• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#181 odalibuc

odalibuc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:31 PM

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Hocus Pocus, just because I've been watching it basically my entire life every Halloween

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? Outside, in the woods by my house

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my bedroom with the door closed so my family doesn't know

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Protective and anything else you can do by putting something together to be worn

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Embroidery thread - I love braiding bracelets out of it to make charms.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Anything off of someone else's body

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Samhein. That's when I feel most connected to everything to do with magic

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? I feel connected to some, but nothing that I actually work with

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Corvids and cats

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Its a tie between Angela from the Inheritance cycle and Auri from the Kingkiller Chronical

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? There was something going around tumblr where everyone hexed Donald Trump on the same day

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? Two or three days ago, when I found out my neighbor was in a car accident

13. When was the last time you did a binding? I did a binding on one of my friends - he was so good at astral travel that he had a hard time keeping in his body. I made him a charm to carry with him to help him stay on the physical plane when he needs to, and he takes it off for astral travel.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? I'm not interested in love spells or relationships

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Nope

16. What is your strength as a witch? Tarot readings and charm-making

17. What is your weakness as a witch? I can be a very lazy spell caster

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? I would like to meet Gerald Gardner and punch him in the face for everything from Wicca that's seeped into witchcraft - it made it so hard to find my own path.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I'm not really sure what that means?

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Probably around a year by now

#182 Guest_SorcererSupreme_*

Guest_SorcererSupreme_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:00 AM

1. What is your favorite witchy movie?
Harry Potter

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell?
Demolished Churches

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells?
Astral plane.

4. What type of spells are your favorite?
Hexes/Curses

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell?
Damnation Water

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell?
Nothing bothers me.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival?
I don't celebrate these things

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Most

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Most

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Solomon

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse?
Just earlier

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing?
Everyday

13. When was the last time you did a binding?
Earlier

14. When was the last time you did a love spell?
Never needed to. I'm hot.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored?
I live in the Bible Belt, kind of hard not to.

16. What is your strength as a witch?
Manifestation, I get what I want when I want it.

17. What is your weakness as a witch?
I don't have any.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why?
Solomon, built his temple with the help of demons.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch?
I'm redefining the image.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum?
A couple of days.

Edited by SorcererSupreme, 19 September 2017 - 08:03 AM.

#183 Tricycle

Tricycle

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:21 PM

1. What is your favorite witchy movie? The Harry Potter series of movies.

2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? In my bedroom

3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my bedroom

4. What type of spells are your favorite? Protection spells.

5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Menstrual blood.

6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? I only use ingredients I would want to use, so I don't have a least favourite.

7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? So far, Imbolc.

8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? Yes, an owl.

9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): shit, was I supposed to name it? Lol. I don't know, I'll ask it next time when I see it in my meditation.

10. Name your favorite witchy character: Samantha from Bewitched.

11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? Last month.

12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? Around the same time.

13. When was the last time you did a binding? I haven't tried one, yet. I will, when the time is right.

14. When was the last time you did a love spell? I haven't done one. I don't think I will.

15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Yes.

16. What is your strength as a witch? Divination.

17. What is your weakness as a witch? Wanting to learn more, but having to slow down, because there's so much I want to learn, and only a certain amount of time. So, I suppose, patience.

18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? The earliest, oldest witches from the UK, specifically England and Wales.

19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? Not much. But if pressed, the types of things I collect for spells, my secrecy and my wanting people to leave me and my house the fuck alone.

20. How long have you been a member of this forum? 9-ish months.