Sign in to follow this  
AnjelWolf

20 questions for the witch

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Practical Magic. (The book too, by Alice Hoffman)

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? On my back deck.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my kitchen.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? I don't have a favourite type of spell.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Rocks.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Fouled water.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Halloween. (Start building up to it from Oct.1)

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? No, I have a spirit of unknown origin.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): N/A

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Rachel Morgan

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? A few months ago.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? This week.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Last month.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? Never.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? No.

16. What is your strength as a witch? Spell casting.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Automatic writing and my poor meditating skills.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? My great, great paternal grandmother. She was the last of the known witches in my father's family.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? None. Unless you really know me you would never know.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? A few weeks.

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes and I'm a bit bitter about being chosen by the rats. But I do my very best for them.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Rats (hardly very glamorous...)

What's wrong with rats? They are exceptionally smart, clean and powerful animals that learn at an amazing rate and have better problem solving capabilities than some humans, as they learn from their mistakes. They're also very loving and make great pets to anyone that can appreciate them and give them the love and attention they need. You could do a lot worse! :thumbsup:

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Practical Magic, but I also love "Kiki's Delivery Service".

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? In the forest, there is a place I always go to if the weather is nice.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In summer and spring in the forest, in autumn and winter in my bedroom.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Food magic and mojos.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Everything that smells really fine - I love scents.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Everything that smells really bad.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Walpurgis and Samhain.

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes, 2.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Snake and Owl.

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Minerva McGonagall

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? I'm thinking about doing one right now ...

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? It must be months since the last time.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Last year, didn't work well...

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? It was also last year, though it was actually more like an enhancement for sexual charisma.Well it did work, but in a far too powerful and most annoying way.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? No.

16. What is your strength as a witch? I think that I am down to earth, curious and quick at learning things.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? I really need to think things better through before starting a spell. :pumpkin_rolleyes:

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Marie LaVeau is so fascinating, really would like to know her. And also Madame Lenormand.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Not sooo much, I guess. Though I hope I'm getting a black cat someday.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Some weeks, but I read more than I write because it is easier for me.

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? The Good Witch

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? In my back garden

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my garden room.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Healing or protection

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Frankinsence

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? So far there isn't any...

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? All Hallow's Eve & Yule.

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes, three

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Elephant, Bear & Honey Bee

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Endora (Bewitched)

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Thankfully I've never have done one but there was once that I did think about it.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? This week.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? I haven't used a binding spell yet.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? Not in a long time.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Absolutely not.

16. What is your strength as a witch? Empathy, clairaudience

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Limited spell working and being knackered/tuckered out.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Vivienne, the High Priestess of Avalon.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Not very much.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? About three weeks now, I think. :happydance:

Been gone again for a while... and I came back to this gem! Ooh...fun!

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Hocus Pocus- It is a family tradition, we play it in the background on Halloween on repeat (when we do the trick or treat thing for the kiddos) and every "I put a Spell on you scene"...I break out my best Bette impression. Teehee.

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? in my lovely forest, by the river.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? By the river- or the kitchen. Depends on the spell. Equally both, I guess.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Healing

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Mugwort

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Don't have one... if I don't like it, I don't use it.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Samhain...it seems to be a popular festival, but we live a little primately (not totally... a little though) and we celebrate whatever harvest we had, we can and butcher, and prep for winter (they aren't harsh in Florida...but, hey, we are acclimated...so to us it gets cold!) and we honor loved ones that passed this year. There's a lot going on this festival, and even the non "broom toting" family gets involved. :)

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? 1, possibly... I think

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): I am coming to terms with the fact that I "think" it is the spider. Why, oh why, does it have to be a spider?!!?

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Don't have one.

