Alittle suggestive

AnjelWolf

Im alright, still plugging away at the treadmill of life. I get the feeling those upstairs are testing my patience and dedication to my family at the moment and Im finding it hard to juggle all my websites and my family life lol

I also got a really nasty email from a webmaster who wanted to link to us. They refused to go in the links section and they wanted special treatment and a link on the front page!! ROFLMAO When I basically said no they tore into me calling me all sorts - some days I wonder if its all worth it :confused:

But I do have some nice nails ... had a nail appointment this morning and got my first French Manicure .. and I have to say that it looks rather horny LOL

Oh dont worry, I can give as good as I get. And now my bank marked my debit card as fraud and has been blocked. I just spent half ahour on the phone to India somewhere trying to sort it out at ?1.00 a bloody min. Luckily I tested it just and it now works but in 3 months I have to phone again LOL

"one of those days" .. anyone got a gun?? No not for me silly .. for ALL THE FUCKWITS OUT THERE lmao

:cursing: :jerk: :stinky: :banghead: :stomp:

Oh dont worry, I can give as good as I get. And now my bank marked my debit card as fraud and has been blocked. I just spent half ahour on the phone to India somewhere trying to sort it out at ?1.00 a bloody min. Luckily I tested it just and it now works but in 3 months I have to phone again LOL

"one of those days" .. anyone got a gun?? No not for me silly .. for ALL THE FUCKWITS OUT THERE lmao

:cursing: :jerk: :stinky: :banghead: :stomp:

LOL!!! Only if I can join in the fun with the fuck-witss over here LOL! LOL!!!

Its fun to laugh afterwards but right now I just wanna poke some feckers eyes out lol

The world is going to pot!... or maybe they need some!

Hey...share the rage and glory and giggles baby!!! Right over here to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll poke if you poke LOL!!!!

Archived