While reading the news

Ethira

I read that same article before popping in here today. lol.

Reminds me of my exMIL's jerk of a boyfriend, who badgered me about gun safety when I was learning to shoot, and then went and shot himself in the foot because he forgot about his own gun's hair trigger.

The world is full of fricking geniuses.

I read that same article before popping in here today. lol.

Reminds me of my exMIL's jerk of a boyfriend, who badgered me about gun safety when I was learning to shoot, and then went and shot himself in the foot because he forgot about his own gun's hair trigger.

The world is full of fricking geniuses.

Yes, yes it is LMFAO!!!

Guest Rebie

That poor lady. She is lucky it was not more serious. Good thing she had people around to get her to the hospital too.

Rebie

Guest Tiger Lady

Gunther said she was performing the ceremony to give thanks for a recent run of good luck.

That is ironic G! OMG - I wonder what that says about her 'karma' :lol_witch:!?!

Greetings All

Oh yes ... isn't it just priceless?

Hereafter is the exchange that occurred on a nameless Yahoo group over here between some one else and I on the subject. They don't like me much on that list for reasons like this. It went like this:

Whilst of the subject of ritual tools...one must be rather careful...

Check out this woman....ouch!

Lebanon woman stabs self with sword Article

So as a result ... I write in the following:

Greetings All

Now you see before I saw the article upon reading this quote:

> Check out this woman....ouch!

All I could think of was a dreadful hair removal "demtel" type advert I once saw that had the line: ""and tweezers ... ouch!"

Then in a spasm of pleasantry I thought: "Now Scott ... you don't know what's going on so perhaps you should be a bit more sensitive - it could be an awful thing ,,...."

Then I read the story ...

and I will admit ... I do have to amend my initial response as it is NOT appropriate.

The appropriate response is:

"YAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAHAA! WHEEEE! AHAHAHHAHAHAA! ....

Ohhh deary me .. heheh *wipes eyes* and I'll bet she thought that sword wasn't loaded .. well she won't have to do sentry duty for a while after this one will she!?"

Oh deary me ... thanks for that - just what I needed this morning!

Yup - they don't much care for many of my opinions on that list ... but it is still funny! LOL

Fraternally

Scott

Guest Tiger Lady
Ohhh deary me .. heheh *wipes eyes* and I'll bet she thought that sword wasn't loaded .. well she won't have to do sentry duty for a while after this one will she!?"

:rofl:We appreciate your humor! :D

Edited by Tiger Lady

Greetings All

Oh yes ... isn't it just priceless?

The appropriate response is:

"YAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAHAA! WHEEEE! AHAHAHHAHAHAA! ....

Oh deary me ... thanks for that - just what I needed this morning!

Fraternally

Scott

Scott I just love your sense of humor :lolol: I laughing so hard while reading this. I am sorry but I was!!:evillaugh: I feel for the women too, but it was funny! After all she seems light hearted about it too now.