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Never have....seriously contemplated it, but not yet. I have nothing against hexes....but I've felt I have just never really had enough intent to get it done.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? 3 days ago... and the wee'un is already feeling better :)

13. When was the last time you did a binding? One month ago today. It was my first ACTIVE (a.k.a conscience) cast of a binding. The results have been promising.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? I don't do love spells. I leave those lessons up to the universe.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? No

16. What is your strength as a witch? Healing- both physically and emotionally

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Listening to myself, actually...listening in general. Often the explanation, the door, the sloution has presented itself to me over and over again. And I second guess too much.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? 2 people....my grandfather, who I never met. He would not call himself a witch...but he was. He was a great healer and douser. And- my great grandmother's neighbor. I don't even know her name. She healed my sister (when she was only 4 months old) from a horrible burn that would have required hospitalization. I remember her (I was almost 2) placing her hands over my sister's leg and mumbling. We watched the red fade, she stopped screaming...and an hour later it was as if it never happened. (I called my mother to confirm this was not some made up memory, lol). It was the only time I ever met this woman.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Modern...like maybe 1%. I look normal, I act normal. Pre-modern....probably more. I like knowing how to do things the old way.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Uh....a year? Maybe a little less? I can't remember.

Oooh, I love these.

1. What is your favorite witchy movie?

Hmmm, Practical Magic. I love their witchy house!

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell?

Outdoors. Although the chance never normally arises.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells?

In my bedroom, in privacy! Usually when everyone's out.

4. What type of spells are your favourite?

Healing and cleansing usually.

5. What is your favourite ingredient for a spell?

My lovely crystals.

6. What is your LEAST favourite ingredient to use in a spell?

Any bodily fluid, haha.

7. What is your favourite witchy holiday/festival?

Samhain. I love the way most European countries celebrate this holiday in the traditional sense.

Those who haven't fallen under the influence of Halloween!

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many?

n/a

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s):

n/a

10. Name your favourite witchy character:

Piper Halliwell! ;)

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse?

Oooh, 2 months ago?

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing?

In the last month or so.

13. When was the last time you did a binding?

Long ago!

14. When was the last time you did a love spell?

Never.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored?

Nope.

16. What is your strength as a witch?

My creativity. I love writing spells!

17. What is your weakness as a witch?

My confidence. That doesn't just go for my witchy duties, but my life in general.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why?

I would love to go back in my family history, and see if there where any other witches along the line.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch?

0% probably.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum?

Only a few months. But I love it!

Imya

I found this old thread while doing a search on the forums and thought it would be a good way to get to know you guys and for you to find out some useless things about me!

I suppose if I had to choose one it would be the Witches of Eastwick. I loved how they flew with Laughter

In my work room with the window wide open and candles lit. or Outside by the water at our Lakehouse

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? My work room

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Love Magic

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Pink Canary Feathers

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Entrails

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Not necessarily a witchy Holiday but Nowruz is my favorite holiday the setting of the table and all the specific elements that had to be a part of it was always very magical to me and a part of my Iranian heritage I deeply love

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? No

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Sara Pezzini from the Witchblade comics or the ladies from the Eastwick Novels

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Months Ago but a storm is brewing.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? never

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Few months ago

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? When am I not playing with the emotion of love?

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? of course

16. What is your strength as a witch? Emotion

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Can't fly...damnit!

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? The first person who attempted to use "magic" to create change in the world. For obvious reasons that would be crazy neat.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applies to you as a witch? Black cat, Brooms, Crystal balls. lets also not forget the strange jars of herbs and the Cauldron.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? almost a year maybe...I could be making that up im not sure.

Edited by Davenport

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Practical Magic (There seems to be a trend, with this one. LOL), Mists of Avalon, and Witches of Eastwick.

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? Outside, away from prying eyes

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? Anywhere in my house

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Hmm, thats a hard one. LOL! I like them all :smile:

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Hmm, I can't say I actually have one.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? I would say blood, this doesn't mean I won't use it. I just don't like the "acquiring" of it (ie deathly afraid of needles).

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Hmm, its really hard for me to choose this one too. But if you must have an answer, i would have to say Beltane.

