Why I have been absent

RavenFlyer

Hey Guys. I thought I would let you know why I have been absent for the past few days. I got a new apartment!!!! I had to go back to my parents home and get a lot of my furniture. I still have my current apartment for the next few days. HOwever, My new apartment does not have internet in it yet. That will have to wait til next week. I thought I would let you know so you didn't think I abandoned the boards and you all. I love coming here and when I leave this apartment completely in the next couple of days and go to the other one I will let you know. I will be getting internet there asap.

Hey Guys. I thought I would let you know why I have been absent for the past few days. I got a new apartment!!!! I had to go back to my parents home and get a lot of my furniture. I still have my current apartment for the next few days. HOwever, My new apartment does not have internet in it yet. That will have to wait til next week. I thought I would let you know so you didn't think I abandoned the boards and you all. I love coming here and when I leave this apartment completely in the next couple of days and go to the other one I will let you know. I will be getting internet there asap.

Congrats!!!!

thank you thank you. I had forgotten how much moving is a headache. But I cant wait to be in my own apartment and not have to deal with all sorts of roommates and their friends.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys. the move in somplete. Now I am just waiting on getting the cable and the internet installed. I am in a coffee shop right now, and school will be starting soon again. That way i will have an internet connection more readily. so I will be around more now.

Archived