Age of Aquarius?

Mountain Witch

OK, to try to take the politics out of it ...

This morning several banks around the world cut their prime rates in answer to the growing global credit crisis. Between that and all the other economic, ideological and climatological BS that's gone on in the last several years, are we indeed starting deep into the Age of Aquarius?

Several threads (many as much as 2 years old) have questioned whether this is indeed happening. Most of us have been sensing great changes in the energies and I'm wondering if everything I'm seeing happen is as a result of that? I've been in "hunker down" mode for well over a year and most people I've spoken with in the last two weeks (all "mundanes") are heading in that direction. Friends in their late 60s-early 70s are terrified because they weren't taught how to survive crises like this - apparently their parents didn't pass on the lessons of the Depression.

So my question really is, what do we do about it? I've been busting my butt to at least keep the energies around our house & my friends calm but that's oases in the midst of chaotic energy. Is that all I, as an individual, can do or is there something I'm missing?

Guest Landieth

This morning several banks around the world cut their prime rates in answer to the growing global credit crisis. Between that and all the other economic, ideological and climatological BS that's gone on in the last several years, are we indeed starting deep into the Age of Aquarius?

Several threads (many as much as 2 years old) have questioned whether this is indeed happening. Most of us have been sensing great changes in the energies and I'm wondering if everything I'm seeing happen is as a result of that? I've been in "hunker down" mode for well over a year and most people I've spoken with in the last two weeks (all "mundanes") are heading in that direction. Friends in their late 60s-early 70s are terrified because they weren't taught how to survive crises like this - apparently their parents didn't pass on the lessons of the Depression.

So my question really is, what do we do about it? I've been busting my butt to at least keep the energies around our house & my friends calm but that's oases in the midst of chaotic energy. Is that all I, as an individual, can do or is there something I'm missing?

I'm sensing this very strongly too.. Been getting very stressed due to these feelings, and been working at balancing the house. Also, there is a lot more spirits around..

And I think all you can do is up to you. For me, I'm concentrating on my family and house, and try to observe the tense feeling and my visions, rather than being overwhelmed and walk around in a trance all day.

Basically, if you think something bad's going to happen, plan ahead. It's as simple as that. :) And focus on yourself and staying grounded if you're sensing this too.

Dear friend. I too have been in the same mode as you. I have been preparing, planning and so on. I have been in survivial planning for a long time now. My family and friends think I am nuts. But I keep telling them I would rather be silly and prepared for nothing, than unprepared for something. Have you heard about the Amero? I am not 100% sure it is true, but I do not find it that outlandish to believe. And if they do as some are saying, we are all in big trouble. I am not sure if I said too much that is political. (the amero and all) so if anyone needs to edit this, I am okay with that.

Rebie

Have you heard about the Amero? I am not 100% sure it is true, but I do not find it that outlandish to believe. And if they do as some are saying, we are all in big trouble. I am not sure if I said too much that is political. (the amero and all) so if anyone needs to edit this, I am okay with that.

Rebie

Rebie, I hadn't heard of it, googled it and got the pants scared off me.

As for my earlier concern, I REALLY appreciate Landieth's and Rebie's comments ... glad to know I'm not alone and that I'm not missing something I could be doing. I sometimes get caught up in "me and mine" (which is paramount, anyhoo) and forget to look a little further outward.

I'm sensing this very strongly too.. Been getting very stressed due to these feelings, and been working at balancing the house. Also, there is a lot more spirits around..

And I think all you can do is up to you. For me, I'm concentrating on my family and house, and try to observe the tense feeling and my visions, rather than being overwhelmed and walk around in a trance all day.

Basically, if you think something bad's going to happen, plan ahead. It's as simple as that. :) And focus on yourself and staying grounded if you're sensing this too.

Strangely enough, I now have a year's worth of food stored up, human and critter. I have emergency crank radios and flashlights all over the place. I have sealed seeds for a full garden. Emergency kits in the vehicles complete with food and water for three days.

First aid kits deluxe with a bolt of white cotton fabric.

I am ready. I don't know what for, but I am ready. Could be that my mother, partner, sister and one brother are all Pisces and I am a Cancer and we are natural hoarders. But I have been feeling something coming on since I came home.

So, what is this all about, folks?

