Downloadable Books?

Morgana

I know you can download books now, but has anyone done it? I've got some questions if anyone has.....such as:

Do you actually read it or is audio?

How much do they cost per book?

What kind of books are on the list?

Can you download to an Ipod or do you a different thingy?

Where is the best place to get them from?

Just curious cuz I love to read and if I can do this on my Ipod, my NEW PURPLE IPOD, and if its cheaper that buying a book, I'd do it. But I want to know what others think.

I know you can download books now, but has anyone done it? I've got some questions if anyone has.....such as:

Do you actually read it or is audio?

You have a choice in some cases.

How much do they cost per book?

Depends on the book, some old texts are free.

What kind of books are on the list?

Again depends on what you are looking for.

Can you download to an Ipod or do you a different thingy? Yes

Where is the best place to get them from?

Again, this depends on what you are looking for. Are you most interested in reading on your computer or are you more interested in downloading to your PD?

Just curious cuz I love to read and if I can do this on my Ipod, my NEW PURPLE IPOD, and if its cheaper that buying a book, I'd do it. But I want to know what others think.

I have a hard time with this only because I love the feel of a book in my hand, but here are many options and most of what I want in hard cover is really not something I can find.

I'm great at finding information though, so if you tell me specifics I can find it for you if you like :)

I guess I got the latest software for IPod. It has a tab to go to downloadable books. But thinking back, yeah, I like the feel of a good in the hand and a bad book in the lap catching up on a good nap!!! Think I'll leave the IPod for music!!!

Maybe if I find a reference book it would be good to download. Just to have the info at hand when needed.

Archived