Absolutely Chuffed

Scott

Greetings All

Thanks for teh kind words .... as for how long well about a day really ...the linig is the long bit ... then there is the grinding, the sanding, the spraying, then sanding and spraying two or three times more ... soo yeah about a day if you factor in the odd sit with a cool drink in the shade! *G*

Now I know what that effect comes out like ... I may just have to do some more stuff. Am Hoping to get some more roundle type thingeys done in the next month .. not so big or heavy ... so OS hopefulls you may be in luck yet! lol

Fraternally

Scott

• 3 weeks later...

That is so beautiful!! I have a round table that I'm getting ready to redo, and I'm thinking of doing some woodburning into the top of it, then staining it to show off the design.

Did you have a template to do that, or was it just freehand?

Really, it's just gorgeous.

Greetings KW

*FREEHAND!?* *Slaps Head* No thanks! lol ... I do the odd bit and piece but somth like this you really do have to plan out .. that from experience! I get the design worked out - enlarged ... then redo measure for measure or first cut the paper template into the flat surface ,,, then cut and grind etc ... lol

Some of the glassware on the site ... now some of that I do freehand ... some over considerable time like for myself obviously .. *G* at least if it goes horribly wrong that you can shrug off ... a 60 cm table top however .. that just makes you want to weep I can tell you! lol

Fraternally

Scott

Archived