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? No, but I want to learn more and maybe one day, have one choose me.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): N/A

10. Name your favorite witchy character: I would have to say The Aunts from Practical Magic

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Haven't had to, yet.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? Today.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Never.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? Never, I've never had to do one, unless you count strengthing a present relationship or love. And if so, it was YEARS ago. Back in my Wiccan days.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Nope, not yet.

16. What is your strength as a witch? Being open-minded,and like any woman; like the sea.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? None, Everything is a challenge in order to grow.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Don't know anyone.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I am not sure

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Less than a month

Edited by NiamhMorganaAstra

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? The 1978 version of Macbeth.

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? Crossroads.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? Wherever the fuck I actually happen to be at the time!

4. What type of spells are your favorite? The ones where I am howling into a gale at my crossroads...this is a summer pursuit, and rare.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Finger bones.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Fire.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Midsummer

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? :stars: Too personal

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): --

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Ze Grand High Vitch! from The Witches

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Since it hasn't come to fruition, not sayin.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? March.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Damned if I recall.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? Think I was 19.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Oh yeeeeeah.

16. What is your strength as a witch? Bad attitude.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Bad Attitude!

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Biddy Early.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Uhhh....no. LOL!

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? 2 years!!

Okay that was painful LOL

The Craft! It's my guilty pleasure. Also, possibly the only witch movie I've really happened to watch.

Outside

Outside or in my room, it's about 40/60

4. What type of spells are your favorite?

Ones that I make myself

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell?

Right now, oranges. In the past, vinegar.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell?

Anything in which I do not understand it's purpose.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival?

I couldn't say, which probably means I don't have one.

I sure don't.

10. Name your favorite witchy character:

Don't have one.

I think it was either two or three years ago.

I don't believe I ever have.

Two days ago

Never have! I need some guinea pigs where at least one party volunteers...

Oooooh yes.

Divination is my best skill

My willingness to discredit a lot of resources

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why?

I would enjoy meeting some ancient practicioners in Africa or the Middle East. I don't know of anyone specifically, though.

As far as a rebellious little satanist kid goes, I do have purple hair. But otherwise, not much. My personal spaces are starting to fill up with witchy stuff, though. If you saw me in public, 0%. If you saw my room, 15%.

I dunno. Ten days?

Labyrinth

Outdoors

My bedroom

Hexes

Bones

Smoke; I'm sensitive to it but will use it if I feel it is right for the spell

May Day

Yes, 3

Octopus, tarantula and toad

The Goblin King Jareth

March

May Day

Back in 2012 I believe

Never

Actually no

Herbalism

Spirit work

Marie Laveau; she fascinates me even though I am not a practitioner of voodoo.

45-55% I guess; I have green eyes, red hair, wear black a lot and have a black dog

A few months

I'll play :smile:

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Practical Magic, The Craft, & Hocus Pocus are some of the ones that I’ve seen. Prac. Magic being my favorite of the three. o

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? In my bedroom usually.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? Bedroom.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Protection, ease of mind and sense of security are nice to have.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Fire

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Haven’t used anything I particularly dislike as of yet.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Don’t have a favorite. I like different ones for different reasons.  I love summer though and flower crowns and jumping over fires sounds like fun so I guess Midsummer/Litha/Kupala or whatever else you want to call it. My future beachy Boho wedding will pretty much be incorporating some of those things.  

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Nope

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Don't have one.

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Never needed to. No really though, karma seems to work well against anyone that’s pissed me off enough. Everyone’s life goes to shit on their own..sometimes even fires burn down their rooms, it’s pretty amazing. Can’t top that lol.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? About 2 years ago. Sadly I’ll have to be doing another one now. Not that I mind, just that it usually means someone is pretty sick for me to feel the need to do anything about it.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Never but that will be changed very shortly.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? When I was young and stupid. Probably about 16ish.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Nope

16. What is your strength as a witch? I seem to be a natural  at healing and herbal medicine.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Inexperience and lack of knowledge which will easily clear up in time and with practice. Human fault: my anger problems that probably isn’t good for thinking clearly at times.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? My interest would be in anyone of my ancestors who was associated with witchcraft. Particularly my grandmother, I just have a deep feeling she was a witch.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Probably about 0-5%.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? A few months. 

