Rose Red

RavenFlyer

Its on SciFi right now. Have any of you watched it? Its stephen king's version of Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House (IMO). Don't get me wrong its very good for a tv miniseries.

It is about a group of psychics that go into a mansion iin Seattle known as Rose Red that has had its fair share of sordid history. The psychics are trying to prove that there is indeed an actual paranormal world that they can connect with.

I wont spoil anything else. Lets just say that very strange events begin to happen, and some have to give their lives to the house.

Its on SciFi right now. Have any of you watched it? Its stephen king's version of Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House (IMO). Don't get me wrong its very good for a tv miniseries.

It is about a group of psychics that go into a mansion iin Seattle known as Rose Red that has had its fair share of sordid history. The psychics are trying to prove that there is indeed an actual paranormal world that they can connect with.

I wont spoil anything else. Lets just say that very strange events begin to happen, and some have to give their lives to the house.

That's a really good movie :)

they air if off and on. I think its originial air date was maybe 5/6 years ago. The group is just now getting to the house. So you have not missed much of anything. Just a little of the back story on the house.

no it isn't a series. It was a miniseries. Now they show it in it's entirity. All 4 hours at one time.

they have literally just walked throught the front door. And slowly the hosue is starting to come to life. The fountain has started to pump water and the clock has started to tick...even though its been shut up for at least 20+ years...DUN DUN DUN

Archived