#21 Startella

Startella

Czarwonica

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:57 AM

I just tried this:

You Scored as ShamanYou are a Shamanic Empath. You are at one with nature and can speak with animal/plant life. Your powers come from the Sun & the Moon, and the elements. The weather moves with your mind and all of nature is at your beck and call. (from The Book of Storms by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Shaman 90%, Universal 85%. Judge 85%. Artist 85%. Healer 80%, Fallen Angel 75%, Precog 70%, Traveler 70%

“Draco Dormien Nuquam Titillandus”
(Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon)

#22 Leachcraft

Leachcraft

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:33 PM

You Scored as Artist

You are an Artist Empath, one who creates their own reality and infuses the realities of others with your energy & emotions. You are poetic and sensitive. You turn your feelings into creations and share them with the world. Everything you touch turns to song and is freed by the color of your eyes. Your spirit dances with the winds and paints delight in the evening sky.

There is no spoon...

#23 wolfjan1

wolfjan1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:05 PM

Thanks for the link sandy

i got PRECOG too.

Precog100%Fallen Angel90%Universal85%Judge85%Healer80%Traveler75%Shaman70%Artist65%

Another precog here. How do we develop that?

#24 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:07 PM

Thanks Sandy, I never really fitted any of the conventional descriptions of an empath.

I Scored as Judge
You are a Judge Empath, one who is a "truthsayer". You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games.

Judge............95%
Precog...........85%
Universal........80%
Traveler.........75%
Healer............75%
Shaman..........75%
Fallen Angel.....75%
Artist..............65%

:)

Wyrd
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when It's open

#25 Dawn

Dawn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:05 PM

You are a Fallen Angel empath. You have not found your place in this world yet and wander as a lost soul. Your wings have been clipped but you know deep inside they will grow back. You need to fly free and proud. Fallen Angels are spiritual beings who were trapped by flesh, and are now seeking to spread their wings again.

Hmmmmm......

#26 Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:09 PM

I tied between Judge & Fallen Angel with 90%
Precog 85%
Artist 75%
Shaman 70%
Traveler 60%
Healer 60%
Universal 55%

#27 Guest_MissTree_*

Guest_MissTree_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:43 AM

You are an Artist Empath, one who creates their own reality and infuses the realities of others with your energy & emotions. You are poetic and sensitive. You turn your feelings into creations and share them with the world. Everything you touch turns to song and is freed by the color of your eyes. Your spirit dances with the winds and paints delight in the evening sky. (from the "Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Artist - 90%
Traveler - 85%
Universal 80%

Healer
- 80%

Precog -75%
Judge
- 75%
Fallen Angel -70%
Shaman - 55%

Lmao! I am so not surprised by this. :-D

#28 8people

8people

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:47 AM

Must admit I'm surprised by these quizzes. On the initial test I got 90% and the results for the secondary test:

You Scored as Fallen Angel

You are a Fallen Angel empath. You have not found your place in this world yet and wander as a lost soul. Your wings have been clipped but you know deep inside they will grow back. You need to fly free and proud. Fallen Angels are spiritual beings who were trapped by flesh, and are now seeking to spread their wings again. (from the Book of Storms at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Fallen Angel 	95%
Traveler 	90%
Healer 		90%
Universal 	85%
Shaman 	85%
Artist 		80%
Precog 		80%
Judge 		60%

I have never considered myself an empath. I am hypersensitive (and a synesthete) as confirmed medically as a condition upon the senses. I have also been healing people and drawing pain out of others. I also seem to attract people in pain or people who feel alone (Which led to some pretty hairy situations when I moved to the city!), I'm able to identify in a room people who need information I have (which is advantageous sometimes) yet I never feel overly moved by the emotional states of others and can quite easily leave someone who wants my help without anything. Something always touted to me as conditions to fulfilfor being empath.

#29 Gramayr

Gramayr

'Mysterio'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

You Scored as Precog
You are a Precog Empath. You are a visionary & a human thermostat. You can predict outcomes and see where paths may lead. You are a good scout and a guide to others. Be careful of your dreams. Your sight penetrates the veil that hides the truth from mankind. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Precog 75%
Traveler 70%
Fallen Angel 70%
Judge 60%
Shaman 60%
Artist 60%
Healer 50%
Universal 35%

Interesting questionnaire, interesting result..

