2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? In cave
3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my woods, or my bathtub (sometimes it's the best place to relax.
4. What type of spells are your favorite? Truth, revelation
5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Hair, feathers, wings
6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Bats (freezdried). It's like bat jerky (yuck) and it stinks when it's burnt
7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Halloween
8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes, 2
9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Manatee, Damsel fly
10. Name your favorite witchy character: My mother
11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? A couple months ago
12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? 2 days ago
13. When was the last time you did a binding? 8 years ago, worked great too, but it was time to remove it.
14. When was the last time you did a love spell? I don't. The natural process is more interesting.
15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? not yet, but not against it.
16. What is your strength as a witch? discernment
17. What is your weakness as a witch? Sometimes it's visualization. I have a hard time focusing when I am all worked up
18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? The sherrif who prosecuted so called witches during the witch trials in Salem. I'd love to slowly torture his ass by boiling him alive, then feeding him to his collegues. I would also like to visit he woman hung in the witche's grave. She was realated to my husband, so out of curiosity, I wonder what set her so apart that paople would publicly torture and kill her.
19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Not much really. Most people have me pinned as a hippie child, and I am, so OK then.
20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Little less than a year
Edited by Bean Sprite, 31 October 2008 - 12:13 AM.