The REAL Witches (?)

Scott

Guest Oakbuchanan

Hahahahhahahaha love that..the voice.. the raised eyebrow.. the freaky fuckin music hahah brilliant!.. reminds me of some of the kenny everett sketches..lol

Greetings Oak

Hahahahhahahaha love that..the voice.. the raised eyebrow.. the freaky fuckin music hahah brilliant!.. reminds me of some of the kenny everett sketches..lol

Comparing me to Kenny!?!?

BARTENDER! Get that man ... a triple of whatever he is having on me!

I'll be over here snacking on "Electric Meat" and listening to my Kremmen audio cassette (if only I could get it together to get the hard/software to transfer it to pc!)

ahhhh great days ... *BG*

Fraternally

Scott

• 4 weeks later...

That was friggin hilarious!! Scott you are too awesome and it's so cool to hear an aussie accent -but the looney tunes music was just too much :D

Greetings Nyx,

Well yes I don't think that enough laffs abound in this sort of subject.

Which is odd considering how absurd a lot of it is - even the stuff that does work! (What was it Rollins said? "If *anyone* came in at that point; when you have one foot up, your cape made out of a towel and singing along with Ron into a pen .. there would be NO WAY you could pretend you were doing ANYTHING ELSE!" lol)

Take for instance some of the occult/witch convos you wind up hearing. Now I know that *I* often think to myself .. "that response is only worth laughing at" .... (or one that is on the rise!) ... "that person has not been laughed at *enough* - if they had they would be laughing too and talking more sense to boot!" I know it was one of the ways that I learned to not talk abject crap or ... when I do - to do so for a purpose! lol

That one led me to a great moment after a talk I did wherein I said I was describing thgings so naturally they will hear me say some things I didn't actually believe in or agree with. One young lass afterwards said: "I really liked your talk .. some of it I didn't agree with ..." before she could continue I said: "Well for gods sake don't tell me which is which - it is propbably the only bit I really believe!" lol

Fraternally

Scott

One young lass afterwards said: "I really liked your talk .. some of it I didn't agree with ..." before she could continue I said: "Well for gods sake don't tell me which is which - it is propbably the only bit I really believe!" lol

Isn't it always the way :D

Archived