Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Crabby, shitty members

I'm going to sound really stupid now, lol, but what's a crabby member?

I've never heard that term before... and google was no help, lol.

crab·by
ˈkrabē/
adjective
adjective: crabby; comparative adjective: crabbier; superlative adjective: crabbiest
  1. irritable.
    synonyms: irritablecantankerousirasciblebad-temperedgrumpygrouchycrotchetytetchy,testycrusty, curmudgeonly, ill-temperedill-humoredpeevishcrossfractiouspettish,crabbedpricklywaspish
    "sorry, I didn't mean to be so crabby"
    antonyms: affable

Ref: https://www.google.ca/search?num=40&q=crabby+definition&oq=crabby+de&gs_l=serp.3.0.0l4j0i22i30k1l6.8289.11390.0.13947.5.5.0.0.0.0.96.442.5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.5.435...0i67k1j0i10i67k1j0i131k1j0i10k1.trIGhlhNgBM 

someone who seems overly frustrated or impatient, possibly because they have an itchy crotch ;)

I am an admin on a support forum and have had to say similar things. It is ridiculous the negative energies that people send out.  Good luck with such a big forum and of course thank you for letting me be a part of it. 

The Seeker before Member policy was actually one of the reasons I joined recently. I myself am selective of those I choose to have around me so having a site that’s as selective as I am helps me feel that it’s a healthy down-to-earth community

Sorry for bumping this old thread, I saw a title that peaked my interest and posted before checking the date- my bad

Edited by FancyShadowCat

Patience is a virtue. Im sure ill be here seeking for some time before my turn. 

Additionally, crab apples are indeed edible. They are the precursor to our modern delicious apples (some less delicious, admittedly). They are super tart, but great for baking. They have an incredibly apple-y flavor. Ive also heard tell that Johnny Appleseed himself spread the seeds of crab apples, not a more traditional (as far as the modern mind) apple. He did this because it'd been decreed that so long as one has sown land, it is his. So he sowed a butt ton of crab apples in his greedy enterprise to own all the lands.  ;)

The Seeker before Member policy was actually one of the reasons I joined recently. I myself am selective of those I choose to have around me so having a site that’s as selective as I am helps me feel that it’s a healthy down-to-earth community

Sorry for bumping this old thread, I saw a title that peaked my interest and posted before checking the date- my bad

FYI - We don't mind old threads being bumped!

Pati

He did this because it'd been decreed that so long as one has sown land, it is his. So he sowed a butt ton of crab apples in his greedy enterprise to own all the lands.  ;)

Thus making him a 'seedy character'?  :D

• Like 1

I've been known to be crabby enough to belong on the menu at a seafood restaurant.  I try to stay away from people when I feel like that.

The older I get, the crabbier I become!  Sometimes Hubby and I go on a seafood binge and have been known to have both Lobster and Crab and  ofcourse, Butter.  Usually an Anniversary or something like that.

My zodiac sign is Cancer!  I come by it honestly!

I have zero patience with dramas and games, and I say exactly what I think. I'm my own person and never conformed in cliques. WYSIWYG. Life is brief and if I can't find a respectful middle ground with people I have no problem leaving them in peace.

Edited by Moly

Good for you Moly, I'm not a fan of games and drama either!  However, I'm too polite to confront them about it.  Too much drama!  I usually just disappear!

On 11/10/2020 at 7:07 AM, Onyx said:

Good for you Moly, I'm not a fan of games and drama either!  However, I'm too polite to confront them about it.  Too much drama!  I usually just disappear!

A tried and true method for keeping life simple and good

Sign in to follow this