A rare treasure...

AnjelWolf

I'm out walking my dog (Cash) in the moonlight, enjoy the slow pace he has (the poor thing had surgery this past Monday and is recovering), when he scampered off into a patch of thick grass/weeds. I look down by my feet and found a rare and wonderful treasure...

A handsome dried baby diamondback rattle snake (yes dead!).

Needless to say I quickly swiped it up before the dog could see it and held it gently in my hand as we returned home.

Right now it is on top of my dinning room candles.

I'm not sure what I want to do with it...normally with shed snakeskin I grind it up...but this treasure is so perfect in shape!

I was thinking about maybe placing it beside FurryJack...or perhaps my large rattle snake statue I have in my ritual room....

I look down by my feet and found a rare and wonderful treasure...

A handsome dried baby diamondback rattle snake (yes dead!).

I was thinking about maybe placing it beside FurryJack...or perhaps my large rattle snake statue I have in my ritual room....

Oh that is a nice and wonderful rare treasure! Placing it with FurryJack sounds very nice for it. How lucky for you!

Hey Anjel, I'm just a bit curious. How are you going to preserve it. It is indeed an amazing find. Something I would keep for sure.

Guest Tiger Lady

That is a really neat find. I do have to ask - it doesn't stink at all? The black snake I found dead in my trunk I really wanted to keep but it smelled so bad. I know where its at, I placed it close to a tree in my woods. Maybe it will eventually quit stinking.

Hey Anjel, I'm just a bit curious. How are you going to preserve it. It is indeed an amazing find. Something I would keep for sure.

You don't find one of those every day. But like Anthony asked - how are you going to preserve it?

Raina

That is a really neat find. I do have to ask - it doesn't stink at all? The black snake I found dead in my trunk I really wanted to keep but it smelled so bad. I know where its at, I placed it close to a tree in my woods. Maybe it will eventually quit stinking.

Thank you everyone...because it literally dried itself in the hot tropic sun here...it doesn't stink at all. It has a perfect shape too. Later I will try to take a pic of it and post it on here :)

Thank you everyone...because it literally dried itself in the hot tropic sun here...it doesn't stink at all. It has a perfect shape too. Later I will try to take a pic of it and post it on here :)

Oh yes, please take a pic and post it. I would love to see it.

Rebie

Archived