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

#30 Freki

Freki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:39 PM

Interesting quiz....

You Scored as Shaman
You are a Shamanic Empath. You are at one with nature and can speak with animal/plant life. Your powers come from the Sun & the Moon, and the elements. The weather moves with your mind and all of nature is at your beck and call.

~ Freki
:howl-moon:

~ Listen to them, the children of the night. What sweet music they make! ~
Bram Stoker's Dracula

#31 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:48 PM

Well, no big surprise here . . .

You are a Precog Empath. You are a visionary & a human thermostat. You can predict outcomes and see where paths may lead. You are a good scout and a guide to others. Be careful of your dreams. Your sight penetrates the veil that hides the truth from mankind. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Precog
100%
Shaman
95%
Fallen Angel
85%
Judge
85%
Artist
75%
Healer
70%
Universal
70%
Traveler
45%

#32 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:53 PM

okay - I clicked on it and all I got was routed to some group I was supposed to join, so I guess I'm not empathic, lol...

M

#33 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:04 PM

okay - I clicked on it and all I got was routed to some group I was supposed to join, so I guess I'm not empathic, lol...

M

The LInk

#34 Lexi

Lexi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:22 AM

I got this:

You Scored as Healer.

You are a Healer Empath. You take in the energy of others and transmute it. You trigger transformation in others and free trapped energy. You are capable of great healing abilities. You walk between the worlds and bring waves of healing energy with your presence.

Healer 80%

Fallen Angel 80%
Artist 70%
Traveler 65%
Universal 60%
Shaman 55%
Precog 55%
Judge 50%

---

This is actually quite accurate. I can feel pain in other people, and I usually know exactly where to direct energy to relieve it. Problem is: put me in a room of people with toxic emotional energy, and I get REALLY anxious and panicky.

Lexi [Ilexys Morighannan]

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
- Roald Dahl

#35 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:07 AM

I took the "what kind" of empath test which put me as a strong "artist empath" which I find a complete crock becuase I'm not an empath, lol. I am not a patient person, I don't do rescue work, I don't "feel" others' emotinos, I just lose patience over their constant neediness. I have totally no empathy, and am totally not empathic.

M

#36 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:23 AM

I took the "what kind" of empath test which put me as a strong "artist empath" which I find a complete crock becuase I'm not an empath, lol. I am not a patient person, I don't do rescue work, I don't "feel" others' emotinos, I just lose patience over their constant neediness. I have totally no empathy, and am totally not empathic.

M

I'm am a powerful Empath, but I have zero patience, even less tolerance, and I certainly don't do "rescue work". Because I know what people are really thinking and feeling, I am mostly annoyed with their whiney, ignorance most of the time. True Empaths are much less lovely and happy than generally portrayed.

J

#37 Freki

Freki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:49 AM

I'm am a powerful Empath, but I have zero patience, even less tolerance, and I certainly don't do "rescue work". Because I know what people are really thinking and feeling, I am mostly annoyed with their whiney, ignorance most of the time. True Empaths are much less lovely and happy than generally portrayed.

J

Yes! This is one of many reasons I'm such a recluse. Being around people is just plain exhausting and it makes me very cranky, especially when they decide I look approachable and want to dump everything troubling them onto me. I just don't want to deal with it!

~ Listen to them, the children of the night. What sweet music they make! ~
Bram Stoker's Dracula

#38 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:10 AM

Yes! This is one of many reasons I'm such a recluse. Being around people is just plain exhausting and it makes me very cranky, especially when they decide I look approachable and want to dump everything troubling them onto me. I just don't want to deal with it!

People often think that Empaths care about people, which is true to an extent, but when you truly feel all human emotion, you really get kinda sick and tired of other people very quickly.

#39 Guest_MissTree_*

Guest_MissTree_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:14 AM

I looked at the quiz as more of a whimsical approach to a personality test, rather than any real confirmation of empathy. *shrug & a smile*

#40 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:59 AM

J

Perhaps under my fluffy exterior there is hope for me yet, lol!!!!!!

M