1. What is your favorite witchy movie?
Pirates of the Caribbean (series)
2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell?
The top of a hill without people.
3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells?
My workshop, my study or in the garden
4. What type of spells are your favorite?
Protection, growth, visionary
5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell?
6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell?
7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival?
8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many?
Two, working on a third
9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s):
Harrier hawk, Praying mantis
10. Name your favorite witchy character:
11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse?
12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing?
Last week (consecration)
13. When was the last time you did a binding?
I don't remember the last one I did myself, but wrote one for someone else to do a few months ago that came out of nowhere and gave me the shakes afterwards . . .
14. When was the last time you did a love spell?
Age 18? sooo 14 years ago - luckily I was smart enough to make it a generic 'find me a partner' rather than 'make X love me"
15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored?
Do energy games count? I'll occasionally flick psi balls at someone to try get a response without making its obvious that it's me - i've gotten a few epic stink-eyes from people at times!
16. What is your strength as a witch?
Linking mundane skills to witchcraft - putting the craft in Craft ;-) + I've a decent way with wordcraft when I'm in the right headspace.
17. What is your weakness as a witch?
DOING rather than researching and planning something to the n'th degree first . . .
18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why?
Merlin (probably real/based on a real person). I think he could teach me a lot about Druidcraft.
19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch?
Herbs in bottles, massive garden (weather and duck permitting), own a cat and too many rocks, the odd skull around the place, stupid number of books. Less vanilla than the steryotupe perhaps + I'm a guy.
20. How long have you been a member of this forum?
A year and a half