Photo
- - - - -

Bissekart.com

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:04 AM

Ok Everyone

After much stuffing about over a long period of time the website is finally up the way *I* wanted it.

It is still a bit onderous and slow to load ... but it is worth it !!

Now it is simply a matter of getting a wiz friend of mine to look it over and remodel it for speed and set it so it doesn't naff in Firefox and it will be sweet sweet sweet.

Let me know what you all think!

Fraternally

Scott

New Me! Now with added incomprehensibilityfullness for your convenience!

#2 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:08 AM

Oh and by the way .....

Do remember that if you are wanting something ... drop me a line at the email and tell me it's you so we can work it out at a good price! *BG*

Fraternally

Scott of
http://Bissekart.com

#3 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:13 AM

Thanks Scott...will keep you in mind :)

#4 Storm

Storm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:16 AM

omg scott you do all of that?
If you don't live for something, you die for nothing

#5 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:40 PM

Greetings Storm

omg scott you do all of that?

Yeh - ahm a buzy wee bugger between that and the lad - now just shy of a running everywhere, getting into everything two year old. heh Actually reminds me of a quote I saw the other day : "Boy (noun) - A noise with dirt attached!

Lol

Then of course there is the missus' venture coming soon .. but more on that as it develops! *BG*

Fraternally

Scott

#6 Storm

Storm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:37 AM

lmao i know the feeling about having the little buggers. i would really like to get a book or two from you. how many pages can you put into them?

#7 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:04 AM

Greetings Storm

With the A4 I generally put 25-30 pages in em ... I find that about the 100 mark they get pretty heavy .... but as the two parts of teh cover are bolted together the number of pages is only limited to how long a bolt you want thru it ... if you have a look on the blog (link on insert scroll page on bottom of index page) under how to put new pages in your book it will give you an idea. Can also ship em with long bolts and no pages to save on freight ...

Scott

#8 Storm

Storm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:14 AM

brother i think i'm gona be getting a bunch of stuff from you.

#9 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:26 PM

Had a long trawl around your site Scott. Very impressed! Hope the business goes well for you. Shame you're on the other side of the world. I am a sucker for retail therapy!
:lol2:

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#10 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:02 PM

Greetings Tana

Had a long trawl around your site Scott. Very impressed! Hope the business goes well for you. Shame you're on the other side of the world. I am a sucker for retail therapy!

I was amazed recently to get an order from Sweden .. as I said at the time: " Well I am happy to post to anywhere. Overseas aren't regular but I have sent off couple .... look at it this way - you will at least KNOW that you are the only one in your whole COUNTRY to have one of these! Makes "Be the first kid on the block" look pretty lame don't it! LOL"

Fraternally

Scott

#11 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:23 AM

WOW Scott... your stuff is just marvelous and gorgeous! I'm drooling, lol... :)

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#12 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:40 AM

Greetings Again KW

Well thank you - hearing that is good for my day which has been pretty dull so far! lol

Anyhow ... soon I will have it sraightened out so it isn't so damn top heavy ... and I am currently sorting a postage calculator to go on each page piece specified etc ... but don't hold breath ... my html is slow! lol Couple of weeks I expect ... then it's be "flash A 1" ! lol

BTW this is wierd for me ... you look so much like someone I used to know over here ages ago ... you've never dreamed about a blue crescent moon tatooed down the side of your face have you (!?) very strange indeed! lol

Fraternally

Scott

#13 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:01 AM

Actually I have thought of getting a blue crescent moon tattoo... we are the Crescent City, after all!! I couldn't do it on the face though... I'd never be able to work again - I'd scare most of the patients, lol...

In addition to the moon, I want a tiny fleur-de-lis on my left wrist...

I have one tattoo right now, a snake on my right buttcheek that is a coverup of the tatt that had my ex-husband's name on it (BAD mistake, that). The snake is symbolic of my rebirth.

Funny how I can look so much like someone that lives so far away!! Makes one wonder about genetics and the paths our ancestors travelled...

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#14 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:55 AM

Greetings KW

Actually I have thought of getting a blue crescent moon tattoo...

Well there we go then! *G* Funny thing was neiether did she but that was how I remembered her from a dream I had before I met her ... hmmm and now here you are saying that ... *shrugs* life is like that I guess Believe it or naht! *in best Jack Palance voice* lol

I have one tattoo right now, a snake on my right buttcheek that is a coverup of the tatt that had my ex-husband's name on it (BAD mistake, that). The snake is symbolic of my rebirth.

Well yes ... I believe that name tatoos like that should really have a used by date under them ... lol

Believe it or not - I have none at all. (Man people given the way I look are surprised to hear that!)

Funny how I can look so much like someone that lives so far away!! Makes one wonder about genetics and the paths our ancestors travelled...

Well yes indeed ... I often find that the same sorts of people often look alike ... hmmm what does that say of me I wonder! lol

Fraternally

Scott

#15 StarChilde

StarChilde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:35 PM

Scott, I love the designs, they are gorgeous.

Do you make boxes to fit Tarot cards?

StarChilde

#16 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 12:43 AM

Greetings S.C

Sure have and will be again ... at the moment I am at a bit of a standstill as I got this talk coming up (furiously getting that together) and will be taking some stuff out there for that ... but yeah ... lol

What size cards you after a box for US Games standard? Oversize or squeeny? lol

Fraternally

Scott

#17 StarChilde

StarChilde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:13 PM

I'll measure them up. My Egyptian cards are smaller than average but the others are pretty much the same (I think). BTW what is squeeny?

No hurry.

Tanx

StarChilde

#18 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:25 PM

Greetings Again

Hheheh squeeny sorry about that home jargon for the Bisseker house .. hmmm ahh ... smaller than medium .. a tad less than small not quite a tiny squoodgen of a thing .. a bit bigger than that. lol

So in terms of teh cards I know ... hmmm they would come in at about the size of the Lenormand deck - smaller than playing cards but not as small as the mini Rider Waite ...

Yeh no hurry at all - am a tod busy at teh moment as it is - a "Round To it" job!;) When you measure em do length breath and height and I will keep my eyes open for a box that is just right. Then we'll talk about what you want on it ....

Fraternally

Scott