Magic When You Need It

Morgana

Some of you know that I love to collect spell books. Just got this one by Judika Illes. Its short sweet and simple and has some interesting new twists on old spells I've seen before. I give it 5 :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: for just being a good little book for quick reference.

Guest Landieth

I think I found it complete as a Google Ebook --

I'm still skimming through..but it looks as if all the pages are there, and free for reference. :)

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&id=Z2SYE9DhAFkC&dq=Judika+Illes+-+Magic+when+you+need+it&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=cOhHX5mTKK&sig=LtUqvtF_hZot1dz90AjPYi2FIDs&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPA99,M1

i bought Pure magic by Judika iles and was a bit dissapointed as I had always thought of her as quite a traditional witch but the usual warnings and the harm none and threefold law crept in . Spells were good though and as with a lot of books I tend to skip the wiccy woo bits.

• 2 weeks later...
Some of you know that I love to collect spell books. Just got this one by Judika Illes. Its short sweet and simple and has some interesting new twists on old spells I've seen before. I give it 5 :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: for just being a good little book for quick reference.

Here's one for your collection-if you don't have it yet. Book of Legendary Spells by Elbee Wright. It's a little bit of everything from all cultures-from the Ozarks to Egyptian, Voodoo and Medievel folklore, and much more.

Archived