spinney

What you listening to ATM

Deacon Blues by Steely Dan. One of those songs that touches something inside of me that I cant explain.

Well my IPOD has something of an eclectic mix ...

At the moment I am well endeared to a soundtrack playlist I have which includes such gems as:

Warlock The Theme

The Colonial Anthem from the new Battlestar OST

and Meco - Ewok celebration ....

Yeah I'm a messed up puppy!

lol

Scott

Ewok celebration?  Must find this to download. 

Aloe ...

It's a hard one to get I had to look for ages for teh right one .. there are several and apparently few people like to name their sources properly ...I'll see if'n I can't track down where I got mine for you to save the hours of lookin! lol....

Scott

Witch-Belly

You're not safe in this house

In some witch's bed

You know the one

She lies all lit up

Edited by Davenport
  • Upvote 1

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

You know sometimes when you just find you fall in love with Nick Cave and Blixa Bargeld??

This is one of my faves (along with stagger lee and Henry Lee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsOBpDkwBtM

Nick Cave is one of my favorite artists of all time. Along with Blixa. And Roland S. Howard too. My departed cat's name was Stagger Lee (the baddest motherfucker...). And that music video (Stagger Lee) might be the sexiest ever made. Have you ever listened to his lectures The Secret Life of the Love Song & The Word Made Flesh? I'm guessing you have. But in case you haven't...  

The entire album is brilliant if you're in the mood for New-Agey, feel-good fluff, but this song has stuck with me throughout the last four years and begged for another listen tonight: 

Imogen Heap: "Canvas"

Which lead me to another favorite I can't help but get caught up in:

Antonin Dvorak: "Tempo di Valse"

Edited by ArcticWitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVTZgwYwVo

I just watched this movie yesterday and I absolutely love this song. It is very relevant for me right now, you know, minus the whole awesome snow power. I think it has a great message for those who have any sort of ability.

I've not seen this movie, but I've heard the song before. I like it, and I love Idina Mendzel.

I've not seen this movie, but I've heard the song before. I like it, and I love Idina Mendzel.

I am IN LOVE with the movie and that song!! My favorite part is of the song is "the cold never bothered me anyway" because I actually really love cold weather (I know, I'm a weird one).  

As of right now, I'm listening to trance music. I've been in the mood for it lately, which is a bit strange considering I'm a bigger fan of goth music.

Edited by TheOn3LeftBehind