The Marvel that is eBay!

Tana

Just wanted to celebrate the fact I just won the following two hard to get books in an eBay auction...

Gypsy Witchcraft and Magic -Raymand Buckland

The Witch Figure - Katharine M Briggs

Am looking forward to the postman now!!!

Just wanted to celebrate the fact I just won the following two hard to get books in an eBay auction...

Gypsy Witchcraft and Magic -Raymand Buckland

The Witch Figure - Katharine M Briggs

Am looking forward to the postman now!!!

NICE! I love eBay and have spent entirely too much money there... but it's super addictive!

It's hard to imagine life now without eBay.

I just ordered a very nice, symmetrical hag-stone myself, since I can't find any locally.

I can remember being really nervous about ebay and determined not to get into it.. then, after a few brilliant bargains, I was well and truly hooked! All Hail Ebay - that's what I say! :D:D:D:D:D

I've spent way too much at ebay, but not on magical things, just on redoing the kitchen! I've got a retro thing going on, so lots of 60s and 70s orange at my place.

The choice for truly interesting stuff is limited in Australia. I'd have to buy from Europe or the US and sometimes the exchange rate and shipping just about kills me.

Thank you one and all, I thought E-bay bidding was just a personal weakness on my part. A year ago I went up to $475 on a Crowley book before I decided it was beyond my budget. If I remember correctly the book sold for around 700. Hmmm, it would have been neat to have in my collection though.

• 2 years later...

Archived