Edited by Chloe

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Practical Magic, because of the family aspect

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? House or outside by the river

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? My bedroom, privacy.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Protections and working with past loved ones

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Plants and bodily fluids/body parts

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Haven't run across anything yet....

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Anything in the summer, it's my favorite season

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? No

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): None

10. Name your favorite witchy character: It's a little modern but....Cordelia from American Horror Story: Coven

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? April. It was the first I had done in years.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? A few weeks ago

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Almost ten years ago, and it was a mistake of youth

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? Many years ago

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? A week ago

16. What is your strength as a witch? Natural medicines and poppets

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Second guessing myself

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Ursula Southeil. She was my ancestor and I feel I could learn very much.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I don't think very much, but I've had some people ask me so...maybe more than I thought...or hope.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? A few months now

I don't have one (shocking, I know).

After a hike on the beach, with no one around for at least two miles- easy to do in my part of the world.

In my art studio.

Healing and protection.

Anything that I've harvested, foraged, made, or grown myself.  Which is, well, pretty much everything in my "magical arsenal".

I recently discovered that urine has more of an "ick" factor for me than blood or animal feces (bear scat, lynx droppings).

Winter Solstice.  I appreciate spring and summer, but I don't feel at home in those seasons.

I do, but I'm still figuring them out.  On example: a brown bear recently introduced itself.  

Um, this is odd, but...I never associated it with a name until I read this question. For some unknown reason, 'Figg' comes to mind.

Carina Moon.

On a human?  About a month ago.  On a trickster spirit that was bugging my partner?  Last week.

This week.

Never.  Haven't had a reason to.

Never been in a position to do one, and can't see why I would ever need to. I have way more fun with the mundane way of attracting love. ;-)

Yes and no.  I spent a while determining the targets for my first hexes, and one afternoon decided I wasn't do anything better and decided to cast a spell on one of my targets.

Honesty with myself- sometimes painful, but always beneficial.

My empathy with mundane people can influence (or even disrupt) my connection to the magical.

Jane Hawkins.  I identify with her attempt to bring withcraft into the public attention as a beneficial way of life.

I've always had an affinity for dark, "brooding", antique accoutrements...?

Nearly half a year.

It's a Book - Howls Moving Castle, (not the movie, that doesn't match the book at all)

Down amongst my herbs.

My workbench, and then they are place on my altar in the apothecary.

Divination & Sigil work

My herbs, things I have foraged, wildcrafted or grown. (I do have a little honeycomb that was a gift that I horde and use sparingly)

Asfoetida

Samhain - Although it doesn't have the halloween quality here in Australia, I love the energies.

Yes. It varies but there is one main one.

No name.

Sophie from Howl's Movie Castle - her magic is great, she basically scolds and nags things into doing what she wants.

within the last six months

in tha last week

within the  last six months

not my thing

no. if i'm bored, i read or work in my journal or grimmoire

Herbs, Sigils, Balms and brews

Planetary magic, astrology.

I'd like to meet some of the Pellars of Cornwall

I wear black because it's slimming, but I'm red haried, apple cheeked and i'm just as likely to be laughing as scowling. So i guess I don't fit the stereotype.

a few days :D

Ohhh, I wanna play!

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? That's a hard one! Probably Kiki's Delivery Service. I grew up on it.  

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? A secluded forest or graveyard.

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my bedroom.

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Hexes and curses!

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Graveyard dirt, blood, animal bones, mandrake...this could go on for a while...

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Anything new-agey (i.e. bright colored candles, face-sized crystals, etc)

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? It's between Halloween, Walpurgisnacht and Friday the 13th!

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Ehh, ish. My familiars take the forms of animals, on occasion.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): A crow, namely, and a satyr, if that counts.

