Photo
- - - - -

Seekers cannot post links in here

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:45 AM

Hi everyone. Drogs has been working his butt off again to make this site even better. After a few requests we have decided to add a links section to the forum:

This area is open to everyone, including guests. However, only Full Members may post links in this area. If you are a seeker and wish to include a site, please contact myself or Droghon via PM with the link to the site and a short description of it. We will then add it for you in this links area if we feel it is appropriate.

Please make sure you post in the correct areas of the links section to ensure that it remains easy to navigate and to find sites.

Enjoy!

Edited by Droghon, 11 November 2012 - 12:31 PM.
removed outdated link

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#2 Abraxia Thalgus

Abraxia Thalgus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Not sure if you know or not, but the above link isn't working :)
...you need a lot of courage in this life, to make some of the choices you have to make. That's natural. I mean, you can't sit back like an amoeba and just regenerate yourself. You've got to be an exciting, dynamic human being, and there are choices you're going to make that's going to cause you some difficulty, and if it requires some courage on your part, then do it. - Charles Perkins, Arunta Elder, 1998