I agree with you all that there has been something shifting for some time now. I have been perparing for a many years now, more the last couple and yes many think that I too am nuts. My main thing is taking care of my family. Just maybe the Age of Aquarius might come in with a rude awakening.

I agree with you all that there has been something shifting for some time now. I have been perparing for a many years now, more the last couple and yes many think that I too am nuts. My main thing is taking care of my family. Just maybe the Age of Aquarius might come in with a rude awakening.

Yep

Rebie

Guest Perizada

I am so glad to hear that all of you are hoarding & preparing also. I have been since I wrote my first paper on 2012. Now, I sense it beginning. I have people on my sites from aliens to witches & wizards, shamans to Druids and even some skeptics that just follow me around for their own reasons. For me Earth Magick is the key...and I believe the Nature Spirits & Ancestors will steer me along the right path for protecting my family. I even have a big back yard with old oaks, maples, pines & mulberry trees, etc. and there's room for tents & teepees. I have a fall garden going now and seeds for next spring. I am also very excited about Samhain this year, for as it approaches, more & more Spirits are making themselves known!

:ghost:Perizada

I would have to agree here. All politics removed full stop. The energy is simply going into uncharted territory, and the majority of us are feeling skiddish at best.

Growing up, my parents didn't hurt for anything (I didn't hurt for anything), but we lived a simple life back then too.

We had our vegetable garden for vegetables, our fruit trees for our fruit (if we wanted something other than what was on the tree, we would go buy it of course), we had our chickens and ducks for eggs, etc.

Now I've noticed that this "skiddish" feeling has caused many, many of us (even the mundane) to react in anger, (anger is the most common reaction when one is frightened). For several months, this anger/rage was quite noticeable and disturbing to say the last (even my oldest daughter lost her mind and jumped in my face twice, not understanding why. Trust me...she doesn't do THAT anymore LOL!).

If you look at the law of the beast (beast being nature)...when "danger" is sensed and it can't be pinned down...the overall reaction is the sensation of being tense, hypersensitive and of course rage (look at a wolf pack for instance).

The rage has settled down somwhat and that is a good thing. But I don't think we are out of this shit yet folks.

I don't think we've hit rock bottom...and when we do...it's gonna leave one hell of a bruise.

I agree there....I think there's a long way to go before it starts moving upwards. I think everyone should just follow their instinct, their gut feelings about everything, and carry on doing what they are now....storing...being prepared. Thats all we can do.

I agree there....I think there's a long way to go before it starts moving upwards. I think everyone should just follow their instinct, their gut feelings about everything, and carry on doing what they are now....storing...being prepared. Thats all we can do.

Absolutely.

Guest Landieth

I get this feeling very strongly in those transition periods of night and day. .. also very strongly at night in general. I think some of this feeling for me is the time of year, and the presence of a lot of spirits. Then again.. I have had this feeling for a while now, and it's getting a little stronger every so often.

I get this feeling very strongly in those transition periods of night and day. .. also very strongly at night in general. I think some of this feeling for me is the time of year, and the presence of a lot of spirits. Then again.. I have had this feeling for a while now, and it's getting a little stronger every so often.

Could be that you are opening yourself up and becoming more aware of what is gooing on around you.

Okay - not to sound weird, but I've saved some seeds and a pick axe. Unfortunately I have neither the resources nor the room to save up much more. Have had an iintense desire to buy a few chickens, but am not zoned for it where I live :-( don't like these feelings AT ALL

Okay - not to sound weird, but I've saved some seeds and a pick axe. Unfortunately I have neither the resources nor the room to save up much more. Have had an iintense desire to buy a few chickens, but am not zoned for it where I live :-( don't like these feelings AT ALL

You're just tapping into your basic survival mode right now. Which is a good thing if you ask me.

lol when i first read the title all i could think of was the last scene in the 40yr old virgin, lmao

anyways on topic now - i don't have a fear of the age coming about but i have noticed people seem to be more angry and on edge lately in public, it just seems that people are so involved in their own little worlds and not paying any attention to the rest of the world. It feels calmer to me, nature and the earth i mean, i feel like they're all having a big sigh of relief and push of power because their sensing that people are waking up to the environmental concerns and helping the planet - so their energies are replenishing if you like, they just seem happier to me - well my garden certainly is, it's gone bananas!! i can't keep up with the weeds everything is just growing like gangbusters!!

I can't say that i'm stockpiling but my husband and i are leaning very much in the self sustaining way, he's always at the nursery getting veggies and herbs to grow, we buy almost everything organic or environmentally friendly, we're looking into a way of getting our gray water from the washing machine out into the garden etc where as before i know that neither of us was too worried about it, maybe this is our awakening into the age of aquarius???

I am going to tell you this is all seriousness, take it as you will.

Within 3-4 weeks something is going to go down, I dont know exactly what it is but its big. Your instincts and gut are correct. Trust that feeling, it will keep you one step ahead of the rest. The global economy is in a meltdown. Grain shipments out of the US are sitting at the docks because letters of credit from banks (globally) are being refused. The anger levels of Joe. Q. Public are as Anjel said, due to a sense of fear (paraphrasing here).

Remember *what* and *who* you are.

Everyone here knows that I live on a farm, self sufficient, prepper, etc. We have about a years worth of food, ammo, seeds, etc. Actually made a run to Sam's Club today and picked up a few more things. The mood there was somber and eerie feeling, its hard to put in words how folks were acting and interacting. One woman said to me, "Oh you too huh?" I knew what she meant but didnt respond. Most people dont approach me at all, rather they stare from a safe distance. Anjel can verify that, LOL. I just dont come off as the friendly outgoing sort.

Seems no matter who you talk to, the unease is being felt at the core level. Interesting times these will be both in the short and long term.

If you want me to go into more detail, you can pm me. I cant discuss much more on a trad witch forum even though its not "political".

I am going to tell you this is all seriousness, take it as you will.

Within 3-4 weeks something is going to go down, I dont know exactly what it is but its big. Your instincts and gut are correct. Trust that feeling, it will keep you one step ahead of the rest. The global economy is in a meltdown. Grain shipments out of the US are sitting at the docks because letters of credit from banks (globally) are being refused. The anger levels of Joe. Q. Public are as Anjel said, due to a sense of fear (paraphrasing here).

Remember *what* and *who* you are.

Everyone here knows that I live on a farm, self sufficient, prepper, etc. We have about a years worth of food, ammo, seeds, etc. Actually made a run to Sam's Club today and picked up a few more things. The mood there was somber and eerie feeling, its hard to put in words how folks were acting and interacting. One woman said to me, "Oh you too huh?" I knew what she meant but didnt respond. Most people dont approach me at all, rather they stare from a safe distance. Anjel can verify that, LOL. I just dont come off as the friendly outgoing sort.

Seems no matter who you talk to, the unease is being felt at the core level. Interesting times these will be both in the short and long term.

If you want me to go into more detail, you can pm me. I cant discuss much more on a trad witch forum even though its not "political".

I would have to stand in agreement with Arabi on this 100%.

Trying to keep this as politically neutral as possible, and mods if you need to delete, I'm ok with it?

Yes, I agree there's something in the air. Besides this economic cluster fuck that's happening, what's scaring me more are those angry people you see on the news channels at the presidential rallies from the past couple of days. The hatred that's spewing from their mouths is frightening, and I only see it escalating over the coming weeks.

Trying to keep this as politically neutral as possible, and mods if you need to delete, I'm ok with it?

Yes, I agree there's something in the air. Besides this economic cluster fuck that's happening, what's scaring me more are those angry people you see on the news channels at the presidential rallies from the past couple of days. The hatred that's spewing from their mouths is frightening, and I only see it escalating over the coming weeks.

Yeah I would agree on that. I simply haven't watched them because the anger level overall in society is rather tense and uneasy as it is...it's leaving many of us feeling a pit in our stomachs.

Yes, I know what you mean.

Rebie

Guest Landieth

I wonder who and what the next discovered incarnation will be.. every age there's another incarnation of a divine being (budha, christ, dalai lama..). They say it'll be a woman in this age.

I don't know. I DO know that I am trying to figure out how to move my older sister in with us, if need be. I don't want her to be alone in her little house. We have room for her. The garage is almost habitable. This preparation, and fixing up the house has been going on since I moved home from CT. It's just been a feeling, but it has been strong.

Archived