They said no :(

AnjelWolf

Ok so I take Cash, my shepherd into the vets this morning to get neutered (he has a resending testicle so has to have them removed for health reasons).

Since I have known my vet every since I moved to this island, I requested if I could stay and "watch", he smiled and said "No, you can go home and we will call you when it is time to pick Cash up."

Ok...

I inform the vet that Cash has "Separation and abandonment issues" and would feel better if I were around.

Again I got "No, you can go home and we will call you."

I smiled and leaned in and asked "Ok well then would it be possible for you to, you know...slip me his nuts so I can use them later perhaps?" (Aaaawwww come on...this vet already knows I am a witch so what's the harm in asking for my dogs nuts?!)

THIS TIME...

Dr. Cruz looked at me quietly for a moment or two then patted me on my back and said...

"Go home."

But you gotta admit though...they would have made a great addition to a spell or two LOL!

Geesh.....

Aw Im sorry you couldnt stay with Cash. And it was worth a try to get the "left-overs" lmao!

LOL! Yeah, Dr. Cruz tried to hide his chuckle LOL!

I am sorry you didn't get to stay with Cash, but I am glad that you are a responsible owner.

I can't wait to get this little cat done. He is SUCH a little stinker! In to absolutely everything!

Yeah well I had originally wanted to breed him but since he has this health issue then I realized I had no choice other than to snip and cipp him :(

But I am also getting him fitted with a micro chip :)

:laugh1:Thanks Anjel I needed a good laugh today, that is absolutely hilarious that you asked him for the testicles, sorry you couldn't stay with him though.

Guest Varillon

Most vets around here will let you keep things like that if you ask in advance. I guess there's too many xtians here to think that someone might be casting spells lol

Greetings Anjel

Damn ... there's no gettin round you is there sis? LOL

Still hilarity aside - is it all good? I noted that all yesterday afternoon you were poppin in and out of my brain for no particular reason. So much so in fact that I had to go and track down a copy of Warren Zevons' "Renegade" and just sit and sing a bit (got a fab live version along with Johnson's "Crossroad Blues" from a kindly feller I found!)

As that happens so rarely to be worth askin about .. hope you are all good over there!:crossfingers:

Fraternally

Scott

Anjel, have you heard anything about Cash yet?

I picked up Cash around 3 pm this afternoon. Poor boy looked soooooooooooooooo stoned he walked into a wall LOL!

The resending testicle was located and removed from around the abdonmenal wall, so he has a long scar with stitches and staples (NO 3 mile walks for this guy for awhile! LOL!).

He goes back in 2 weeks to get his stitches and staples out.

Right now he is sleeping. Poor boy...he just looked so sad (and STONED! LOL!).

I picked up Cash around 3 pm this afternoon. Poor boy looked soooooooooooooooo stoned he walked into a wall LOL!

The resending testicle was located and removed from around the abdonmenal wall, so he has a long scar with stitches and staples (NO 3 mile walks for this guy for awhile! LOL!).

He goes back in 2 weeks to get his stitches and staples out.

Right now he is sleeping. Poor boy...he just looked so sad (and STONED! LOL!).

I hope they gave you pain medicine for him. I bet he will be drinking quite a bit. Make sure that he does.

He is so lucky to have an new Mom who will love and care for him so well.

Guest Varillon

It's interesting this was such a big surgery. My boxer went through the same thing and was running full speed in 2 days. The stitches didn't have to be taken out. They just dissolved.

Glad the little guy is doing well. :D

OOooohhhh, please give him a pat and hug for me, poor little guy. Hope he's doing well and gets back to normal soon. Would like to have been a fly on the wall at the vets, lol.

Raina

Archived