The New Astrology

DeviousMousie

Oh man, starting my first new thread, haha.

Okay, that aside, has anyone read this book? Now I have always been an astrology junkie and believe that a proper chart will give you insights into yourself for years to come. Though this book isn't about full charts I think it does something well and is totally worth having.

The New Astrology is a book that marries both Chinese astrology and Western astrology. Not a new concept, really, but what you get is very interesting. By taking into account the year of someone's birth is actually paints a slightly better, first-glance, sort of picture about someone. Obviously it's not 100% accurate but it's not way off either.

I'm not into astrology, but it sounds interesting. All I know is I'm a Capricorn and I wear it well. Seems all the traits of a Capricorn have come full circle with me. :crazy:

Okay, that aside, has anyone read this book? Now I have always been an astrology junkie and believe that a proper chart will give you insights into yourself for years to come. Though this book isn't about full charts I think it does something well and is totally worth having.

The New Astrology is a book that marries both Chinese astrology and Western astrology. Not a new concept, really, but what you get is very interesting. By taking into account the year of someone's birth is actually paints a slightly better, first-glance, sort of picture about someone. Obviously it's not 100% accurate but it's not way off either.

Do you have a ISBN number for this? I'd be interested in reading this :)

Ah, yep!

ISBN: 0-312-01797-951695

It's well worth the read. I love reading about people when I find out what their birthdays are, haha!

Ah, yep!

ISBN: 0-312-01797-951695

It's well worth the read. I love reading about people when I find out what their birthdays are, haha!

Very cool...thanks I'll order it and give it a good read :)

Thanks again :) :) :)

Oooh this sounds cool. I got one book many years ago that has both Chinese and western astrology and it gives great insights. I am a pig, a earth pig and a Leo and it really hit things quite well for me. Now one thing, can you look and tell me if in 1955 it is a sheep or a goat? Some use sheep while others use goats. What I have is a sheep and I am looking to find those about goats. Goats have a different temperment than sheep and my Rick is a sheep while my friend born in the same year is definitely a goat.

Guest Kathrina

I've seen this book, but I havn't taken a look inside it yet. I will add it to my list for when I go to Barnes and Noble this week. :)

Archived