The "one true God" may exist after all...

Cairelle

Anjel just told me that her dog ate the pink lipstick she forced Arabi and I to wear for a photo shoot while we were in Oklahoma.

Divine intervention??? Bwahahahahaha...

(Ding dong, the lipstick's gone...)

Anjel just told me that her dog ate the pink lipstick she forced Arabi and I to wear for a photo shoot while we were in Oklahoma.

Divine intervention??? Bwahahahahaha...

(Ding dong, the lipstick's gone...)

:buddies: Yup! Along with one of my eyeshadows too! Damn dog had a few colorful poops! LOL! :buddies:

Yeah, it looked like shit on me, and even worse on Arabi.

As soon as Sue was done with her pics, me and Arabi both headed for the Kleenex and got that shit off as quick as possible, and then put on the good ol' deep red.

Here, I'll share what might have been a nice pic, had my lips not been covered in that horrific lipstick:

1454_thumb.attach

I don't think any pics of Arabi in the pink lipstick survived, and if they did she'd kill Sue for posting them anywhere (HINT HINT to Sue - do not post any).

Pink is not our color.

Yeah, it looked like shit on me, and even worse on Arabi.

As soon as Sue was done with her pics, me and Arabi both headed for the Kleenex and got that shit off as quick as possible, and then put on the good ol' deep red.

Here, I'll share what might have been a nice pic, had my lips not been covered in that horrific lipstick:

[ATTACH]1454[/ATTACH]

I don't think any pics of Arabi in the pink lipstick survived, and if they did she'd kill Sue for posting them anywhere (HINT HINT to Sue - do not post any).

Pink is not our color.

Oh hell no LOL! I haven't. In fact they are locked away in that damn external hardrive that my dog broke LOL!

'Tis a grand picture but looks very 60's to me. My sis wore stuff like that then and she was of the quiet and shy type. (we grew out of it)

Brian (who will NOT repeat the story of the dyslexic atheist)

It doesnt look bad in the picture. At least not to me. You look very pretty in it.

Rebie

SSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't stir them up with that response! I said that once and the wicked witch of the West sent her flying monkeys out at me! LOL!

SSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't stir them up with that response! I said that once and the wicked witch of the West sent her flying monkeys out at me! LOL!

That would be Arabi. :evillaugh:

You know I wasnt even going to read this thread going off its title, but I'm thinking KW's onto something here!!!

YAY!!!!!! That wretched fucking lipstick is finally GONE. GONE I say!!!! Mwahahaha. What a good doggie:puppykiss::nana::happydance:.

*And* If I see one little picture of me in that horrible pink shit, I'll have your head on a platter Miss Thang.

This is as close to the original pic as anyone will ever see....:kiss:. (I think thats the proper shade?)

'Tis a grand picture but looks very 60's to me.

:omg:That's exactly what I was thinking! I can remember wearing almost that exact same color 'cuz it was fashionable at the time and still thinking it didn't look good on anyone. Anjel, did you SAVE it all that time?! Thank goodness for dogs who will munch on anything!

Archived