Tonight's Moon..

Guest Landieth

Guest Landieth

I was outside smokin a cigarette and I noticed how strange the sky looked. I tried to get a picture of it but the camera went dead and I got one picture but I didn't set it for Night. So it came up black..

I caught a glimpse at some moon magic being done... I saw energy raising to it almost like beames of fumes... then the moon's aura kept getting a brighter and brighter blue/purple... then as the clouds covered the energies stopped.. The clouds had a very ominous shape to them... kind of like a seashell.. and the feeling of it all..

Just wondering if anyone else noticed a strange sky where ya'll are. :)

I'm gonna look for some batteries for the camera and get a picture of the sky.. It was an intense experience that I can't explain.

Also, before I went inside (Mario bitchin and telling me to stop staring at the moon and talk to him) I noticed a bright orange/red light shooting up into the sky, faster than an airplane but slower than fireworks... it just dissapeared. Don't know what to make of that though.

Mario saw that and laughed and said something about aliens. Lol.

Guest Landieth

Damn! I found some AA batteries and tried to get a shot, but it wouldn't show... oh well, the clouds had already shifted and the moon was cloud-covered.

:sigh:

Watching the sun come up & reading about the moon. lol

Yea I noticed the moon last night. For me it had a pretty aura around & I could just sense the magic in the air. it was beautiful last night wasn't it.

Sapphire

Guest Rebie

I was rather busy when I was outside last night. I saw it though and it did have this drawing, pulling feel to it. It made me feel like doing something magical. Unfortunatly I had no time last night. So I just did a visualisation instead.

Rebie

Guest Tiger Lady

Oh... I must have missed it.

Although the most amazing lunar sight I have ever witnessed was a lunar rainbow. That was neat. I wished at the time I would have realized what it was and how rare it was. I would have called everyone I knew. Instead, Aaron and I stood in the middle of the street for a long time - just staring.

Guest Tiger Lady
Ooooo... I looked up pictures of that on google. That's cool!!

I wished I would have had a camera that could take pictures of the moon. I can't get a good shot at all when it comes to the moon. I've tried over and over. I have a few night settings but everytime I try to get what I see... its never the same. I just can't catch the magic of the moon. :ani_witch_moon:

Funny you mention that, I noticed it seemed to just really glow last night, more so than usual, but I saw nothing more than that. The wife said the same thing, on her cell phone, calling from 5 states away. So it must have appeared that way all over.

Hope our sun isn't going nova on us ;)

Oh the moon was glowing last night, tonight I have a much harder time seeing it.. too many clouds have come in, but it does seem extra bright though those clouds that are moving by real fast.

Guest Silverivy

This morning when I went out to feed my dogs around 5:30, I thought it looked much brighter than usual. I wish I would have had time to look at it more.

Full moon tonight but the forcast here doesn't look too promising.....oh well it'll have to be boots and waterproof's on when I go digging later, lol

Last night my sister and I were driving back toward the East from her quilt guild meeting. The Moon was big and full and PINK. As we drove further it changes slowly to almost a bright orange. This is in North Texas now, West of Fort Worth. I was wondering if anybody saw that.

I you mean, Wolfjan. Saw it this morning when I rode my bike to work. Low and full in the sky, big as all get out and softly bright in the predawn haze. Beautiful.

Guest SeaWitch

Ahhh. I missed it! I am just getting over a killer 7 day virus :( I did notice that the moon was beautiful two nights before this though. By the time I see the moon it is high in the sky because of all of the trees around us so we don't get the "big" effect.

Archived