont mind. I have been getting a bit of shit lately from an individual who stole website content from me and boy are they shitting themselves when I pointed them here and said "be careful". They started ranting and raving at me openly and so I posted your brilliant spell - kinda shut them up apart from quoting the 3fold law at me ROFLMAO... seriously Im pissing myself

HAHAHAHAHAAH..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived