The Tao of Pooh

Guest Landieth

Guest Landieth
Ah, yes! I remember seeing this when I used to work at Barnes and Noble. :) What do you think of it so far, Landieth?

I liked it.. and it made me look at Winnie the Pooh differently, ya know..

It's a smaller book, but has a great message. :)

A friend of mine said she once purchased this book and gave it to her brother as a cute little joke. She thought it was cute and he liked pooh and all. She had no idea this was a serious book. I personally have not read the book. Some people still say it is not meant to be taken seriously and some say it is. Is it serious stuff or just a cute way of looking at things?

Rebie

Guest Landieth
A friend of mine said she once purchased this book and gave it to her brother as a cute little joke. She thought it was cute and he liked pooh and all. She had no idea this was a serious book. I personally have not read the book. Some people still say it is not meant to be taken seriously and some say it is. Is it serious stuff or just a cute way of looking at things?

Rebie

It's serious, and cute at the same time. Lol.. it puts taoist philosophy to something you can relate to.

It's serious, and cute at the same time. Lol.. it puts taoist philosophy to something you can relate to.

Cool, that is what I thought it was suppose to be. But some people tried to tell me different. Thanks for letting me know. I think I will get that book for my daughter. She may like that one. And I can read it too. :wink:

Rebie