AnjelWolf

20 questions for the witch

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Practical Magic

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? In the park

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my garden

4. What type of spells are your favorite?  Justice Spells

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Wasp's nests

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? My seed

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Hallowtide (Halloween, Day of the Dead, All Souls Day)

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes, 2

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Owl and Amanita Muscaria 

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Don't have one.

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Last October

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? Last August

13. When was the last time you did a binding? August of '12

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? Last Summer

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Yes

16. What is your strength as a witch? My ability to heal and command and compel, Ive recently discovered I'm good at dark healing/ energy-work

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Tobacco I'm deathly allergic

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why?Dame Alice Kyteler, She's an ancestor and a badass witch

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I keep an air of mystery and I love to wear black.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? on another profile 2 years.

Filled most of this our before I left on my hiatus...

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Practical magick. Also my favorite movie overall

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? In a forest

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my bedroom, at the altar

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Runic talismans  

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Thorns

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? I dont use what I dont want to use

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Samhain

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes, 2

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Wolf, Fox

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Nimue from Bbc's Merlin

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Sometime in June

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? Yesterday

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Not for years

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? As a teenager

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Yes...

16. What is your strength as a witch? Runecraft, hexes and protection 

17. What is your weakness as a witch? I suck at healing by magickal means.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft who would it be?: Great, great, great grandfather.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I'm goth (when I can be), wear a lot of amulets and have a black cat.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Made my account some years ago, was active for a while, then took a break for over a year. Just got back.

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? The Wicker Man.

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? Significant things can be performed everywhere. "Spell" is not a word that is found in my "witch vocabulary", to get things done I just play with reality as it presents itself, I don't really have a name for it. That's why I changed the word spell to "spell" in the original questions.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your "spells"? Wherever the urge arises or spontaneity leads me.

4. What type of "spells" are your favorite? Trying to increase the possibility of a desired outcome becoming actual reality, usually regarding issues that are important to me and/or the ones closest and dearest to me.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a "spell"? Anything significant that presents itself (used, found or stumbled upon meaningful objects), earth from my mother's grave and goose feathers, small rocks, pebbles. Oh, and most definitely music.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a "spell"? I never use anything that doesn't fit, but I think the least favourite ones are the ones I keep having second thoughts about, as certainty is such a safe and comforting feeling.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? No festivals attached to my experience of witchcraft, the excitement starts when the obvious interesting times begin to occur.

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes, 1

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s):  A blue heron, accompanying me in my dreams, showing me things and having a bit too much fun when it's about things I'd rather not see.

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Jessica Lange as Fiona Goode in the third season of American Horror Story.

11. When was the last time you did a "hex/curse"? It's a continuing story, really, as it's all linked somehow.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? I've got this particular candle holder in which a candle burns every night I'm home until I go to sleep. It burns for the health, benefit and well-being of myself and the ones dear to me. I say prayers and make toasts over it.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Never felt the need to.

14. When was the last time you did a love "spell"? Never. I don't believe it's possible to manipulate love. Attraction, yes, most definitely, but not love.

15. Have you ever done a "spell" on someone just because you were bored? No.

16. What is your strength as a witch? I'm pretty good at reading my surroundings, and acting upon impulse.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Laziness, letting things linger longer than neccessary.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why?  I guess it would rock to have a chat with some pre-christian wise man or woman from the area I live in, or meet up with an ancestor who experienced life in about the same way I do. 

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch?  Not a lot, probably.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Signed up yesterday, this is my second post.

Edited by Horne

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? too many, Black Death comes to mind for some reason

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? anywhere with a running body of water

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? a firepit in the backyard of wherever I may be living. Only indoors under very dire and special circumstance

4. What type of spells are your favorite? before, during, and after taking a kill when it's snowing

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? ashes

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? any kind of feces (unless it's compost in a garden soil working, that's different)

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? I'm not religious--don't have one. I like Autumn and any holiday that falls within it from equinox to solstice

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): sorry, I'm going to decline to answer this :tongue:

10. Name your favorite witchy character: I'm not sure what this means...

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? a few months ago

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? this past March

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Saturday

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? years ago

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? No

16. What is your strength as a witch? patience

17. What is your weakness as a witch? patience

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? the ancient priests of Babylonia. Why not?

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Probably more than I like to admit, although I really just appear to be a hesher/headbanger to most people

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? a few weeks

Edited by Caps

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? = The Mists of Avalon.

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? = In a heavy wooded area at night.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? = In a friend's back yard.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? = Jinks

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? = Don't really use ingredients.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? = See previous answer.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? = Tie between Yule and Beltain

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? = No, this is from a different cultural belief than my own.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): = See above

10. Name your favorite witchy character: = Wow I'm boring, I don't have one of these!

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? = A few months ago.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? = I'm not good with this. But I don't mind helping somone do it.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? = Not last night, but the night before.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? = I don't do these for myself.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? = No recollection of such things. *cough, cough

16. What is your strength as a witch? = This is a trick question -- our magick is only as powerful as the nature gods allow. 

17. What is your weakness as a witch? = When we have a slacker/non believer in the circle I lose my train of thought and then fail to do something important. Oh, there's many other weaknesses!

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? = The first Druid to scare the living Daylights out of the Romans.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? = by looks? I'd say about 0%. I look like a poster Christian Man ready for church. No tattoos, no piercings, cleanly parted regulation haircut.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? = Finally got my profile activated about a week ago.

I know this thread is old, but I love questionnaires.

Plus we have new members and maybe if I bump the thread some of them will feel inclined to do so as well...(hint, hint)...I'd love to know more about y'all!

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? The Craft, or the Skeleton Key

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? The swamp (Black Bayou or Caddo Lake)

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? The back yard or the Doom Room (the laundry room)

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Mine dammit that's what kind

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Blood or honey

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Poop

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Walpurgisnacht

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes 2

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Raven, spider

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Morgan le Fay

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? currently

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? I don't heal or bless. I'm too big of a bitch.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? yesterday

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? depends upon what you call "love"...

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? I don't get bored. I work too damn much.

16. What is your strength as a witch? manipulation, curses, invocation

17. What is your weakness as a witch? healing

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? John Dee or Marie LeVeau. So much knowledge...and Dee's library is supposed to have been without compare.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I love black, wear a lot of flowy skirts (when I'm not in wearing Kevlar), have bones and such all over, I don't age very fast, I have long creepy black hair...a lot.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Too lazy to look but since last year

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Hocus Pocus

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? My room or out in nature

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? My bedroom

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Healing spells

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Amethyst

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Have to agree with the urine

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Samhain

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes, 1

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Otter

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Zatanna

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? A few years ago

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Urm, a while back

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? A few years ago-ish

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Yep

16. What is your strength as a witch? My ability to do healings and working with candles, stones, and herbs.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Tarot :sad:

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? My great uncle who was known for his practices.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Well, I love cats but other than that nothing really stereotypical.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Just started but have been viewing as a guest for a while.

Edited by bastetsha

1. What is your favorite witchy movie?

The craft

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? My home

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? most anywhere

4. What type of spells are your favorite? the ones that work ;)

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? my morning brew (coffee)

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Fecal matter of any sort

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? I don't have one

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? No

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s):

10. Name your favorite witchy character: I don't know that I have one

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? last week

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? last night

13. When was the last time you did a binding? A few months ago

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? never

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? oh yes

16. What is your strength as a witch? probably my shields and hex's

17. What is your weakness as a witch? my herb lore :(

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Austin Osman Spare

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Idk my love for the color black and the moon.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Approximately a week.

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? The Blair Witch

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? In my temple, in front of my altar

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my temple, in front of my altar

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Invocation / Evocation

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? The breath of a cat. I've always loved the idea

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Someone elses sperm

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? All Saints.

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Do you mean 'Is there an animal spirit you feel close to?', if so - yes. If you mean 'Do you physicaly have the spirit of an animal?' then no, I don't believe in Otherkin.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Spider. Its technically an insect, but hey - nobodys perfect.

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Ummm... Sabrinas cat. Ive never watched the show, but the cat looks pretty cool in the adverts.

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? I don't use Trad Witchcraft to curse people, I use Demonolatry, then I prefer to simply dominate their minds and force them to cause injury to themselves in pursuit of a meaningless goal.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? Yesterday. A friends mother is dying of cancer, I did what I could do to make her passing as painless as possible.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? The other day to bind an egregore into my website.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? I don't use magick for love - I believe that forcing someone to love you is wrong.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Not using Trad Witchcraft, no. I once used Ars Goetia to summon a demon into one of my old flatmates because I was bored.

16. What is your strength as a witch? Hedge Riding. I can do it pretty much anywhere these days.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? My crazy need to educate young wannabe-witches that a certain branch of 'witchcraft' which will remain nameless isn't a centuries old tradition, no matter how much they believe that it is.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Too many people who have been associated to witchcraft have simply been poor commoners following folk magick who were persecuted by the church and then killed. I'd like to meet my grandmother when she was just starting out in her practices though, if only to see what she was like.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I don't know what a 'modern stereotyped witch' is. I use Trad Witchcraft in my daily life, so I guess I'm a post-modern witch, I dunno.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Ummm.... about a day.

Edited by ClockworkGhost

Let's put some procrastination into this morning!

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? 'Witching and Bitching' and 'Practical Magic' (I know, Sandra Bullock, I know...)

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? My old herb garden at my parents' place.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my flat.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Everything involving love and sex.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Oil.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Assafoetida

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Candlemas

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? I'm not a Native American :o

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Same as above

10. Name your favorite witchy character: The Supreme Witch in Rohald Dahal's 'The Witches'

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? One year and a bit more I think.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? Couple of months ago.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? One year and something ago I believe.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? Pretty much six months ago

16. What is your strength as a witch? People say I'm good at love and sex stuff and divination.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Impulse. When my hands 'tingle', my brain shuts down and I must get working.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? 1) Cecil Williamson , 2) Franco Spinardi , 3) Robert Cochrane, 4) Alex Sanders, 5) Isobel Gowdie (not necessarily in this order)

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I don't dress black, I don't wear pentacles or other insignia and I don't do 'moots'. So I guess no, if I got the question right.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? About six months I think.

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? EDIT!!: Haxan!

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? probably at my altar.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? usually in my mind wherever I am (it's spirit work...)

4. What type of spells are your favorite? curses, for people who deserve it. Or for money.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? blood. or sulfur. and gunpowder.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? incense.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? i flip out over almost all of them. I guess i'll have to say Halloween, because it's also my anniversary. But I also REALLY realllyyyyy love the spring equinox (it's close to my bday).

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): That's pretty damn personal.

10. Name your favorite witchy character: uhhhhhhh.... Winnie? lolol

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? probably yesterday.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? like in february i think

13. When was the last time you did a binding? last week i think.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? March

16. What is your strength as a witch? EDIT: because I read this wrong. Answer: channeling.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? i get really discouraged when my shit doesn't work.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? my great grampa. He's my hero.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? probably not much.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? like a month or something.

Edited by Barsa

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Practical Magic. I adore the scene with the true love spell and the flower petals in the bowl. Always makes me a little weepy.

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? In my kitchen.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my kitchen.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Don't have a favourite. I do protective spells the most, though.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Any type of essential oil

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Blood

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? All Hallow's Eve

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes, one

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Bear

10. Name your favorite witchy character: None

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Three days ago.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Three days ago.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? Just over two years ago.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? No.

16. What is your strength as a witch? My ability to tap into other people's emotions.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Blocking out other people's emotions if I'm surrounded by too many people.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? The idiots (Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger) who created the Malleus Maleficarum, otherwise known as The Hammer of Witches. I'd seriously hex their sick, lying asses.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I don't try to look like a witch, but I guess it's part of who I am. I have long, very dark hair, to my waist. I prefer black clothes. I love cats. My current one is black, and adopted little imp named Willow.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? About a week. :)

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? 'The Wickerman' (original) or 'The Juniper Tree'

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? Indoors.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? Indoors. Privacy guaranteed.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Ones that make life easier.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Blood.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Blood that requires collection via cutting. Hate, hate the slicing feeling.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Halloween. Always and forever.

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Nah.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): +++

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Tiffany Aching from the Discworld series.

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Couple of months ago.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? A while. Can't remember.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Years and years ago. Not my favourite method.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? Ethically opposed unless it's a 'find a love' spell.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? No.

16. What is your strength as a witch? Don't consider myself a witch, but I'd say my current strength is divination.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Doubt. My brain would love to rationalize all my experiences.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Isobel Gowdie. Whatever that chick was on I want some.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I live in a place where the 'black on black' is a legit and encouraged look. Wearing colour is considered scarier than wearing black.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? In a few months it will be 4 years.

Edited by Pikkusisko

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? The Sacred Science (documentary) ... Having trouble thinking of a non-documentary one right now...

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? Outdoors somewhere epic :sunny:

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? Usually outdoors

4. What type of spells are your favorite? All day healing ceremony with psychedelic plants while I hike a giant mountain!

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? mapacho - wild tobacco from the amazon.... I chose this because I add it to everything... (San Pedro cactus might be my other favorite)

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Oje.... Just makes you puke like crazy!

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? winter solstice - close to my bday and really rich symbolism and mythology

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes.... I dont know how many, but there are 3 I work with most often

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Cant really do that as fun as it sounds ;)

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Merlin!

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? never have and never will

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? last weekend... unless you count on myself, then yesterday

13. When was the last time you did a binding? never have never will

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? 5 years ago was the only "find love" spell I ever needed. We are married now :thumbsup:

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Yes, though "energy work" seems more appropriate then "spell" to describe it...

16. What is your strength as a witch? helping others listen to their heart

17. What is your weakness as a witch? I dont see much in terms of visions or energy ect... I have to feel things in my body and interpret what they mean, or just trust things to come to me

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Merlin sounds like a crazy dude to go on a hike with

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? not at all

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? I think a year and a half-ish, but I'm not really sure...

1. What is your favourite witchy movie? I have too many!! - bed knobs and broomsticks / Harry potter

2. Where is your favourite place to do a spell? - garden/woods

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? - Garden/ kitchen

4. What type of spells are your favourite? - healing/ protection. But I do love a good hex when needed

5. What is your favourite ingredient for a spell? - spit and herbs like lavender and Rosemary

6. What is your LEAST favourite ingredient to use in a spell? - I don't think I could use bugs

7. What is your favourite witchy holiday/festival? Usually Samhain but really enjoyed making corn dollies this August with my son!

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes how many? - 1

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): - a male lion

10. Name your favourite witchy character - Jenet from the book thores cross, a Yorkshire ghost story

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curses - last week

13. When was the last time you did a binding? - bind to prevent harm last week, bind to me? Never

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? 22 years ago, fuck that makes me feel old!!

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? On someONE. No

16. What is your strength as a witch? - psychic and spiritual medium, healing

17. What is your weakness as a witch? - poppets, elementals

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? - other than my lovely maternal nan and her mother, Mathew Hopkins so I could smack the shit out of him

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? - not really at all, I have wild auburn hair and I wear a witchy charm bracelet that my husband treated me to when we visited the museum of witchcraft

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? - erm a year ish I think

1. What is your favourite witchy movie?Hocus Pocus, The Craft, The Witches, etc

2. Where is your favourite place to do a spell? -Backyard, cemetery, or my kitchen

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? - wherever I am when I need to do one. But a planned one is usually in the backyard or the kitchen

4. What type of spells are your favourite? - healing, love (self), prosperity

5. What is your favourite ingredient for a spell? - blood, herbs I've grown, and ingredients for food I am cooking

6. What is your LEAST favourite ingredient to use in a spell? -other people's piss

7. What is your favourite witchy holiday/festival? Samhain

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes how many? - not really interested

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): - n/a

10. Name your favourite witchy character - Gillian from Practical magic, Morgaine from Mists of Avalon

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curses -probably a year and a half ago (and even then it was just a send back energies)

13. When was the last time you did a binding? - way back in high school

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? About a year ago for a client

16. What is your strength as a witch? - poppets, divination, calling up storms

17.What is your weakness as a witch? - why would i tell strangers this?

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? - Isobel Gowdie

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? - I work in a metaphysical shop. I dress like a male version of Stevie Nicks a lot, and a lot of people call me Stevie Nicks. So I guess I am pretty witchy looking. I don't hide any of it so I wear a lot of jewelry that appears witchy. But I also dress like a hipster some days, and no one knows. So eh IDK.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? - 7/8 years? something like that

1. What is your favourite witchy movie?  The Witch (2015), warlock & Blair Witch Saga.

2. Where is your favourite place to do a spell? If had to do one, woulfd be my kitchen, a forest or a graveyard

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? I havn't done any, at least after finding trad witchcraft, but i would do in any of my favourite places, i like to be confortable if need to work on something.

4. What type of spells are your favourite? - buff, this is difficult, as i don't know what to think, prosperity & hexes perhaps would be.
5. What is your favourite ingredient for a spell? - I don't have, all would depend in the type of spell.
6. What is your LEAST favourite ingredient to use in a spell? nothing, i am not easily scared or disgusted by any ingredient or thing of witchcraft.
7. What is your favourite witchy holiday/festival? Samhain

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes how many? - i don't now, but if i have i suspect is a wolf (call it intuition).

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): - I don't know yet

10. Name your favourite witchy character - I don't know really.
11. When was the last time you did a hex/curses - Never

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? Never yet

13. When was the last time you did a binding? - Never

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? Never

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? No
16. What is your strength as a witch? - Yet to discover
17.What is your weakness as a witch? - Mind focus / control of though
18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? - Isobel Gowdie, Robert Cochrane, perhaps Doreen valiente in the last years of cochrane coven.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? - almost doesn't apply.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? - 1 month or a bit more perhaps

Ooh, I wanna do this, too! :o

Terry Pratchett's animated Wyrd Sisters. I don't really watch movies, so that's pretty much the only one I can think of.

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell?

At my family's summer place, in the sauna.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells?

In the sauna at my own home, or wherever the spells requires me to be.

4. What type of spells are your favorite?

If understanding "types" as categories like curses, healing spells, bindings, etc., I don't have a favorite. Otherwise I'd say my favorite type of spells are the ones that challenge me. Spells that force me to think, and make me both consider and re-consider everything I know and everything I think I know in order to put the spell together. Challenges. That's what I like.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell?

My spells almost never use ingredients, so can't say. Simply... water, perhaps?

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell?

Meh. No idea.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival?

I don't really have those. Midsummer? Perhaps the witchiest holiday around here.

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many?

Nope, no such things.

Let's skip this.

10. Name your favorite witchy character:

Granny Weatherwax, of course. Who else could it be? :P

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse?

Last summer.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing?

A couple months ago, I think.

13. When was the last time you did a binding?

Oh my, let's see... About nine years ago, I guess?

14. When was the last time you did a love spell?

Never done one.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored?

Nah, wouldn't bother.

16. What is your strength as a witch?

Within my own practice? Remembering.

17. What is your weakness as a witch?

Divination. That's something I just don't do. Like, ever.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why?

Can't really think of anyone.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch?

None at all.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum?

Hmm, a good question. About a year, I think.

I'll play:

Howl’s Moving Castle.

The second bedroom turned dedicated witchy-room.

See #2.

Curses and protection.

Mint.

Don’t have one.

Lammas.

Prefer not to say.

Morwen from Dealing with Dragons.

About a month ago.

Can’t remember, unless you count protection/cleansing spells, then this week.

It’s been a while.

Never.

Yes.

Divination and hexing.

Healing.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why?

Hypatia.

I’m not entirely sure what a “modern stereotyped witch” is. But I was an old-school goth back in the day (before Hot Topic and sparkly vampires ruined it, damn it! Do I sound bitter? I may be bitter, I’m going to go mope to The Cure), and my wardrobe is still dominated by tasteful black and jewel tone attire.

Almost a year.

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Any of the Harry Potter movies

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? On the floor in my bedroom. I haven't had a chance to try it but I think I'd really enjoy doing it on a secluded forest also

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? On the floor in my bedroom lol

4. What type of spells are your favorite? I don't really have a favorite. Maybe prosperity spells?

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? My blood. I feel it gives the spell more energy

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Urine. Can be messy :/

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? I haven't celebrated many, but I guess Ostara

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Not yet but hoping to change that in the future

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Hermione. Or Rowan from the Anne Rice novels

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? About 6 or 7 months ago. I've never had much success with hexing so I've stopped trying

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? About 2 months ago

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Haven't tried that yet

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? I Haven't. But I am in the process of making a love/ romance tincture.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? No I don't think so. I have tried to summon a goetic demon when just because I was bored though. Ahhh, the ignorance of youth lol.

16. What is your strength as a witch? I'm pretty good at sigil magick. also working with runes

17. What is your weakness as a witch? I'm not terribly good at meditation or reaching trance states. I'm hoping that will change once I move to a more private and comfortable home though.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Hmmmm that's tough. I haven't read too much into witchy history yet. Maybe Odin :)

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I don't know what a 'modern stereotyped witch' is.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? 2 days

Harry Potter

In my bedroom

In my bedroom.

Protection

Me

Haven't really found one.

Not big on that.

Cat

Gandalf (does he count?)

Prefer not to say.

Today.

Long ago.

Yes.

Divination and impromptu spells.

I'd rather not say.

Not sure.

I’m not sure if I'm a stereotype but I'm a weird cat lady who also keeps spiders as pets. I went through a black clothes, black eyeliner phase but that was because of My Chemical romance, and not witchcraft. I guess apart from the fact that I'm obviously nutty, I'm not all that stereotypical after all.

Since December 2016.

Sign in to follow this