Sandy

How to Use an Ouija Board Safely

Link is changed to go directly to my site and not Ezine Articles.

http://www.sandycristel.com/ouija-board.htm

This is an outline of intructions on those wishing to embark on using an Ouija Board. Many people would like to use one but are unsure of what to do. This is the way I personally recommend using one.

it gives me an error message when I click the link.

And just in the past few days I have really been interested in purchasing an ouija boad too.

do you think there is a difference between the parker brothers editions and other ones? Will one work better than another?

Guest Rebie
it gives me an error message when I click the link.

And just in the past few days I have really been interested in purchasing an ouija boad too.

do you think there is a difference between the parker brothers editions and other ones? Will one work better than another?

When I clicked on it , nothing happend. But I can tell you that if you go to the main site, and look to the left lower part of the screen, you will see it there. Just click on it and it all pops up.

Rebie

Thank you rebie. I had to type in a code to prove I was a real person and all before it would let me continue. But I eventually read it.

Good article. It is one I read before somewhere. I have used a board before. With not a whole lot of luck. I think automatic writing is easier for me. But I may try the board again once I find one I really like.

Guest Rebie
Thank you rebie. I had to type in a code to prove I was a real person and all before it would let me continue. But I eventually read it.

Good article. It is one I read before somewhere. I have used a board before. With not a whole lot of luck. I think automatic writing is easier for me. But I may try the board again once I find one I really like.

It is like most things in our craft. Not one thing suites us all. The board is easy for me. The automatic writing is not. You can always make a board yourself.

Ive changed the link to go to my site - I didn't realise people would have problems with the Ezine website.

Good article. It is one I read before somewhere.

I wrote this article myself so I hope that you either saw it on Ezine Articles or on my site!

It may not have been the exact same article. It was maybe a year ago that I read it. A lot of the information was the same from what I recall.

I firmly believe that NOT knowing enough gave me a "life long friend" due to the use of a Ouija board. After reading this I wonder how my life had been if I never opened that gate.  Anyone else have had an entity latch on to them after using Ouija or other ways of welcoming spirits into their space ?  Especially interesting in stories about those who never left.

I used to think Ouija boards were fun.  Then I had some experiences that didn't set well with me.  I don't recall picking up any hitchhikers, but there was a feeling of wrongness.

On 8/22/2020 at 11:25 PM, NorwegianWitch said:

I firmly believe that NOT knowing enough gave me a "life long friend" due to the use of a Ouija board. After reading this I wonder how my life had been if I never opened that gate.  Anyone else have had an entity latch on to them after using Ouija or other ways of welcoming spirits into their space ?  Especially interesting in stories about those who never left.

Thinking back (see comment below) that might have been what happened to me, when I had something latch on to me, as you said "a life long friend". Only mine is as far away from being a "friend" as possible. All hell broke loose in my health and life right around that time. And it never stopped.

On 11/4/2020 at 7:30 PM, StanLily said:

I used to think Ouija boards were fun.  Then I had some experiences that didn't set well with me.  I don't recall picking up any hitchhikers, but there was a feeling of wrongness.

Me too, the one time I used one and the one séance I was at (we were age 9 to 12 and had zero understanding of what we were getting involved with), both just didn't feel right to me, and most of the other attendees...so never did it again.

I will not use a Ouija board ever.  No bad experiences, because I have never used one.  I guess I have seen too many Horror Movies.

• Like 1

I also will never use a Ouija, ever. I heard a story from a very close childhood friend, when we were children, about something that happened to someone she knew who used one, and I remember the vision to this day. No fucking way. I saw them on sale in the corner Liquidation Store today and cringed. 

Edited by phantasmagoria

That sounds sinister indeed... Ouija Boards now on sale at Liquidation World!  Make a new friend, buy one for the Kiddies, it will be fun.  Famous last words, He, He!

I think I was about 12, with very little idea what I was getting into.  I remember asking who was moving the planchette, and the answer being "Devil."