Long time no see

Dandelion

I've been away for a while. I'm back now. I had a terribly stressful holiday and I just found myself in a very depressed mood. I didn't want to do anything. The weight of family bull and other things took its toll and I couldn't even find the heart to do more then finish some online assignments.

Just thought I'd let everyone know I'm back and I'll probably be posting more but probably not as much until I can pull myself out of this mood. I hope everyone is doing well and all of you had a better holiday then I did.

I've been away for a while. I'm back now. I had a terribly stressful holiday and I just found myself in a very depressed mood. I didn't want to do anything. The weight of family bull and other things took its toll and I couldn't even find the heart to do more then finish some online assignments.

Just thought I'd let everyone know I'm back and I'll probably be posting more but probably not as much until I can pull myself out of this mood. I hope everyone is doing well and all of you had a better holiday then I did.

Glad to see ya back, I hope things get better for you. :hugs:It seems that you are not the only one that has had a stressful time.

Guest Varillon

Got the t-shirt. We'll wear them together. Glad to see you back. I've always enjoyed reading your insight. :)

Welcome back and my best wishes to you to lift you out of your funk, it does seem that everyone is suffering a bit of backlash in life lately

Got the t-shirt. We'll wear them together. Glad to see you back. I've always enjoyed reading your insight. :)

LOL, alright sounds good. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. Here's to a better 2009.

Yeah I've got one of those t-shirts too! I have to say though, that 2008 was the best year (grandson born and oldest daughter graduating college) and the worst year (hip surgery, therapy, pain, being broke) all rolled up into one.

I just want 2009 to be GOOD... LOL! :party:

welcome back! Know all about the depression part *hugs* This year WILL be better...no better or hopefully...it WILL be ;) sending lots of warm positive energy ur way!

I think just getting back on here, and getting back into some of my hobbies is doing me some good. No more being depressed on the couch. Thanks again everybody. I missed all of you too!

Bit of good news today we might be getting a puppy! A 5 month old German Shepherd needs a home. Were going to check him out today. The owners can't take care of him and Josh has always wanted one. Plus we have the land to accommodate a big dog.

Archived