- - - - -

Rocks, gems and crystals

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#21 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,650 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:15 AM

I think I might have a pic around here of it somewhere...if not then I"ll snap one tomorrow and post it :)

There are several crystals I like to work with...hhmm....when I am doing a ritual I tend to place my canvas down on the floor...place my skulls around it...my candles...my snake statues...and other things as well as five Apophyllite crystal around on the pentagram as well.

Apophyllites are good to use when communicating with the spirit realm, it also helps you recognize the truth in situations.

Here are two pics of the 200 lb. crystal my husband blew up in the desert :)

There is one as a whole, then I have a close-up of the actual rock

Attached Files

• Attached File  030.jpg   32.57KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  032.jpg   36.05KB   19 downloads

#22 Brigid

Brigid

Beyond The Bullshit...........yeah, even yours.......

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:27 AM

DAMN, what kind of crystal is it?

Ritualistic behaviour, though well-intentioned, possesses no significance or effectiveness unless its external prescription is matched by a personal, internal motivation of will and desire.

#23 Startella

Startella

Czarwonica

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:30 AM

Wow that crystal is beautiful Anjel!
I got a question, do you ever feel overloaded from that crystal being in the house with you all the time, or is it at a low frequency and give out supple energy vibrations?

“Draco Dormien Nuquam Titillandus”
(Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon)

#24 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,650 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:57 AM

Wow that crystal is beautiful Anjel!
I got a question, do you ever feel overloaded from that crystal being in the house with you all the time, or is it at a low frequency and give out supple energy vibrations?

I'm actually used to the intense energy of this crystal and my other ones as well. I have several "crystal islands" in my bedroom on shelves (these are small round plant dishes filled with beach and and have small crystals in circular patterns in it).

A few years back I worked over at the Crystal Loft and was able to work "hands on" with many, many, many crystals and metals there (everything from reiki healing to magic), I learned alot.

Now on a side note there have been people (mundane as well as magical people) who9 have entered my kitchen and have not been able to withstand the energy level.

#25 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,650 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:59 AM

DAMN, what kind of crystal is it?

ROFLMAO! I'm not quite sure to be honest with you...it is a form of quartz, but also has a mineral mixed with it as well, I think it could be from the water sources perhaps? I had a woman who is very well versed in crystals come by my home to look at it and she kept asking me to name a price so she could buy it. NO amount of $$$ could get me to sell that thing...LOL!

#26 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:25 AM

OMG!!! Now thats what I call a rock!!! Can ya find a bigger one??? LOL

Anyways, I have crystals around the house but they are low energy. I have 2 at work that are loaded with energy that I need to get thru the day!!!

My favorites are actually Moonstone, Amber and Onyx.

Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#27 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,650 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:27 AM

Sweet...I love blue moonsotne :)

#28 Guest_Landieth_*

Guest_Landieth_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:34 AM

That's freakin awesome Anjel! :D And in your kitchen!!

#29 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,650 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:35 AM

Yeah my husband damn near pulled a hernia lifitng that LOL!

#30 Guest_Landieth_*

Guest_Landieth_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:39 AM

Lol.. it's huge! :)

#31 Brigid

Brigid

Beyond The Bullshit...........yeah, even yours.......

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:32 AM

roflmao! I'm not quite sure to be honest with you...it is a form of quartz, but also has a mineral mixed with it as well, i think it could be from the water sources perhaps? I had a woman who is very well versed in crystals come by my home to look at it and she kept asking me to name a price so she could buy it. No amount of $$$ could get me to sell that thing...lol!

oh hell no!!

Ritualistic behaviour, though well-intentioned, possesses no significance or effectiveness unless its external prescription is matched by a personal, internal motivation of will and desire.

#32 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,650 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 05:15 AM

Lol!

#33 Guest_GreenJack_*

Guest_GreenJack_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:06 PM

Anjel, that's an amazing crystal - wow!

I have a few around the house but not many. I get kind of torn with the ethical side of it all - the way the stones are mined, the human rights issues surrounding the workers (health & safety, piss poor pay etc). I tend to use locally found stones more - hagstones from Hastings beach & interesting lumps found on the Welsh mountains.

Jack :)

#34 Guest_Tiger Lady_*

Guest_Tiger Lady_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:59 PM

OMG Anjel! Your 200 lb crystal is awesome! I'm sorry it took me so long to find the picture, I was afraid to bug you about it... again. I'm definitely in awe! This reminds me of a crystal that was found in the cave I worked in. I would have loved to have had that one too.

#35 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 02:57 PM

I think this out-does Anjel's hunk ...

http://news.national...cave/index.html

Old story but NG revived it in the latest issue. The photos are amazing! I'd be really interested to see what sorts of energies are in that cavern!

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#36 Guest_Tiger Lady_*

Guest_Tiger Lady_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:32 PM

Old story but NG revived it in the latest issue. The photos are amazing! I'd be really interested to see what sorts of energies are in that cavern!

LOL! OMG, the crystals don't look fantastic until you realize there is a little dude standing on them. I scanned the page up and down at first looking for the 'big crystal' because I thought it was just a close up of a crystal, and then I saw the man. Wow! That would be a sight to behold.

#37 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

LOL! OMG, the crystals don't look fantastic until you realize there is a little dude standing on them. I scanned the page up and down at first looking for the 'big crystal' because I thought it was just a close up of a crystal, and then I saw the man. Wow! That would be a sight to behold.

Actually what I wanted to post was the photo that was in the actual magazine but couldn't find it on the website. It shows the cavern with 4 or 5 guys looking about the size of dolls. Amazing!

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#38 Guest_Bean Sprite_*

Guest_Bean Sprite_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:00 PM

Holly crap! I would love to have just 1 of those! I'd probably live a life of perpetual migrains though. (LOL)

#39 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,650 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:14 AM

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see the SIZES of those crystals! Damn! We all could do some SERIOUS meditiation there! LOL!