Wondering...

BlackAngel

:rolleyes_witch:

hello again. I have wandered into the main chatroom on a few occasions but nobody seems to be there. Is there a special time that people might go in? Like I say... just wondering.......:lolol:

hello again. I have wandered into the main chatroom on a few occasions but nobody seems to be there. Is there a special time that people might go in? Like I say... just wondering.......:lolol:

Guys I moved this over to Chit Chat public because it did not belong in the Introductions.

Thank you.

AnjelWolf,

Moderator, TW

a scheduled chat on a specific topic everyone is interested in might be fun???????????????

Harvesting and drying herbs

Diff trance techniques

Diff astral projection techniques

Diff energy work techniques

Telepathy (Land had a good one for that)

Pathworking

Ritual (assuming anyone here besides me uses ritual - lol)

Responsibility (could be a touchy one, though!!!! )

Color uses

Gem uses

Each of the above will probably be different for each person depending on what's worked for them - could be fun to swap and compare. Not a class, obviously, but it would be fun to see who uses what differently.

a scheduled chat on a specific topic everyone is interested in might be fun???????????????

Harvesting and drying herbs

Diff trance techniques

Diff astral projection techniques

Diff energy work techniques

Telepathy (Land had a good one for that)

Pathworking

Ritual (assuming anyone here besides me uses ritual - lol)

Responsibility (could be a touchy one, though!!!! )

Color uses

Gem uses

Each of the above will probably be different for each person depending on what's worked for them - could be fun to swap and compare. Not a class, obviously, but it would be fun to see who uses what differently.

That is a great idea. I think Kw had started something like this and everyone took a turn.

I know with my schedule I hardly remember my name at times but I would be open to do it on occasion :)

Yeah the responsibility is a touchy one LOL!

Let me get with the mods and see what we can come up with in regard to scheduling chats again, and we'll do some about specific topics as well. I'll post the "results" in the Chat forum.

Otherwise, if you do want to chat and there's others on line, just put a comment in the ChatBox that you're in there and if someone wants to join you they will. :D

Let me get with the mods and see what we can come up with in regard to scheduling chats again, and we'll do some about specific topics as well. I'll post the "results" in the Chat forum.

Otherwise, if you do want to chat and there's others on line, just put a comment in the ChatBox that you're in there and if someone wants to join you they will. :D

Woohoo, I can't wait I miss the scheduled chats.

Hidden

Woohoo, I can't wait I miss the scheduled chats.

:Witch-1:Thanks for replies guys n gals, and sorry for putting it in wrong forum lol! Am still trying to navigate round the site....getting there..slowly lol!:wasntme:

I remember awhile ago we did Wednesday and Friday nites. Can we still do that or maybe Tuesday and Thursday (I usually have biker meetings on Wednesdays). Before when we did Fridays, I usually came on until our date nite, but trying to cut back, there is no date nite for us anymore!! :ballongroup:

If you want to chat or start up a chat just put a message in the Chatbox area on top and go into the chat room.. say something like "Hey I'm going to chat room if anyone wants to chat" or "Come to chat room" anyone thats online who wants to come in then will... but please stay for a while so that we don't miss ya. This is of course when no chats are scheduled.

Archived