For those of you interested in the Fae

Frankie

I have just finished reading The Witches Guide to Faery Folk by Edain McCoy. I thought it had a rather wiccany flavor, but in general, the author seems to be very knowledgeable in this area. It tells in depth on how to establish a relationship with the elementals, how to work with them, and how to contact them through meditation. Also, there is a dictionary in the book of the fae which I found very useful.

I think there was a discussion about this book a while ago, but I couldn't find it. I read that book. She was a bit fluffy, but some of the information was interesting. I'd have to say the only real value in it is the dictionary in the back. Its a pretty extensive one, and worth something if you need a place to start research on a specific type of fairy.

Now that wierd, I'm almost finished reading the same book. I especailly like the dictionary of fae at the end. And yes, it started out wiccany, but it turned out to be a better book than I thought. :party0016:

Guest Landieth
I think there was a discussion about this book a while ago, but I couldn't find it. I read that book. She was a bit fluffy, but some of the information was interesting. I'd have to say the only real value in it is the dictionary in the back. Its a pretty extensive one, and worth something if you need a place to start research on a specific type of fairy.

Yeah I posted on it. http://www.traditionalwitch.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3606

I found a lot of the information in this book usefull actually, especially the more I read it over. There was a lot of sickly-sweet stuff in here, but minus that there are some great bits of info in this book IMO. :)

Yeah I posted on it. http://www.traditionalwitch.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3606

I found a lot of the information in this book usefull actually, especially the more I read it over. There was a lot of sickly-sweet stuff in here, but minus that there are some great bits of info in this book IMO. :)

Oh yeah thats why I couldn't find it. I was looking for a title about it. lol I knew we had a discussion about this book. I'd agree though if you don't have an issue ignoring the fluffy bits its got some decent stuff in it.

• 5 years later...

Archived