Sorry for my absence

Guest Lilly

Guest Lilly

I joined this forum a while back, and I was very excited about the community. Everyone was very intelligent and enjoyable. I also began digging deeper in myself, and found that I couldn't begin to push myself further into my craft until I "got my house in order." To be more specific, I had to gain hold of my addiction to food and regain my health. I was almost 300 pounds, and could barely walk up and down my stairs without being winded.

I have begun exercising and changed my diet, and as of Friday, I have lost 30 pounds. My plan is to continue on this path. I realized I can't do work for anyone else until I am in control of myself. My change in my diet has greatly increased my ability to meditate and I feel far more in touch with myself and life.

So, I am glad to be back, and I look forward to reading your posts!

I realized I can't do work for anyone else until I am in control of myself. My change in my diet has greatly increased my ability to meditate and I feel far more in touch with myself and life.

You go girl! You just learned one of the most important steps in being a witch! Keep up the good work!

Guest Varillon

Very nicely done! Losing weight and keeping it off seems to be the bane of human existence. I could handle losing a few more myself.

Congratulations!

The first step is the hardest to take when making big changes. Now that you're moving, keep up the great work!

Archived