King of the Witches!

Scott

Greetings All

Hhehehehe knew that title would get you in .. and why not afterall? it got me! lol

Well there I was at a place in Briz and I saw this title. I had to pick it up. The fact that I got it for $2 is also pretty cool!

Any hoo this wee tome by June Johns about Alex Sanders was a bit of a hoot to read. It has a couple of nifty pictures also.

Now the fact that it is a "constructed history" (lets not get into how close to reality this is ... that will simply spoil the pleasant enjoyment) simply means that like anything you hear from anyone anywhere .. you should treat it like a pleasant movie. You watch it, you enjoy or not as your need dictates, you see if any of it rings true, is proven by result or memory etc and so on.

That way you can take it all in .. make use happily of what strikes a chord with you and simply discard the rest.

This one is presented in an easy style of story telling and has some pleasant enough pictures. The total experience is atmospheric and some parts one will find themself nodding at least indulgently. Lovely.

If you can leave the bias out and simply enjoy then this one is something of a brass ring found at the beach - a pleasant boon.

Fraternally

Scott

• 7 years later...

The book got called at one point King of the Switches, though I'm not quite sure why. Because of his exactitude in courting the media it put me off his flamboyant style and then there were the troubling stories of members of his group in Victoria park, Manchester, turning up at his door in London and being turned away as not being recognised by their initiator who initiated them.

Edited by foxman