Sign in to follow this  
spinney

What you listening to ATM

Guest Magdalena

I tried to listen to this and this is what *popped up....WTF!? Lol!

meh-vflQF1ybI.png This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your country. Sorry about that.

It just means that video is not available in your country, there may be others that are, it happens to me sometimes.

At the moment I'm listening to my most favorite Nightwish track `Bye Bye Beautiful`

This is a kick ass song.

Guest Magdalena

This is a kick ass song.

It is, I love it, the louder the better. ;)

Guest Magdalena

Another kick ass song that I'm listening to to start the morning with, Love the song, love the lyrics, know the feeling,

This is cringeworthy to admit but I am currently listening to an old NOW album I found during a recent house move - takes me back to the summer when I was 16, brilliant!! Love a good reminisce! hehe.

• Upvote 1

At the moment I'm listening to my most favorite Nightwish track `Bye Bye Beautiful`

I will admit to having been exposed to only a small fraction of the artists around the world, so this was not a band that I was familiar with. In the past, I wouldn't even have bothered with the link, but I took a look and the group isn't half bad. Although, what is up with the scrawny, half-dressed girls? I had to visit their website to realize that the only real female member of the band is the girl singing. OK, I get the "Bye, Bye Beautiful" part and how it played into the whole thing, but still until I realized that, it annoyed me. Oh, well . . .

J

My large cat, Pheobe Winkerbean purring on my lap.:happy: She's " big " in Osage. She doesn't do tours, or give autographs.

Regards,

Gypsy

Guest Magdalena

I will admit to having been exposed to only a small fraction of the artists around the world, so this was not a band that I was familiar with. In the past, I wouldn't even have bothered with the link, but I took a look and the group isn't half bad. Although, what is up with the scrawny, half-dressed girls? I had to visit their website to realize that the only real female member of the band is the girl singing. OK, I get the "Bye, Bye Beautiful" part and how it played into the whole thing, but still until I realized that, it annoyed me. Oh, well . . .

J

Lol, Yes the lead female singer is in the band `Anette Olzen` and the other four guys are the band members, the others are guests. Anette took the place of `Tarja Turunen`

Guest Magdalena

Within Temptation `Memories`

Guest Magdalena

Nightwish `Amaranth from Dark Passion Play`

loving.gifOcean Night Song - Laura Veirs

A handful of dream dust for my pirate

He can hear the pacific singing

The sea meets the light in his salt water eyes

Icy pictures of the water are captured in his frame

The paddles of night are unfolding

A mermaid's map floats by on the rolling green

Japanese fishing float carries my soul out to the whales