Photo
- - - - -

How to Use an Ouija Board Safely

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:31 AM

Link is changed to go directly to my site and not Ezine Articles.

http://www.sandycris...ouija-board.htm

This is an outline of intructions on those wishing to embark on using an Ouija Board. Many people would like to use one but are unsure of what to do. This is the way I personally recommend using one.

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#2 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:53 PM

it gives me an error message when I click the link.
And just in the past few days I have really been interested in purchasing an ouija boad too.

do you think there is a difference between the parker brothers editions and other ones? Will one work better than another?

#3 Guest_Rebie_*

Guest_Rebie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:00 PM

it gives me an error message when I click the link.
And just in the past few days I have really been interested in purchasing an ouija boad too.

do you think there is a difference between the parker brothers editions and other ones? Will one work better than another?

When I clicked on it , nothing happend. But I can tell you that if you go to the main site, and look to the left lower part of the screen, you will see it there. Just click on it and it all pops up.
Rebie

#4 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:07 PM

Thank you rebie. I had to type in a code to prove I was a real person and all before it would let me continue. But I eventually read it.

Good article. It is one I read before somewhere. I have used a board before. With not a whole lot of luck. I think automatic writing is easier for me. But I may try the board again once I find one I really like.

#5 Guest_Rebie_*

Guest_Rebie_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:07 AM

Thank you rebie. I had to type in a code to prove I was a real person and all before it would let me continue. But I eventually read it.

Good article. It is one I read before somewhere. I have used a board before. With not a whole lot of luck. I think automatic writing is easier for me. But I may try the board again once I find one I really like.

It is like most things in our craft. Not one thing suites us all. The board is easy for me. The automatic writing is not. You can always make a board yourself.

#6 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:06 AM

Ive changed the link to go to my site - I didn't realise people would have problems with the Ezine website.

Good article. It is one I read before somewhere.

I wrote this article myself so I hope that you either saw it on Ezine Articles or on my site!

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#7 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:20 PM

It may not have been the exact same article. It was maybe a year ago that I read it. A lot of the information was the same from what I recall.