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Hermione Granger. Best role model ever.

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? A couple days ago.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? I literally have never done this successfully.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? I can't even remember. There's a few people who I SHOULD have bound, but never did...

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? A few months ago, for a friend.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? No, but that sounds like an excellent idea.

16. What is your strength as a witch? Hexing and cursing, along with spirit communication.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Dealing with neo-pagan "Witches"  :yuck: Also, healing and blessing. 

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? Ohhh, that's a good one. Probably Mary Warren, from Salem. Supposedly, we're distantly related. 

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Depends on what stereotypes we're talking. I'm a bit too much like The Wicked Witch of the West for my own good.  :wickedwitch: 

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Almost a year, I think.... 

Sophie from Howl's Movie Castle - her magic is great, she basically scolds and nags things into doing what she wants.

Can I just stop you for a minute and geek out?  :hearts2:  I have so much love for that character. You have no idea. 

It's a Book - Howls Moving Castle, (not the movie, that doesn't match the book at all)

Have not heard of this book. Must now seek and find.  :wickedwitch:  

Can I just stop you for a minute and geek out?  :hearts2:  I have so much love for that character. You have no idea. 

I think I do. :D

her magic was always the way I figured magic worked as a child even before I got the book. Even now I still find myself 'talking' to things more than long ritualised spell work.

Have not heard of this book. Must now seek and find.  :wickedwitch:  

It's a middle reader by Dianne Wynne Jones.

Not terrrible challenging but I got my first copy at 12. I rarely fail to buy new editions when i see them.

I think I do. :biggrin:

her magic was always the way I figured magic worked as a child even before I got the book. Even now I still find myself 'talking' to things more than long ritualised spell work.

Diana Wynne Jones was such a talented author  :biggrin2:  I found another one of her books today, the one about Chrestomanci. 

Guest monsnoleedra
Don't usually do these type things but i'm tire at the moment and just messing around.

1. What is your favorite witchy movie?    The Worse Witch move and TV series with Mildred Hubble

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell?  Anywhere I am at and decide I need to do a spell

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells?   Outside

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Don't have a favorite

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell?  Don't have a favorite or preferred ingredient

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell?  Menstrual blood

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival?   Liminal celebrations at liminal spots

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many?  Have to pass as I don't use the term as being suggested here

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s):  power animal / guides : Heron, Deer, Dragonfly / damsel fly

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Mildred Hubble for modern writing  // Circe or Medea for archaic

months ago as they take to much energy and concentration to do properly

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing?   Last week

13. When was the last time you did a binding? Probably never as modern pagan witches tend to define it

14. When was the last time you did a love spell?   I don't as I do not do glamoury spells

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored?  Yes

16. What is your strength as a witch? divination and journey work 

17. What is your weakness as a witch?  herbs

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why?  Medea her specialty was herbs and potions

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Little to none as I don't fit the typical Wiccan Witch or the typical cultural notion of a witch

20. How long have you been a member of this forum?  Just a few months at most.
Edited by monsnoleedra

Witches of Eastwick. Favourite series are Buffy the vampire slayer (Willow <3) and Charmed

Anywhere private or with people I trust enough to be around when I'm doing my spell. The woods are always a nice place, but so is the kitchen.

In my bedroom.

Protection, curses, and anything done through crafting.

Blood, sweat and manly tears

I have to go with urine as well 

Halloween. I live for halloween parties.

Nah

Phoebe from Charmed.

A few months ago.

A few months ago :)

About two years ago.

When I was 15. Never felt the need to do one after that.

Yeah. Not something I'm very proud of.

My ability to fuck shit up

My ability to fuck shit up

I don't know, I'd much rather meet a pirate.

Hmmm.. I am goth and wear a lot of black, got a cat named Salem, got a black dog (who is a hairy ball of happy) and to top it all off I LOVE long romantic rides on my broom.

6 months I think?

. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? 

Blood, sweat and manly tears

Manly tears?????

I love it!

Sign in to follow this