1. What is your favorite witchy movie? Hocus Pocus, just because I've been watching it basically my entire life every Halloween
2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell? Outside, in the woods by my house
3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells? In my bedroom with the door closed so my family doesn't know
4. What type of spells are your favorite? Protective and anything else you can do by putting something together to be worn
5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell? Embroidery thread - I love braiding bracelets out of it to make charms.
6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell? Anything off of someone else's body
7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival? Samhein. That's when I feel most connected to everything to do with magic
8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many? I feel connected to some, but nothing that I actually work with
9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s): Corvids and cats
10. Name your favorite witchy character: Its a tie between Angela from the Inheritance cycle and Auri from the Kingkiller Chronical
11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse? There was something going around tumblr where everyone hexed Donald Trump on the same day
12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing? Two or three days ago, when I found out my neighbor was in a car accident
13. When was the last time you did a binding? I did a binding on one of my friends - he was so good at astral travel that he had a hard time keeping in his body. I made him a charm to carry with him to help him stay on the physical plane when he needs to, and he takes it off for astral travel.
14. When was the last time you did a love spell? I'm not interested in love spells or relationships
15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored? Nope
16. What is your strength as a witch? Tarot readings and charm-making
17. What is your weakness as a witch? I can be a very lazy spell caster
18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why? I would like to meet Gerald Gardner and punch him in the face for everything from Wicca that's seeped into witchcraft - it made it so hard to find my own path.
19. How much of a "modern stereotyped witch" applied to you as a witch? I'm not really sure what that means?
20. How long have you been a member of this forum? Probably around a year by now