I'm not at my best at 2.30 am so....

Singing Bird

can we arrange a chat time which is suitable for us European witches?

It'd be great to hook up with you all - and anyone from over the Pond who can make an early chat of course :)

SB

can we arrange a chat time which is suitable for us European witches?

It'd be great to hook up with you all - and anyone from over the Pond who can make an early chat of course :)

SB

We have a chat forum with some sticky threads. Have you checked those? It's been a while since I created them but I'm pretty sure there's a "Witching Hour" chat time set aside for you witches over the pond.

If those times aren't convenient, then please feel free to set up your own chat (as long as there is no moderated chat scheduled, which at the present time there is not). Just post the date and time, along with time zone, in the thread title, and post a brief note that you'd like to chat.

Easy as pie. ;)

I just checked the world time zone....how about doing like a Sunday, 6pm in the UK and 12pm CST? Everyone is awake and maybe run it for 3 hrs so anyone can pop in and out?

Thats just a suggestion. I know Sunday is usually a quiet day for most people and most people work Monday thru Friday and don't stay up late.

Looks like it's a go then :)

I like Morgana's idea of a Sunday 6-9pm GMT slot. Anyone up for a Solstice chat on the 21st or shall we leave it until after Christmas?

SB

So when do we want to start this? Tomorrow? I know I can make tomorrow but I do have a Wolves hockey game at 4pm my time, but we should be good on a chat. I'll be back on later tonite and post it in the messages as a reminder! Sound good to everyone?

:twisted_witch:

Archived