Energy Work - Robert Bruce

Guest Landieth

Guest Landieth

I picked this book up from the store a couple weeks ago and have found it very helpful in descerning experiences with energy.

For a while now I've had back pain that feels like thorns in my spine and these pulses from my heart and forehead. Wasn't sure what was going on, and this feeling of hair brushing against my face constantly was making it even harder to figure out. =/ And the feelings only intensified making it even more difficult.. well anyway this book is a gem for me because he explained why it's occuring and that it's not something attacking me it's just my own energy developing. He didn't go much into it but the back pains I experience fit the description of kundalini spikes (which if anyone has some good knowledge about please PM me.. I'd like some help with it. When it happens it is very uncomfortable!)

He's got a lot of experience that shows true for me, and some great exercises with manipulating energy too! Two thumbs up for this book, I highly reccomend it. Got me back to a place of ease with it and it's helped immensely! :) Go figure.. leave it to me to freak out through energy-puberty ROFL!

Guest Landieth

wait a minute.. am I missing something here? Looking it up a bit more and kundalini doesn't sound like it should raise until around 30 years of age.. but I experience much of how he's explained it. Does anyone else experience this??

-- well anyway looked around the net and aparently it appears kundalini awakenings are becomming more common, especially in younger generations so I guess it makes a bit more sense. :shug:

Anyway, the book is good in my opinion! :)

If this is the Rb I'm thinking of, I believe he wrote Psychic Self Defense (very good) and another one on astral projection (also very good). From a Hindu book I once read on tantric traditions and a type of sexual initiation, I thought that the Kundalini could be awakened at the age the "teacher" thought right. In the specific book I was reading a "serpent" awakening ceremony was used when the boy and girl were approx - 9 and 11 I thinnk it was.

Guest Landieth
If this is the Rb I'm thinking of, I believe he wrote Psychic Self Defense (very good) and another one on astral projection (also very good). From a Hindu book I once read on tantric traditions and a type of sexual initiation, I thought that the Kundalini could be awakened at the age the "teacher" thought right. In the specific book I was reading a "serpent" awakening ceremony was used when the boy and girl were approx - 9 and 11 I thinnk it was.

Yup, the same Robert Bruce. :)

Archived