Hey bob...

AnjelWolf

...Isn't the food here great? We gotta keep coming back for more!

***I was out today taking some pictures and came across these two guys munching on some foliage (I was at the Dolphin Research Center and spotted these two guys.) I couldn't resist creating a conversation between the two as I kept taking their pics...some people nearby overheard me and giggled LOL!

1417_thumb.attach

:biggrin2: Looks to me like the conversation would go something along the lines of..

Bob: Do you know, it's so nice to get out of the office, I'm nearly grey with stress,

Jeff: And the bloody email is still down,

Bob: Cooh, look at the tail on her, I would go a long way for a piece of tail like that.

Jeff: Don't let your OH hear you say that..

etc etc etc

:biggrin2: Looks to me like the conversation would go something along the lines of..

Bob: Do you know, it's so nice to get out of the office, I'm nearly grey with stress,

Jeff: And the bloody email is still down,

Bob: Cooh, look at the tail on her, I would go a long way for a piece of tail like that.

Jeff: Don't let your OH hear you say that..

etc etc etc

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just keeps getting better and better...

Jeff: By the way did you hear about that frog down in HR?

Bob: No , what happened

Jeff {putting front paw down fast } Spppalat , crossing the road , didn't look where he was going and got hit by an oncoming..dead as last week's meat loaf.

Bob: Man, that's a shame, how many kids did he have??

Jeff: 2000 at last count..

Jeff: By the way did you hear about that frog down in HR?

Bob: No , what happened

Jeff {putting front paw down fast } Spppalat , crossing the road , didn't look where he was going and got hit by an oncoming..dead as last week's meat loaf.

Bob: Man, that's a shame, how many kids did he have??

Jeff: 2000 at last count..

Bwwaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! The images I am getting right now...oh LOL!