Shaman95%

Precog85%

Healer85%

Judge80%

Artist80%

Fallen Angel60%

Universal55%

Traveler55%

You Scored as Shamanroflhard.gifroflhard.gifYou are a Shamanic Empath. You are at one with nature and can speak with animal/plant life. Your powers come from the Sun & the Moon, and the elements. The weather moves with your mind and all of nature is at your beck and call.

me too, Brigid...lol

You Scored as Shaman. You are a Shamanic Empath. You are at one with nature and can speak with animal/plant life. Your powers come from the Sun & the Moon, and the elements. The weather moves with your mind and all of nature is at your beck and call. (from The Book of Storms by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Shaman 90%

Fallen Angel 85%

Artist 85%

Universal 85%

Healer 75%

Judge 70%

Precog 70%

Traveler 65%

cool quiz... thanks for bumping, Whiterose :)

~Ruby

me too, Brigid...lol

You Scored as Shaman. You are a Shamanic Empath. You are at one with nature and can speak with animal/plant life. Your powers come from the Sun & the Moon, and the elements. The weather moves with your mind and all of nature is at your beck and call. (from The Book of Storms by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Shaman 90%

Fallen Angel 85%

Artist 85%

Universal 85%

Healer 75%

Judge 70%

Precog 70%

Traveler 65%

cool quiz... thanks for bumping, Whiterose :)

~Ruby

Did you know that you had Mother Nature by the balls?? I certainly didn't!! naughty.gif

Did you know that you had Mother Nature by the balls?? I certainly didn't!! naughty.gif

LMAO!!

I was more surprised to hear that Mother Nature had a set...lolol he he :laugh1:

but, nope, I can honestly say, I did not know! Learn something new every day...lol

LMAO!!

I was more surprised to hear that Mother Nature had a set...lolol he he :laugh1:

but, nope, I can honestly say, I did not know! Learn something new every day...lol

handshake.gifLOL

An interesting quiz..

You Scored as UniversalYou are a Universal Empath, you possess all the qualities of the other seven empath groups. You are what is known as an "Implicate" or Imp, a product of evolutionary design and genetic mutation. You are a psychic hybrid. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Precog = 100%

Universal = 100%

Healer = 100%

Judge = 100%

Artist = 100%

Shaman = 100%

Traveler = 90%

Fallen Angel = 90%

Edited by Lucea's Child

An interesting quiz..

You Scored as UniversalYou are a Universal Empath, you possess all the qualities of the other seven empath groups. You are what is known as an "Implicate" or Imp, a product of evolutionary design and genetic mutation. You are a psychic hybrid. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

That's pretty bad a** Lucea! Go ahead with your bad self! :cool_witch:

~Anara :)

Edited by Anara

That's pretty bad a** Lucea! Go ahead with your bad self! :cool_witch:

~Anara :)

Yeah, I guess it's not a bad score for a genetic mutation... LOL

;P

~ LC

Yeah, I guess it's not a bad score for a genetic mutation... LOL

;P

~ LC

LOL...oh geez... :lolol:

thanks for this quiz. i had a tie breaker between precog and healer.

I tried the first one, and got a 100% on that (my artistic side is expressed through my tattoos when I can find the $, but I suck at anything else artsy.) The second one was:

You Scored as Fallen AngelYou are a Fallen Angel empath. You have not found your place in this world yet and wander as a lost soul. Your wings have been clipped but you know deep inside they will grow back. You need to fly free and proud. Fallen Angels are spiritual beings who were trapped by flesh, and are now seeking to spread their wings again.

Judge 90%

Shaman 90%

Traveler 85%

Healer 85%

Precog 80%

Universal 70%

Artist 55% (Figures lol!)

I scored Shaman Empath. :spellcaster:

You are at one with nature and can speak with animal/plant life. Your powers come from the Sun & the Moon, and the elements. The weather moves with your mind and all of nature is at your beck and call.

I find this description quite witchy.......I have always though of shamans as mediators between the spiritual and mundane. people who help the world by pacifying angry spirits who would have the human race wiped out.

Yeah.... I had to do it too.... regardless that I would not say I'm an empath...

My pre-cog is sporadic at best, but I suppose it's good enough for the quiz. rolleyes.gif

You Scored as PrecogYou are a Precog Empath. You are a visionary & a human thermostat. You can predict outcomes and see where paths may lead. You are a good scout and a guide to others. Be careful of your dreams. Your sight penetrates the veil that hides the truth from mankind. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Precog90%Fallen Angel85%Traveler80%Shaman75%Judge70%Healer70%Universal65%Artist55%

Edited by Alienor Bel

This stuff is always fun for giggles.

Never would have guessed: Shaman.

Shaman: 95%

Fallen Angel: 95%

Precog: 90%
Judge: 85%

Traveler: 85%

Healer: 85%

Artist: 85%

Universal: 80%

Edited by Nikki

Not thrilled with my results, which is why it's a good thing I don't take these things seriously.

You Scored as Judge

You are a Judge Empath, one who is a "truthsayer". You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Judge

100%

Shaman

90%

Healer

90%

Fallen Angel

80%

Artist

80%

Universal

70%

Precog

70%

Traveler

70%

That was fun.  According to that quiz I am a Universal:  You are a Universal Empath, you possess all the qualities of the other seven empath groups. You are what is known as an "Implicate" or Imp, a product of evolutionary design and genetic mutation. You are a psychic hybrid. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Healer and Universal  100%

Traveler, Judge and Artist 90%

Shaman 80%

Precog 70%

Fallen Angel 50%

My highest match was Artist at 85%.

"You are an Artist Empath, one who creates their own reality and infuses the realities of others with your energy & emotions. You are poetic and sensitive. You turn your feelings into creations and share them with the world. Everything you touch turns to song and is freed by the color of your eyes. Your spirit dances with the winds and paints delight in the evening sky."

:sick:  No thank you...

"You are an Artist Empath, one who creates their own reality and infuses the realities of others with your energy & emotions. You are poetic and sensitive. You turn your feelings into creations and share them with the world. Everything you touch turns to song and is freed by the color of your eyes. Your spirit dances with the winds and paints delight in the evening sky."

Awww, c'mon, Wexie- don't you wanna do a spiritually uninhibited performance of a Sylvia Plath poem for us whilst we become lost in your hypnotizing eyes?    :roflhard:

Awww, c'mon, Wexie- don't you wanna do a spiritually uninhibited performance of a Sylvia Plath poem for us whilst we become lost in your hypnotizing eyes?    :roflhard:

:fucku: There is not enough liquor in the world...

ou Scored as Judge

You are a Judge Empath, one who is a "truthsayer". You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Judge   90% Fallen Angel   85% Precog   85% Shaman   80% Healer   80% Artist   80% Universal   75% Traveler   75%

I took it again and scored Artist 90% :rofl: I can never escape...

Guest monsnoleedra

You Scored as Shaman

You are a Shamanic Empath. You are at one with nature and can speak with animal/plant life. Your powers come from the Sun & the Moon, and the elements. The weather moves with your mind and all of nature is at your beck and call. (from The Book of Storms by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Shaman   85%

Traveler   80%

Precog   80%

Fallen Angel   75%

Universal   65%

Judge   65%

Artist   65%

Healer   60%

Edited by monsnoleedra

Wexler, I got you a hat!

Ahahah :hugs: Thank you for the hat, I'll wear it downtown while I go drink gin martinis with the girls during beat poetry open mic night.

Sign in to follow this