What you listening to ATM

spinney

I'm listening to Colorado Public Radio, a classical music station on line and on the waves that is wonderful...and so calming at work!:chakrahearts:

Guest Magdalena

Magdalena, Stand My Ground is one of my most played lately.. Within Temptation :)

I've been a big Within Temptation fan for some years now LS. I love Sharon den Adel's voice.

I've been a big Within Temptation fan for some years now LS. I love Sharon den Adel's voice.

Yes, she is INTENSE!

Guest Elfyd

I am listening to everybody's air-condition units sound-off as I am cleaning up my workshop/garage, it is too damn hot to be in the open today.

FFFF

Elf

Guest Magdalena

For Magdalena..

Thank you LS. It says the up-loader is not available in this country. I believe it is on YT though for the UK. wink.gif

Probably one of the most phenomenal female artists out at the moment:

Beth Hart:

Song: Broken and Ugly

(broken vid)

Song: Leave the Light On

Song: LA song

Edited by Caps
broken vid

Guest Magdalena

I loved that, and something whispers to me, that within yourself, you are returning and being just wonderfully whole.

xo,

Gypsy

wink.gif xx

I've been listening to the soundtrack to Sucker Punch. Don't like the ending of the movie. Actually it quite pissed me off, but the music is awesome!! Also the usual Nine Inch Nails, my favorite!

And one more before bed:

Lee Ann Womack- have you seen that girl?

(video is of Jenny Schecter from The L Word, who happened to be my favorite character as well on the show).