The New Astrology

DeviousMousie

Oh man, starting my first new thread, haha.

Okay, that aside, has anyone read this book? Now I have always been an astrology junkie and believe that a proper chart will give you insights into yourself for years to come. Though this book isn't about full charts I think it does something well and is totally worth having.

The New Astrology is a book that marries both Chinese astrology and Western astrology. Not a new concept, really, but what you get is very interesting. By taking into account the year of someone's birth is actually paints a slightly better, first-glance, sort of picture about someone. Obviously it's not 100% accurate but it's not way off either.

Edited by DeviousMousie

Okay, that aside, has anyone read this book? Now I have always been an astrology junkie and believe that a proper chart will give you insights into yourself for years to come. Though this book isn't about full charts I think it does something well and is totally worth having.

The New Astrology is a book that marries both Chinese astrology and Western astrology. Not a new concept, really, but what you get is very interesting. By taking into account the year of someone's birth is actually paints a slightly better, first-glance, sort of picture about someone. Obviously it's not 100% accurate but it's not way off either.

Do you have a ISBN number for this? I'd be interested in reading this :)

Oooh this sounds cool. I got one book many years ago that has both Chinese and western astrology and it gives great insights. I am a pig, a earth pig and a Leo and it really hit things quite well for me. Now one thing, can you look and tell me if in 1955 it is a sheep or a goat? Some use sheep while others use goats. What I have is a sheep and I am looking to find those about goats. Goats have a different temperment than sheep and my Rick is a sheep while my friend born in the same year is definitely a goat.

Guest Kathrina

I've seen this book, but I havn't taken a look inside it yet. I will add it to my list for when I go to Barnes and Noble this week. :)