• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 ValarieAnne

ValarieAnne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:52 PM

This is kinda off topic but a funny story about fairies. In the UK there is a dishwashing soap called "Fairy Liquid".

I was learning to read and asked my granny what the word "liquid" was. I then put 2 and 2 together - getting 5, and apparently burst out keening because I thought that "Fairly Liquid" was made of fairies and thats why it made bubbles and got the dishes clean. :eek:

#22 Mariposa

Mariposa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:02 PM

Any suggestions on the sweets? Whatever it is it's not bothering him, except when he first gets woken up, he REALLY hates getting woken up, but then he'll laugh and play and talk to whatever it is.

Fae like honey.

#23 Mariposa

Mariposa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:14 PM

You may also want to try a fairy door. You can buy them or make them. Before you put it up , write on the back of the door the hours of operation so they know when they can come and play and when they can't. Fairies are attracted to neat and tidy places. Dark fairies are attracted to mess and chaos. I am dealing with fairies myself. My son can see them. I cannot. Before I could put up our fairy door, it disappeared and reappeared 2 days later. They can be trickers and they love shiney things so just be aware of that. They love to hide things and make you feel like you are going crazy.

#24 LongGone

LongGone

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:30 PM

Bumping for the sisters.