Check out my BiL!

Guest Tiger Lady

Guest Tiger Lady

I remember Tommy when he was 12 years old and now he's 22 and he's stunning. Aaron has 4 brothers in all and this is his youngest. Tommy is currently going to school to get a doctorate in the dietary field. He wants to do research. Right now he is training for a body building competition in April. I've attached a youtube video of him doing 20 reps of 315 lbs. That's amazing! I'm a proud SiL! :D Just wanted to share with everyone.

1439_thumb.attach

Guest Bean Sprite

OMG! He's a beefcake.

I was looking at pictures of when we first got married and how old my BIL was. He was so cute! He was 12, had a sweet smile and he actually had hair, now he's 1'4'' taller than me and his hair is thinning.

How funny is that?

I remember Tommy when he was 12 years old and now he's 22 and he's stunning. Aaron has 4 brothers in all and this is his youngest. Tommy is currently going to school to get a doctorate in the dietary field. He wants to do research. Right now he is training for a body building competition in April. I've attached a youtube video of him doing 20 reps of 315 lbs. That's amazing! I'm a proud SiL! :D Just wanted to share with everyone.

Oh sweet god almighty...that is something I can have ALOT of fun with LOL!

Guest Tiger Lady

He's single right now. An Anjel that was my reaction when I saw the picture. Aaron's jaw just dropped to the ground. He's been working on physical fitness since his senior year in High School. Its been amazing watching his transformation. He is a sweetheart and so much fun to party with.

Guest Bean Sprite

My BIL is single and like short, plump, middle aged english girls. Aparently they like him too, because they rate him as a hottie. (lol)

Guest Bean Sprite
Yes.........but would you be able to walk the next day?

ROFLMAO! Would it really matter if he was next to you the next morning? (lol)

Just bouncing a quarter off his rock hard ass as he gets out of the bed would make it sooooooo...... worth it.

ROFLMAO! Would it really matter if he was next to you the next morning? (lol)

Just bouncing a quarter off his rock hard ass as he gets out of the bed would make it sooooooo...... worth it.

Who needs to walk??? There are sooo much more important things in life :bunny3:

:roflhard:

Archived