Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bansheekisses

Rocks, gems and crystals

OMG!!! Now thats what I call a rock!!! Can ya find a bigger one??? LOL

Anyways, I have crystals around the house but they are low energy. I have 2 at work that are loaded with energy that I need to get thru the day!!!

My favorites are actually Moonstone, Amber and Onyx.

Guest Landieth

That's freakin awesome Anjel! :D And in your kitchen!!

roflmao! I'm not quite sure to be honest with you...it is a form of quartz, but also has a mineral mixed with it as well, i think it could be from the water sources perhaps? I had a woman who is very well versed in crystals come by my home to look at it and she kept asking me to name a price so she could buy it. No amount of $$$ could get me to sell that thing...lol!

oh hell no!!

Guest GreenJack

Anjel, that's an amazing crystal - wow!

I have a few around the house but not many. I get kind of torn with the ethical side of it all - the way the stones are mined, the human rights issues surrounding the workers (health & safety, piss poor pay etc). I tend to use locally found stones more - hagstones from Hastings beach & interesting lumps found on the Welsh mountains.

Jack :)

Guest Tiger Lady
Here are two pics of the 200 lb. crystal my husband blew up in the desert :)

There is one as a whole, then I have a close-up of the actual rock

OMG Anjel! Your 200 lb crystal is awesome! I'm sorry it took me so long to find the picture, I was afraid to bug you about it... again. I'm definitely in awe! This reminds me of a crystal that was found in the cave I worked in. I would have loved to have had that one too.

Guest Tiger Lady
I think this out-does Anjel's hunk ...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/04/photogalleries/giant-crystals-cave/index.html

Old story but NG revived it in the latest issue. The photos are amazing! I'd be really interested to see what sorts of energies are in that cavern!

LOL! OMG, the crystals don't look fantastic until you realize there is a little dude standing on them. I scanned the page up and down at first looking for the 'big crystal' because I thought it was just a close up of a crystal, and then I saw the man. Wow! That would be a sight to behold.

LOL! OMG, the crystals don't look fantastic until you realize there is a little dude standing on them. I scanned the page up and down at first looking for the 'big crystal' because I thought it was just a close up of a crystal, and then I saw the man. Wow! That would be a sight to behold.

Actually what I wanted to post was the photo that was in the actual magazine but couldn't find it on the website. It shows the cavern with 4 or 5 guys looking about the size of dolls. Amazing!

Guest Bean Sprite

Holly crap! I would love to have just 1 of those! I'd probably live a life of perpetual migrains though. (LOL)

I think this out-does Anjel's hunk ...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/04/photogalleries/giant-crystals-cave/index.html

Old story but NG revived it in the latest issue. The photos are amazing! I'd be really interested to see what sorts of energies are in that cavern!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see the SIZES of those crystals! Damn! We all could do some SERIOUS meditiation there! LOL!