Photo
- - - - -

It ain't Brain Surgery

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Scott

Scott

Irritatingly Thoughtful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:37 PM

Greetings All

Nor is it Rocket Science! lol What I got was a bunch of wee glass beads like you get in decorating and craft shops and engraved em with basic pix. Obviously the wind meanings may well be all ass about for many of you .... but it doesn't take much imagination to correct for your geographical orientation.

These are in obvious subsections and naturally can be used all at once for heaps of info or separately to give simpler answers that may then be elucidated by the relevant additions being cast on top of the existenet patterns formed.

They are cast in the same manner of any other form which may be colloquially referred to as "bones" or "stones".

The Daystone is all things that are of the day. Is it someone of the SunTribe? Is it expansion? Is it a masculine influence? Is it an expansion? Or is it a statement that the work should be done during the day amongst the herd?

The Nightstone is all things that are of the night. Is it someone or something of the MoonTribe? Is it introversion? Is it a Feminine influence? Is it a consumption? Or is it a statement that the work should be done during the night with your own kind?

The East Wind - The Wisdom of the Oceans. Herein is found life in abundance and emotions. It is wet.

The North Wind - The Heat of the Sun. When this wind blows it brings the heat and the humidity from the Tropics. It is hot and wet.

The West Wind - The Wisdom of the Desert. Herein is found the eternity and vastness of the desert. It reminds us that time goes on irrelevant of us. It is Dry.

The South Wind - The Coldness of the Ice. When this wind blows it brings with it the coldness of the South Polar regions and the dryness of the lands between us and it. It is cold.

The MoonStone - "The Moon is too far away to give you what you want" said Nandi in Shaka Zulu. This is one of the main lessons of the Moon - it is all the dreams and desires that are not accomplished.

The SunStone - The Sun is the opposite of the Moon and the one who gives it the life it has. If the Moon is Male than the Sun is Female and if the Moon is Female then the Sun is Male. The Sun is all things come to their fated peak and completion.

Sunrise - The Dawning of the New Day brings a new birth and new way of looking at things. It is all beginnings and the building of the surge of power that must sustain the issue at hand to it's destination.

Sunset - The Closing of the Old Day shows us the final truth before the dissolution. No less beautiful than the Dawn, it speaks to us and tells us, 'at the end of the day' what use it all was *REALLY*. It allows us to look back inside ourselves and see the lay of the issue that is passing in hindsight. It teaches us what was and more importantly what we should do next time.

Jupiter
(TzDQ)
Jupiter is miraculous and mysterious. In the days and hours of Jupiter ye may obtain honours, money, gain friendships and patrons, improve health and acquire general good fortune thereby.

Mars
(MADIM)
Mars the war god, mars the reason for every "Cockrock" band that ever existed. Mars is also the reason that your blood stirs at the sound of heroic deeds. The days and hours of mars are good for all activities regarding war, to obtain military honours and ranks, to acquire courage, to destroy enemies, to cause ruin, slaughter, cruelty, discord and to wound and give to they you wish the "Good Death".

Mercury
(KVKB)
Mercury - the Messenger of the Gods.
The days and hours of Mercury are good for eloquence and intelligences, skill in business, science, divination and to discover hidden enemies, deceits and those guilty of theft.

The Moon
(LBNH)
The Moon is Female and Male. The Moon is the Sun at night and all desires, as yet, unfulfilled. The days and hours of the Moon are good for voyages, messages, navigation, reconciliation and all activities having to do with the water.

Saturn
(ShBThAI)
Saturn kills and renews. He hides such sacred things behind his veiled robe.
The days and hours of Saturn are good for summoning the souls of the dead, conjuring familiar spirits, the bringing of oracles, causing good or evil luck for business, goods or enterprises, to auger and acquire learning or information and for operations of death, hatred and discord.

The Sun
(ShMSh)
The Sun is all things succeeding to their ultimate goal.
In the days and hours of the Sun ye will find aid in obtaining temporal and material wealth, hope, gain, fortune, prophecies of the future, the aid of Princes to eliminate hostility and the acquisition of allies.

Venus
(NVGH)
Venus - the Goddess who stands opposite of Mars and balances Him. If He was "Cockrock" then She is every ballad you have ever fallen in love with.
The days and hours of Venus are good for all friendships, kindnesses, love, amorous intrigues and all experiments concerning travel.

The Self/The Usurper
Once upon a time man dwelt in harmony with the world but this was long ago. Now mankind is a creeping pestilence that covers, consumes and changes all in it's wake to make way and comfort for it's self.
Perhaps the slaves in colonial America and Africa knew this when they covered their thumbnails with soot and animal fat to scry in. Perhaps it was to see the night sky where they were always free and in the company of their Ancestors. Or perhaps I am wrong.
I am the page as yet unwritten, the song unsung.
I am all that is yet to be - Look within the Void and see me.

I did also at one stage toy with all the same (where appropriate) done on tumbled stones and added to differentiate between influences that were "man made" (so to speak) and those which were "natural" or elemental.

Enjoy and try em out. Let me know what happens if you've a mind to! lol

Fraternally

Scott:happydance:

New Me! Now with added incomprehensibilityfullness for your convenience!

#2 Guest_Landieth_*

Guest_Landieth_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:17 PM

Greetings All

Nor is it Rocket Science! lol What I got was a bunch of wee glass beads like you get in decorating and craft shops and engraved em with basic pix. Obviously the wind meanings may well be all ass about for many of you .... but it doesn't take much imagination to correct for your geographical orientation.

These are in obvious subsections and naturally can be used all at once for heaps of info or separately to give simpler answers that may then be elucidated by the relevant additions being cast on top of the existenet patterns formed.

They are cast in the same manner of any other form which may be colloquially referred to as "bones" or "stones".

The Daystone is all things that are of the day. Is it someone of the SunTribe? Is it expansion? Is it a masculine influence? Is it an expansion? Or is it a statement that the work should be done during the day amongst the herd?

The Nightstone is all things that are of the night. Is it someone or something of the MoonTribe? Is it introversion? Is it a Feminine influence? Is it a consumption? Or is it a statement that the work should be done during the night with your own kind?

The East Wind - The Wisdom of the Oceans. Herein is found life in abundance and emotions. It is wet.

The North Wind - The Heat of the Sun. When this wind blows it brings the heat and the humidity from the Tropics. It is hot and wet.

The West Wind - The Wisdom of the Desert. Herein is found the eternity and vastness of the desert. It reminds us that time goes on irrelevant of us. It is Dry.

The South Wind - The Coldness of the Ice. When this wind blows it brings with it the coldness of the South Polar regions and the dryness of the lands between us and it. It is cold.

The MoonStone - "The Moon is too far away to give you what you want" said Nandi in Shaka Zulu. This is one of the main lessons of the Moon - it is all the dreams and desires that are not accomplished.

The SunStone - The Sun is the opposite of the Moon and the one who gives it the life it has. If the Moon is Male than the Sun is Female and if the Moon is Female then the Sun is Male. The Sun is all things come to their fated peak and completion.

Sunrise - The Dawning of the New Day brings a new birth and new way of looking at things. It is all beginnings and the building of the surge of power that must sustain the issue at hand to it's destination.

Sunset - The Closing of the Old Day shows us the final truth before the dissolution. No less beautiful than the Dawn, it speaks to us and tells us, 'at the end of the day' what use it all was *REALLY*. It allows us to look back inside ourselves and see the lay of the issue that is passing in hindsight. It teaches us what was and more importantly what we should do next time.

Jupiter
(TzDQ)
Jupiter is miraculous and mysterious. In the days and hours of Jupiter ye may obtain honours, money, gain friendships and patrons, improve health and acquire general good fortune thereby.

Mars
(MADIM)
Mars the war god, mars the reason for every "Cockrock" band that ever existed. Mars is also the reason that your blood stirs at the sound of heroic deeds. The days and hours of mars are good for all activities regarding war, to obtain military honours and ranks, to acquire courage, to destroy enemies, to cause ruin, slaughter, cruelty, discord and to wound and give to they you wish the "Good Death".

Mercury
(KVKB)
Mercury - the Messenger of the Gods.
The days and hours of Mercury are good for eloquence and intelligences, skill in business, science, divination and to discover hidden enemies, deceits and those guilty of theft.

The Moon
(LBNH)
The Moon is Female and Male. The Moon is the Sun at night and all desires, as yet, unfulfilled. The days and hours of the Moon are good for voyages, messages, navigation, reconciliation and all activities having to do with the water.

Saturn
(ShBThAI)
Saturn kills and renews. He hides such sacred things behind his veiled robe.
The days and hours of Saturn are good for summoning the souls of the dead, conjuring familiar spirits, the bringing of oracles, causing good or evil luck for business, goods or enterprises, to auger and acquire learning or information and for operations of death, hatred and discord.

The Sun
(ShMSh)
The Sun is all things succeeding to their ultimate goal.
In the days and hours of the Sun ye will find aid in obtaining temporal and material wealth, hope, gain, fortune, prophecies of the future, the aid of Princes to eliminate hostility and the acquisition of allies.

Venus
(NVGH)
Venus - the Goddess who stands opposite of Mars and balances Him. If He was "Cockrock" then She is every ballad you have ever fallen in love with.
The days and hours of Venus are good for all friendships, kindnesses, love, amorous intrigues and all experiments concerning travel.

The Self/The Usurper
Once upon a time man dwelt in harmony with the world but this was long ago. Now mankind is a creeping pestilence that covers, consumes and changes all in it's wake to make way and comfort for it's self.
Perhaps the slaves in colonial America and Africa knew this when they covered their thumbnails with soot and animal fat to scry in. Perhaps it was to see the night sky where they were always free and in the company of their Ancestors. Or perhaps I am wrong.
I am the page as yet unwritten, the song unsung.
I am all that is yet to be - Look within the Void and see me.

I did also at one stage toy with all the same (where appropriate) done on tumbled stones and added to differentiate between influences that were "man made" (so to speak) and those which were "natural" or elemental.

Enjoy and try em out. Let me know what happens if you've a mind to! lol

Fraternally

Scott:happydance:

Very interesting Scott! I'll definately have to try this out. Thanks!

#3 Grymdycche

Grymdycche

Thaumaturge Medicocre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:56 PM

Greetings All

No wonder it sucks being a "moonchild"! :ani_witch_moon: :frown:

http://runeforum.phrets.com
9 out of 10 string theory physicists agree: 'Nothing Rests; Everything Moves; Everything Vibrates'' -the Kybalion.

#4 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:41 AM

This is WAY super cool.

I think the whole moon thing is right on... because my moon is in Aries and I know how pissed I am all the time about the things I dream of but have yet to do... LOL!

Thanks, Scott... one day I'll make some of these and give it a shot. :thumbsup:

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#5 Startella

Startella

Czarwonica

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

Very cool Scott, I will give this a try.. thanks
Draco Dormien Nuquam Titillandus
(Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon)